Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    NBA sixth man of the year picc84's Avatar

Default Re: Bucher on ESPN: Kobe would like to be traded now if Lakers are considering it

The FO trades Shaq for Butler, Odom, and Grant, then trades Butler for Kwame, and NOW they want to sit back and milk teams for all they can get? Where was this resolve to get equal/more value THOSE times?

That pisses me off more than anything.

Another Laker Dynasty? bleedinpurpleTwo's Avatar

Default Re: Bucher on ESPN: Kobe would like to be traded now if Lakers are considering it

Quote Originally Posted by BULLS
    Gordon is the least of our concerns here. This is about Deng's overrated ass. He is the reason this deal hasn't gone through yet. Gordon is gone in any Kobe trade, period. Kobe Bryant's come around once every 30 years. Luol Deng's come around every year.
    proof: Josh Smith, Rudy Gay, etc.
    although I think Josh Smith will become a regular all-star.

ps. Deng is ranked 23rd in EFF amongst forwards, behind the likes of Odom, Igoudala, GWallace

Ric Bucher said Kobe wouldnt be a Laker after the draft was over. Its Oct 12 2007 and Kobe is a Laker. Sorry I dont put much weight into his talks. At this point a deal must actually be on the table similar to the KG trade drama where deals were out there, pending and the only thing we couldnt get right is all the players involved but we knew KG was to be dealt.

Dallas offered Jason Terry and Josh Howard for him but that was rejected by Buss after a few days of thinking about it.
    Few days? I only need a few seconds before i hit the "reject trade offer" and leave a comment in the section "F*ck outta here!". :

Horrible deal. WTH do the Lakers want with them two. Try again Dallas.

Root Of All Evil

Quote Originally Posted by DLeagueWannabe
    Kobe's gonna wear the Bulls 45
    What the hell you talking about, fam?

Deng is also the reason Gasol aint in Chicago.

indeed. Though i often wonder how good the Lakers would be if they had kept Butler. -Fisher -Kobe -Butler -Odom -Bynum
    There is no denying. That looks pretty good.

Superstar

Fact that it took Buss a few DAYS to realize its a bad deal tells all about the state the FO is in.

Banned

Just a terrible, pathetic attempt by Paxson to land the best player in the game. Does he honestly think that crap will work? This is Kobe motherf'ing Bryant here, in his absolute prime. Gordon/Deng/Thomas at the very least.
    The money still doesn't match up

Who gives a damn about Gasol?

36 year old Kobe > Prime Gasol
    You sound like Paxson...ignore/neglect you have no inside offense. A jackass who thinks like...a jackass. Kay-yuuute!

NBA Superstar

Inside scoring vs. the closest thing to the GOAT this game has ever seen.

The inside scoring crap is getting really old...

Try something new.
    So you deny the power of an inside game?

Do you deny the power?

Do you?

Quote Originally Posted by i seen hippos
    So you deny the power of an inside game?

Do you deny the power?

Do you?
    I dont deny that Gasol has disappeared in every big game in his life.. and that Kobe would create more easy baskets for the Bulls then Gasol and give them a better chance at a championship

Inside scoring vs. the closest thing to the GOAT this game has ever seen.

The inside scoring crap is getting really old...

Try something new.
    Wow you're a dyckhead. Who said anything about Gasol > Kobe? I mentioned Chicago wouldnt PART with Deng for Gasol in trade talks that took place months ago. Kobe in Chicago wasnt as strong as Gasol potentially being a Bull. But Bulls didnt want Deng included and Memphis supposedly wanted Deng or no deal. So had Chicago gave up Deng Bulls have a low post scoring threat. You'e just too full of feces to read & comprehend.

NBA Superstar

If this is crap for Gasol, then it's a no-brainer. Gasol isn't as good as everyone makes him out to be. He will not be with the Bulls for that long. Deng's ceiling is much higher than Gasol's, though I wouldn't be opposed to a Deng + crap for Gasol deal. Jerry West's dumb ass wanted Gordon/Deng initially, then moved on to some other idiotic idea.

The only trade you overpay for is a Kobe one.
    Read Gobb above.

Quote Originally Posted by GOBB
    Ric Bucher said Kobe wouldnt be a Laker after the draft was over. Its Oct 12 2007 and Kobe is a Laker. Sorry I dont put much weight into his talks. At this point a deal must actually be on the table similar to the KG trade drama where deals were out there, pending and the only thing we couldnt get right is all the players involved but we knew KG was to be dealt.

Few days? I only need a few seconds before i hit the "reject trade offer" and leave a comment in the section "F*ck outta here!". :

Horrible deal. WTH do the Lakers want with them two. Try again Dallas.
    And there's the whole training camp issue...