Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Facts Are Misleading

Default Re: What are your next gen plans?

PS4 on release day, plus Madden.

Quote Originally Posted by GOBB
    GTA 5 isnt on the new generation consoles. So that means I'll ride out my 360 until my xbox live subscription ends. And decide which new console I will get after hearing the feedback from people who purchased ps4/xbox one.
    That's a good point about GTA 5. I was hoping it was going to be released for PC, but as it's not, and properly won't be for quite a while, 360 is my only hope. Definitely not selling up just yet.

PS4, not sure when I will get one, but it won't be at launch. I may just wait until the next Mortal Kombat or another good next gen fighting game comes out(No interest at all in Killer Instinct 3).

Quote Originally Posted by GOBB
    GTA 5 isnt on the new generation consoles. So that means I'll ride out my 360 until my xbox live subscription ends. And decide which new console I will get after hearing the feedback from people who purchased ps4/xbox one.
    GTA V is going to make a lot of would be launch buyers for the next gen wait it out...that must be very annoying to Sony and Micro$oft.

I do have a feeling there will be GTA V on PS4 and XB1 by next Spring.

The launch window games suck, so not for a while.

Welcome to LA S. Nash! rhythmic 's Avatar

100% getting a PS4 on launch day.
    The games I will be getting right away includes NBA 2K14, Fifa 14, Ghosts, Battlefield 4, Watch Dogs and Destiny.

If you consider it "next gen," I only plan on getting the Wii U. I'm still waiting for the new Zelda to drop before I buy the console though. I have a PS3, and I'll eventually end up getting the PS4, but not anytime soon.

Quote Originally Posted by code green
    If you consider it "next gen," I only plan on getting the Wii U. I'm still waiting for the new Zelda to drop before I buy the console though. I have a PS3, and I'll eventually end up getting the PS4, but not anytime soon.
    So..... 2015 or so?

I have a WiiU, and ill get a PS4 when games start coming out for it. Buying a $400 system to get games months later that are already on a system I have is very unappealing to me.

Quote Originally Posted by LJJ
    So..... 2015 or so?
    Hopefully a little sooner.

http://www.gameinformer.com/b/news/a...ame-at-e3.aspx

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

probably going to sell my ps3 soon-ish to get good value out of it before its too late.

then ill get a ps4 and theres probably around 5-6 games i want that come out on/right around the release.

only cons of doing this is i wont have anything to play gta5 on ... then again i didnt play gta4 until years and years after it came out so i think ill be ok.

me and my wallet will never be going near an xbox one. not because of the hurr durr m$ circlejerk or all the failure that has surrounded that console (and its name, like wtf is that shit), but simply because i'd rather stick with the playstation like i always have, plus im going to get a nice new pc around $1,000 relatively soon so that plus my ps4 will be more than enough and ill never need an xbox one. there is nothing the xbox one brings to the table that makes me want it.

NBA sixth man of the year Thorpesaurous's Avatar

I read another good GTA V point regarding the next gen systems the other day. It's been pretty well reported around that GTAV will not be available on either next gen system. Although most people seem to think it will come out around the time a PC version is released. But someone then asked about DLC. If they do something along the lines of Gay Tony or The Lost and The Damned, I'm at that point probably gonna be well into my next gen console, and I'm gonna want to know if it's gonna be available to me.

Quote Originally Posted by Thorpesaurous
    I read another good GTA V point regarding the next gen systems the other day. It's been pretty well reported around that GTAV will not be available on either next gen system. Although most people seem to think it will come out around the time a PC version is released. But someone then asked about DLC. If they do something along the lines of Gay Tony or The Lost and The Damned, I'm at that point probably gonna be well into my next gen console, and I'm gonna want to know if it's gonna be available to me.
    Now the DLC question, that's interesting. I could see MS grabbing exclusivity for that, I really could. Would be quite a coup.

Rockstar is the only videogame company that does DLC right.

Gooner | Heat Nation EnoughSaid's Avatar

From now until November, I'm only going to get GTA 5 for my PS3 and probably a used game or something. Going to save 2K14, FIFA 14, AC4, Arkham Origins and Watch Dogs for the PS4.

Banned

I'm getting the PS4 for Christmas along with 2K14, FIFA and Madden 25. I'll probably get 2K and Madden on the PS3 as well and trade them in when I get the PS4. Also getting GTA V on PS3.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

Quote Originally Posted by Shade8780
    I'm getting the PS4 for Christmas along with 2K14, FIFA and Madden 25. I'll probably get 2K and Madden on the PS3 as well and trade them in when I get the PS4. Also getting GTA V on PS3.