Page 32 of 34 FirstFirst ... 22293031323334 LastLast

Default Re: Hornets trade Chris Paul to Clippers for Eric Gordon, Chris Kaman, good pick, Aminu

^ Okay. Officially excited.

Sad to see EJ go but he is gonna average 27/game next year and get himself maxed.

Default Re: Hornets trade Chris Paul to Clippers for Eric Gordon, Chris Kaman, good pick, Aminu

Entering training facility

Clipper Nation Soldier Clippersfan86's Avatar

That's one happy looking CP3.

Quote Originally Posted by qrich

Entering training facility
    wearing the concords :

Paul
    Lebron
    Butler
    Griffin
    Jordan

Oh snap

did the clippers just became the most fun team in the league?

i think its a good trade for both teams, but i dont get why the clippers had to give up so much. its not like the got shafted or anything, but they were bidding against themselves, i expected them to rape new orleans, and in the end the get a pretty fair deal.

new orleans could be in a really nice spot at the end of this year, say they tank, minny sucks, then they have a star in the making in gordon, and two potential all-star caliber guys with two really good picks in a really strong draft.

i cant wait to see this clipper team, cp3 is probably my favorite player in the league, so i wonder what he'll be able to do with weapons like griffin, butler and deandre around him. they gotta get a shooting guard before x-mas tho.

Banned

I think it makes the clipper worse but it will make them more entertaining thats for sure.

Quote Originally Posted by MooseJuiceBowen
    I think it makes the clipper worse but it will make them more entertaining thats for sure.
    You are a joke.

Not airballing my layups anymore

Quote Originally Posted by MooseJuiceBowen

Yup. Eric Gordon's agent forced him out of town. Demanded 18 mill a year over 4 years for the extension. I didn't know he could even qualify for that much in an extension!

http://www.nypost.com/p/sports/more_...#ixzz1gdd2rN8S

Quote Originally Posted by Clippersfan86
    Yup. Eric Gordon's agent forced him out of town. Demanded 18 mill a year over 4 years for the extension. I didn't know he could even qualify for that much in an extension!

http://www.nypost.com/p/sports/more_...#ixzz1gdd2rN8S
    If the Hornets don't want to pay this, then the Nets probably would and they have a lot of draft picks to send out.

Williams and Gordon is pretty deadly.

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyFord
    To the new era . Where did you find pic man? Only one I saw was of CP3, Olshey and VDN. Now it has Billups! It seems like Olshey and VDN are going out of the way to get chemistry right between these two guys so they both buy in. Chauncey should embrace his SG role.

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyFord
    My new avy. Thanks.