Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Clipper Nation Soldier Clippersfan86's Avatar

Default If you aren't a fan of Ghost Adventures you will be after this episode

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WfLlMGXcwFc

In my top 3 scariest Ghost Adventures episodes ever for sure. Lots of evidence, including a gnarly shadow figure. This is my favorite show along with Psych and if you haven't seen this show I strongly recommend it. Seasons 1-4 (4 has last few episodes of season missing) are available on Netflix. The rest can be found online. If you want to know the best, scariest episodes let me know and I'll help you out.

This show is nothing like Ghost Hunters, Ghost Labs or the other lame ghost shows out there. These guys constantly catch legit evidence and are passionate, funny and good at what they do. They aren't older, serious guys but rather average Joe's who get scared and act dramatic just like we would do in these situations.

Enjoy ,

Home of the 16

Default Re: If you aren't a fan of Ghost Adventures you will be after this episode

Ok.. Ill watch it tomorrow :)

Default Re: If you aren't a fan of Ghost Adventures you will be after this episode

Quote Originally Posted by $LakerGold
    Ok.. Ill watch it tomorrow :)
    Awesome dude. You'll like it.

do u i think i an find it on netflix or hulu?

Screw that, I'm not trying to get scared right now.

On the real though, you know what's a pretty cool show? Celebrity Ghost stories. That and 'I survived' on BIO. A lot of the stories are more psychologically terrifying...which in some cases can be more chilling.

Quote Originally Posted by catch24

On the real though, you know what's a pretty cool show? Celebrity Ghost stories. That and 'I survived' on BIO. A lot of the stories are more psychologically terrifying...which in some cases can be more chilling.
    Yea I actually like Celebrity Ghost Stories a lot. Thing is it's all testimony and no evidence like this one.

Quote Originally Posted by G-Funk
    do u i think i an find it on netflix or hulu?
    The newer episodes are all on Youtube.. and seasons 1-4 are on Netflix. Last 4 or 5 episodes of season 4 isn't updated onto Netflix though.

NBA rookie of the year senelcoolidge's Avatar

I watch this show, but lately they have been giving the same old episodes. I do like these guys better than the other ghost shows. They sometimes seem to overdo it...I find it funny.

ive seen a ghost before. i was driving near a cemetery area at 2 a.m. I was coming up to a cadilac dealership and i see the back of this old pale guy and hes just looking down into the inside of the car and not moving. As i drive closer i instantly realize that its a ghost...now i have never seen a ghost before but for some reason i knew this was the real deal. I drove past him and could see his face he still didnt move and still looking down into the car and as pale as ever and his face kind of looked dead. So i drive on and i cant believe what i just saw and i check my rear view to see if i could see if it was a real person...but he wasnt there no more....

just saw it it was pretty good let me know of other great ones

This is far better than Ghost hunter.

Not bored enough to care for ghosts

Quote Originally Posted by catch24

that shit is the scariest shit ever. cant fhuk with that show it's to scary

A lot has changed since I made the thread. The show has pretty much went to shit in the last two seasons . Now they add a bunch of stupid special effects and try WAY too hard with the history portion. When this show was raw in seasons 1-3 or so... it was fu**ing amazing. RIP Ghost Adventures.

Paranormal Witness is the new one I'm watching on Sci Fi and it's pretty damn sick. It's the same format of Celebrity Ghost Stories and A Haunting where it's basically recounts with some photos, audio and video added in here and there but mostly interviews. Very scary shit.
    Last edited by Clippersfan86; 08-19-2012 at 03:38 AM.

destination truth comes out with some evidence time n time again