Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    NBA sixth man of the year picc84's Avatar

Default Re: OT: HS SOPHMORE Brittney Griner is throwing it down like a dude...

Quote Originally Posted by BFRESH44
    She's disgusting.

The Paterfamilias RedBlackAttack's Avatar

On that first dunk, she looked exactly like Noah running down the court... arms flailing, hair flapping...

Decent college freshman BFRESH44's Avatar

For any female regardless of her height to have that type of coordination and atheltic prowess is pretty impressive.

I know some 6'4 & up brothas who get hung on the regular.

Quote Originally Posted by BFRESH44
    For any female regardless of her height to have that type of coordination and atheltic prowess is pretty impressive.

I know some 6'4 & up brothas who get hung on the regular.
    Yah, she looks like she's got a pretty good handle. Most girls her height and that gangly would be lucky not to dribble the ball off their foot. It's pretty impressive. Her wing span looks to be at least 6'10 if she's 6'5. Pause it near the end, it looks like Tayshaun Prince wearing a wig

College superstar

I'm not bashing, it's impressive. Hell, I bet I'm one of a few people in here who watch female's college basketball and will be checking for the Rutgers-Tennesee game tonight. Deanna Nolan is my favorite player besides Candace Parker and Shannon Bobbitt.

Here's another female, 6'3 Chelsea Cole, who was in the dunk contest in the All Star Game in New Jersey. http://youtube.com/watch?v=Hn_P2JzsxdA

Intelligent fan

That video was very unattractive.

Good High School Starter Voice of Reason's Avatar

Candace Parker can do the same thing.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Voice of Reason
    i dont know... I have never seen candace parker dunk like that. She didnt have to set up her steps or anything. Plus she could palm the ball easily. She looked kinda uncoordinated but she is 6"5 and a 15 or 16 years old, so its to be expected.

Intelligent fan

At least Candace Parker is a cutie.

NBA rookie of the year Da KO King's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Voice of Reason
    CP isn't a little girl.

Local High School Star

Quote Originally Posted by Younggrease
    i dont know... I have never seen candace parker dunk like that. She didnt have to set up her steps or anything. Plus she could palm the ball easily. She looked kinda uncoordinated but she is 6"5 and a 15 or 16 years old, so its to be expected.

Dont feed the attention starved troll...

Good High School Starter Voice of Reason's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Da KO King
    CP isn't a little girl.
    Neither is Brittney Griner

I bet she has a pen-is.

College superstar

I've never seen Candace dunk with 2 hands, but I posted the link to her doing a nice leaner off 2 feet. Here's Candace dunking semi on a chic from Army and on the backdoor cut. She palms the ball just as easily, even does the MJ sometimes where she'll be palming the ball and giving the defender that "You cant hold me, why are u even alive?" look

http://youtube.com/watch?v=T4g280s_sLk

but I think Michelle Snow is the best female dunker because she can dunk with 2 and hang. Deanna Nolan is only 6'0 and can dunk though which is incredible for a female, hell I know tons of dudes who can't do that.

And Candace is dating Shelden Williams. How'd he pull that?

Quote Originally Posted by Kobe24
    At least Candace Parker is a cutie.
    She is. And Maya Moore.