Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Hume>Kunt.

Default Re: Consensual sex with a Teen = Morally depraved | Gay on Gay = Not morally depraved??

Quote Originally Posted by Nanners
    what a retarded thread troll thread by a retarded troll poster. i shouldnt even waste my time but whatever

if you want to argue about the age at which a person is able to consent to sex, thats a different topic entirely.

something that bladers conveniently ignores when he compares gay sex to sex with a 13 year old is that a 13 year old is not capable of consent. consent doesnt just mean you want to have sex, in order to truly consent you have to be able to make an informed decision. a 13 year old is not capable of making an informed decision and therefore incapable of consexual sex. gay sex has two consenting adults, and therefore the analogy to child sex is worthless.
    What about incest? Do you have the same feelings for incest and gay sex?

Default Re: Consensual sex with a Teen = Morally depraved | Gay on Gay = Not morally depraved??

What's ISH's take on necrophilia?

Yankee.Hotel.Foxtrot

Quote Originally Posted by LeFraud James
    What's ISH's take on necrophilia?
    That might be a question for a lawyer. There is obviously no consent needed from the corpse but does the Estate of the deceased need to provide that?

Quote Originally Posted by Jello
    well incest is tricky because inbred babies are much more likely to have genetic deformities and medical problems than regular babies. so incest really comes down to whether or not you should allow people to make babies that are more likely to be deformed/diseased.

from a strictly moral perspective, i think incest is disgusting, but I dont feel like I can force my morals on the rest of society and tell two relatives they arent allowed to have sex, assuming they are both old enough to give informed consent.

Hume>Kunt.

well incest is tricky because inbred babies are much more likely to have genetic deformities and medical problems than regular babies. so incest really comes down to whether or not you should allow people to make babies that are more likely to be deformed/diseased.

from a strictly moral perspective, i think incest is disgusting, but I dont feel like I can force my morals on the rest of society and tell two relatives they arent allowed to have sex, assuming they are both old enough to give informed consent.
    What if it's just for sexual pleasure without any biological implications? Are these laws "morally" justified in that case? And the increased risk for congenital diseases is exaggerated.

Quote Originally Posted by Qwyjibo
    That might be a question for a lawyer. There is obviously no consent needed from the corpse but does the Estate of the deceased need to provide that?

What if it's just for sexual pleasure without any biological implications? Are these laws "morally" justified in that case? And the increased risk for congenital diseases is exaggerated.
    if its for sexual pleasure with two consenting adults and no biological implications, then i say screw away. i am not one of those people who think god gave me the right to outlaw everything that i find morally gross. this applies especially to situations where something doesnt actually effect me at all (such as gay sex or incest with condoms). true, the risk for disease is not very significant, unless there are repeated generations of inbreeding.

Hume>Kunt.

if its for sexual pleasure with two consenting adults and no biological implications, then i say screw away. i am not one of those people who think god gave me the right to outlaw everything that i find morally gross. this applies especially to situations where something doesnt actually effect me at all (such as gay sex or incest with condoms). true, the risk for disease is not very significant, unless there are repeated generations of inbreeding.
    Should we rid current laws on incest as long as they are consentual and between adults?

What incest isn't morrally wrong... are you serious? OMG they are two consenting adults having consensual sex. Just like the gays! What's morally depraved about that? They should be given AWARD!!! AWARDS!! I say. They are setting a right example for the generation to come and follow in their footsteps. They are our heros, just like the gays.

Should we rid current laws on incest as long as they are consentual and between adults?
    well im not familiar with how these laws work, so I dont know if we should get rid of them. like i said, if two consenting cousins want to have sex without reproducing, i might not agree but i am not going try to stop them.

comparing homosexuality to incest and child molestation... some of you people are fvcking sick

LOL @ this ignorant fool. And having sex with another man is any different or safer?

"so incest really comes down to whether or not you should allow people to make babies that are more likely to be deformed/diseased. "

This should make the list of the most idiot post ever. There coudn't be anything more further from the truth. Talk about twisting a lie and using it as a defense.

Quote Originally Posted by Bladers
    LOL @ this ignorant fool. And having sex with another man is any different or safer?

"so incest really comes down to whether or not you should allow people to make babies that are more likely to be deformed/diseased. "

This should make the list of the most idiot post ever. There coudn't be anything more further from the truth. Talk about twisting a lie and using it as a defense.

yeah, unlike you i am not entitled and delusional, and i dont think "god" gave me the authority to force people people to live by my definition of morally right and wrong.

how about you debate the actual points i make? for starters , id love to hear your response to my earlier post about informed consent, troll.
    Last edited by Nanners; 03-03-2012 at 06:18 PM.

Hume>Kunt.

well im not familiar with how these laws work, so I dont know if we should get rid of them. like i said, if two consenting cousins want to have sex without reproducing, i might not agree but i am not going try to stop them.
    Fair enough. As long as you're consistent.

what a retarded thread troll thread by a retarded troll poster. i shouldnt even waste my time but whatever

if you want to argue about the age at which a person is able to consent to sex, thats a different topic entirely.

something that bladers conveniently ignores when he compares gay sex to sex with a 13 year old is that a 13 year old is not capable of consent. consent doesnt just mean you want to have sex, in order to truly consent you have to be able to make an informed decision. a 13 year old is not capable of making an informed decision and therefore incapable of consexual sex. gay sex has two consenting adults, and therefore the analogy to child sex is worthless.

Wait wait wait. The average age of a teen losing their virginity is 13.
    More than half 50% of teens have said to have lost it at 13, second most is 14.

So you are saying that a 13 year old who have had sex consensually multiple times before they even turn 14. and before they turn 15 have had it over a dozen is not capable of consexual sex.

So then are you saying the other parties of these teens are rapists? because their partner didn't and couldn't consent to the sex?

LOL what a reach. When I was in high school if you weren't getting some on a consistent basis you were considered a LOSER.

In middle school, weren't much different. Kids were having sex even at school and in classrooms.

Half the people on here lost it when they were 13-15, are you saying they didn't do it consensually?

LOL GTFO please. I swear to god I'm gonna lose my damn mind if i see another one of you numb skulls coming into my thread with a retarded counter argument.
    Last edited by Bladers; 03-03-2012 at 06:23 PM.