Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Default Re: are the people who voted shaq the 7th best player ever hypocrites?

Quote Originally Posted by Sarcastic
    So the top 10 should really be called "10 best playoff performers of all time" since that's all most people are considering.
    I never suggested that.

Quote Originally Posted by kennethgriffin
    you're mad you and your trolls got exposed

a bunch of idiots with multiple accounts trolling kobe fans... you got exposed last night and you look dumb today with this thread aswell because you see how much of fraud these voting polls are going

its just a massive troll on kobe fans
    Not everyone who believes Shaq is better than Kobe is a "troll". Just piss off.

who said i hate shaq

if they made a thead asking who had the most impact in their absolute prime for 1-2 years

i'd be mad at people for not picking wilt and shaq ahead of bird, magic, russell, kareem and jordan

shaqs one of the best ever. hes a legend. i would make just as big a deal if hakeem was voted over kobe for this "peak" agenda when he would be voted over bird/magic aswell for that same reasoning... BUT ISNT

How I feel in ur head maybeshewill13's Avatar

Why isn't OP banned yet? I seriously worry about his mental health, it's not healthy to idolise someone so much. Jeff needs to do OP a favour and ban him so he can go outside a little.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by maybeshewill13
    Why isn't OP banned yet? I seriously worry about his mental health, it's not healthy to idolise someone so much. Jeff needs to do OP a favour and ban him so he can go outside a little.
    because it turns out half the people in this thread are agreeing with me

shocking isnt it

Shaq dominated when it mattered most, just like Bird There I said it

Banned

shocking isnt it

sarcastic is the only non kobe stan that agreed with you

Kenneth, chill out man. I'm sorry ISH doesn't believe what you believe. It's really, really, REALLY not that big of a deal.

How I feel in ur head maybeshewill13's Avatar

shocking isnt it

Serious question though, when you think about it, isn't it even a little bit creepy how much you idolise this person (Kobe)? I mean, how many threads do you need to make?

Come on dude, get a life. Go outside. It's fun, I promise. Why does it matter that you need get all of our approval?

I rule the local playground Jax's Avatar

OP is a major PHAGG0T

[ [ Sickplicity ] ]

Eh, if I actually bothered to make an ordered list, I imagine the top five would consist of Jordan, Chamberlain, Shaq, Jabbar and Bird or Hakeem. Lebron would also likely be in the top ten based on peak play and impact. Just validate your greatness and value with a title or two, a team accomplishment.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Freedom Kid7
    Kenneth, chill out man. I'm sorry ISH doesn't believe what you believe. It's really, really, REALLY not that big of a deal.

dont believe what i believe

believe what you believe MORE CONSISTANTLY

you're obviously part of the problem

griffmoney is losing his mind

Quote Originally Posted by Hands of Iron
    Eh, if I actually bothered to make an ordered list, I imagine the top five would consist of Jordan, Chamberlain, Shaq, Jabbar and Bird or Hakeem. Lebron would also likely be in the top ten based on peak play and impact. Just validate your greatness and value with a title or two, a team accomplishment.
    I know everyone's entitled to their own opinion, but I'd love to know why anyone would ever put Shaq and Hakeem above Magic.

dont believe what i believe

believe what you believe MORE CONSISTANTLY

you're obviously part of the problem

The reason I have Shaq ahead of Kobe if you must know is that Shaq won three rings as the man. Kobe won two rings as the man. Include the Peak of Shaq being better than Kobe's, I think it's fiar.

For career accomplishments regarding rings, I count rings won as 'the man' more than anything else