Page 32 of 46 FirstFirst ... 222930313233343542 ... LastLast

Default Re: The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Quote Originally Posted by Done_And_Done
    What are some good enchantment spells for 2 handed weapons that you dudes have come across?
    depends on how high your enchanting skill level and enchanting+2handed perk level is....

mine is 100 and i have all enchant perks...

I use the Ebony Greatsword (85 damage for me) and with a Grand or Black soul gem i enchant it with Fire damage (+38 damage) and Magicka Damage (+46 damage) and then i use the maximum damage poison on it to (+50 damage)...... then i enchant my armor/gauntlets/jewelry with +40% two handed damage... so we are looking at around 350-400 damage here with one swipe

This is NOTHING compared to what Bow/Arrows can do tho..... they are the most powerful weapons in the game when you enchant it considering you get X2 damage from sneak attacks.......

my maximum enchanted Daedra bow & arrow combined with Archery enchanted Armor does a total damage of 536 with one hit....... with sneak attack x2 damage that makes it 1072 damage!
    Last edited by pauk; 12-04-2011 at 02:17 AM.

i need to find something with +2h damage so I can disenchant it. its one of the few enchantments I still have not seen at level 30 or whatever.

i have all the houses now and I think hjerim is my favorite. so many weapon cases, mannequins and bookshelves, best spot to store all your shit if you are a hoarder like me. archmage quarters is rad also, i like the tree.
    Last edited by KeylessEntry; 12-04-2011 at 03:10 PM.

For the PC players

EVERYONE THUMBS UP SO YOU KNOW HOW TO DO THIS! Ok first you find the npc you want to control. Next you go into console command by pressing ~. Next you click the npc so a little code comes up in front of them. Then you type tc, which will let you take control. Lastly, exit console command by pressing ~ again, and press F to fully take control of the npc!

Quote Originally Posted by pauk
    depends on how high your enchanting skill level and enchanting+2handed perk level is....

mine is 100 and i have all enchant perks...

I use the Ebony Greatsword (85 damage for me) and with a Grand or Black soul gem i enchant it with Fire damage (+38 damage) and Magicka Damage (+46 damage) and then i use the maximum damage poison on it to (+50 damage)...... then i enchant my armor/gauntlets/jewelry with +40% two handed damage... so we are looking at around 350-400 damage here with one swipe

This is NOTHING compared to what Bow/Arrows can do tho..... they are the most powerful weapons in the game when you enchant it considering you get X2 damage from sneak attacks.......

my maximum enchanted Daedra bow & arrow combined with Archery enchanted Armor does a total damage of 536 with one hit....... with sneak attack x2 damage that makes it 1072 damage!
    Oh wow. I never realized how much balls the bow & arrows could potentially have. Thanks for the heads up though...

Next question.

So I've killed about 5 or 6 dragons and have learned 3 new shouts but still can't use them yet. What exactly do these shouts do and how many souls do I have to obsorb before I can use more then just the first one?

And the why the **** do people keep telling me I look sick? I get my sleep in and I aint got no herp. Get off me...

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

And the why the **** do people keep telling me I look sick? I get my sleep in and I aint got no herp. Get off me...
    Go to a statue and cleanse yourself.

That usually means you have been bitten by a spider...or maybe even a vampire.

Banned

potion of cure disease, not necessary to go all the way to a statue if you have one

Banned

Oh wow. I never realized how much balls the bow & arrows could potentially have. Thanks for the heads up though...

Next question.

So I've killed about 5 or 6 dragons and have learned 3 new shouts but still can't use them yet. What exactly do these shouts do and how many souls do I have to obsorb before I can use more then just the first one?
    go to you magic screen and scroll down to shouts

if they are greyed out that means you have yet to "unlock" them

just press unlock (whatever key it says at the bottom of the screen) and you can begin to equip your shouts

edit: you need one dragon soul for every word of power you want to unlock

So all I have to do is unlock them with a simple press of a button lol. I'll check it out when I get home from work...

I thought it was telling of my ugly appearance when I open the gates to some jail cells in a cave and one of the grimey prisoners who looks as though she hadn't eaten or showered in weeks said something along the lines of "You don't look so well stranger"

I don't recall catching a disease but perhaps I gotten biten by a frostbite spider and didn't even realize it.

So all I have to do is unlock them with a simple press of a button lol. I'll check it out when I get home from work...

I thought it was telling of my ugly appearance when I open the gates to some jail cells in a cave and one of the grimey prisoners who looks as though she hadn't eaten or showered in weeks said something along the lines of "You don't look so well stranger"

I don't recall catching a disease but perhaps I gotten biten by a frostbite spider and didn't even realize it.
    It took me a while to figure that out too, like the sprinting option.

go to the magic menu and then go down to active effects. if you have a disease or something you will be able to see it in there.

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Hero
    It took me a while to figure that out too, like the sprinting option.
    Wait a minute! So there's a sprinting option as we'll???? lol

This game I tell ya...
    Last edited by Done_And_Done; 12-05-2011 at 03:54 PM.

Wait a minute! So there's a sprinting option as we'll???? lol

This game I tell ya...

It's mean you haven't got any rest. Go to sleep for a few hours and they'll stop saying it.