View Single Post
Old 11-13-2019, 02:02 PM   #19
Meticode
Cavaliers Fan 1997

Default Re: The Mandalorian (Apple TV)

Quote:
Originally Posted by highwhey
whats so special about the yoda species? ie, why do these factions want the baby?
The original creator of Star Wars, George Lucas has never revealed any information about Yoda's species. In the entirety of the whole Star Wars universe that's ever been made there's only two of his species ever shown or mentioned up until The Mandalorian. Which is himself and a female called Yaddle which appeared in Star Wars: Episode 1: The Phantom Menace. Whenever they got to speak with the Jedi Council Yaddle is seen in the same room usually to towards the left of the screen with brownish hair.

Lucas never revealed anything about the speicies. Origins, name, nothing. So it will be interesting to see where this goes with this baby because if the math is correct. This baby was born the same year as Anakin Skywalker (Darth Vader)...which I find really interesting to me.

Anyway, we had no clue why the baby is wanted. Probably because Yoda's species is super-rare. I'm not a Star Wars fanatic but I think Yoda himself said he was either one of or the last of his race to be alive.
Meticode is offline   Reply With Quote