Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567

Default Re: The Official Dexter Season 7 Thread

Season 8 will be the last and they already said they have the ending planned out.

I think they are both gonna die like Thelma & Louise and leave Harrison to Hannah.

NBA sixth man of the year knickballer's Avatar

Imo, it would have been better if Debra knew the locations of Hannah and told her to murder Le Guerta and as a result she'll get immunity, Deb will stay out of her business, or w/e.. Without Dex knowing it of course.

Or if Hannah took out Le Guerta separately and in rogue fashion, but she doesn't know about Le Guerta though.

I'm just glad Le Guerta is dead.. Can't stand that bitch

Quote Originally Posted by knickballer
    Imo, it would have been better if Debra knew the locations of Hannah and told her to murder Le Guerta and as a result she'll get immunity, Deb will stay out of her business, or w/e.. Without Dex knowing it of course.

Or if Hannah took out Le Guerta separately and in rogue fashion, but she doesn't know about Le Guerta though.

I'm just glad Le Guerta is dead.. Can't stand that bitch
    I will miss DAT ASS though.

NBA sixth man of the year knickballer's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Graviton
    I will miss DAT ASS though.
    You're not talking about Le Guerta... right??

Right?

Quote Originally Posted by knickballer
    You're not talking about Le Guerta... right??

Right?

What, she had a nice ass in her pink skirt back in the day.

NBA sixth man of the year Thorpesaurous's Avatar

This sets up a few interesting dynamics.

Deb now knows what it feels like to kill in cold blood. Perhaps it makes her more relatable to Dex. Dex more owes her now than he did even before. She's more tightly linked in with Dex now. Think about it, she did for Dex pretty much the same thing Hannah did in taking out Sam. Granted she had more on the line than Dex with Sam, but it's a similar thing, where now Deb can relate to Hannah to some degree.

My guess is that it winds up with Hannah and Dex taking off somehow and Deb left covering up for them and taking care of Harrison.

It wasn't great. And it feels like next season will bleed too much into this one. But it was alright.

probably the weakest finale so far

dont really have any expectations for next season, good thing it will be the last... i always wanted the last season to be - the whole miami metro crew is after the ultimate killer of the show - dexter
    but that just wont happen

Krust Kingz

Quote Originally Posted by Qwyjibo
    That's been my problem with this season. Dexter is being way too careless and taking too many silly risks. I don't know if this is the intent to lead to an eventual "downfall" or just sloppy writing. I just think the writers feel like they need to "go big" after the weak season last year and that just opens up too many plot holes and silly character motivations.

I think that Deb drugged herself as well and that Cap. Matthews knows all about Dexter (from Harry) and is trying to protect him. The way he dismissed the possibility of Dexter being the Bay Harbor Butcher so quickly despite all the obvious signs pointing to him doesn't make sense for someone who was such a high ranking police officer.
    [COLOR="Navy"]I suspect Matthews has some idea about Dex. But like someone said but his motivation was the pension.
    I wasnt overly satisfied with the ending. But its quite obvious why Dexter is making so many errors. He has modified the code beyond recognition from the beginning to now. At this point he is just a psychopathic killer without the code (he was one before regardless of the code).

My assumptions in white:[/COLOR]

[COLOR="White"]I think Deb gets pushed into the role of Dexter with some kind of new code of her own. Dexter and Hannah try to kill each other for a good portion of the time but reconcile only to meet the inevitable end by Deb according to the code.[/COLOR]

[COLOR="DarkOrange"]How was that for a reach? [/COLOR]

Decent college freshman

Such a great season, and the finale started awesome with the way Dexter set up LaGuerta with the evidence. It had me hooked until the really bad ending. Deb cries for 5 minutes, back to the party, roll credits. Lame.