Page 14 of 17 FirstFirst ... 411121314151617 LastLast

Default Re: Hilton Armstrong: "Panathinaikos is the biggest step of my career."

Quote Originally Posted by AirTupac
    I'm from Europe you racist baboon.
    You are a black guy with a 2 cm dick.

Quote Originally Posted by gabepizza
    Parker was well past his prime at 31? You mean one year after he was voted Euroleague MVP for the second consecutive year? Jasikevicius was well past his prime at 29? You mean the year after he was Euroleague Final Four MVP and voted to 1st team all-Euroleague team?

More lies. Krstic was voted all-Euroleague 1st team. Meaning official Euroleague voters believed he was the best center in the league. Childress was voted all-Euroleague second team, meaning official Euroleague voters believed he was the 2nd best at his position. Rubio won the Euroleague rising star award meaning official Euroleague people voted him the best young player in Euroleague (similar to ROTY)

So I ask people here, who should we believe? This delusional troll "Euroleague" or the actual Euroleague itself that gives these awards.

I caught you in a blatant lie saying Parker and Jasikevicius were well past their primes when they came to the NBA, when anyone with a computer could look up that they came over at 29 and 31 right after winning best player on championship team awards and consecutive league MVP titles. Now are you going to admit you were wrong (lying) or just stay this delusional troll that everyone makes fun of?

It's amazing............but this guy could be the biggest troll of this site's history based on just this post alone.

Quote Originally Posted by Euroleague
    It's amazing............but this guy could be the biggest troll of this site's history based on just this post alone.
    He stated nothing but facts you stupid fuck

Quote Originally Posted by Maga_1
    It's your opinion vs my opinion, let's just agree to disagree.
    For me the best center in Europe is Ante Tomic, but that's just what i see.

I think you have most talented confused with best. I won't argue for one second that Tomic is the most talented center in Euroleague. But he's not even in the discussion for the best one.

He's the softest European center I have ever seen in my entire life.

Quote Originally Posted by Maga_1
    Since Bourousis came to Italy, in my opinion again i say, he became a lot "softer". I don't know maybe he looked out of shape and not very confident at all at least in the games that i saw, but maybe i just catched bad games. I thought he would dominante an inferior italian league, but that didn't happen the way i expected.

Krstic is, like you said, very talented on offense. He works a lot to get his shoots, rolling to the basket on the pick and rolls or grabbing big boards against superior athletic players. He really surprised me last season, he seemed motivated and trying to do the right players. I think guys like Kryapa and Kirilenko were a big help for him.

Again, it's not about knowleadge.. it's about perception of the game, opinions.
    You can be right and i can be right.

Bourousis played all last season with a tear in his knee. As far as I know he needs surgery but never got it. That is STILL the case to my knowledge. However, he got rest this summer so he should be OK.

Maybe he looked "soft" to you because he had a knee injury that needed surgery. I don't know.

Regardless, in terms of actual basketball standpoint, no way in hell does Krstic touch Bourousis.

And we can say it is "opinion" but that's BULL SHIT. Because I am talking about PURE basketball standpoint. I can't think of a single thing that Krstic does better, or even as good as Bourousis.

On every measure of a center.....Bourousis is BETTER at each individual aspect of the game than Krstic is. So it's quite honestly totally baffling how you can Krstic is better.

If you were comparing let's say...Shermadini to Krstic, then you could pick one or the other and say it's just an opinion of personal preference. NOT in the case of Bourousis and Krstic when one player is so completely and totally better than the other one.

Sorry Maga, but I expect more of you than that, because you do have excellent basketball knowledge.

I feel devotion Fiba basketball's Avatar

You are being just as big of a dickhead as these NBA only fans that are bashing Krstic for no reason and are just making up lies.

Acie Law is easily way better than every single player on Partizan's current roster, and in the recent times he is actually playing much better than Teodosic is.

Of course he's not as talented or good as Teodosic, but the point is that you are being a dick for no reason when it comes to Law. Just like the gaypizza guy is being a dick about Krstic.
    No reason ? Again , did you watched him play in Partizan ? Let's agree to disagree on this one .

I feel devotion Fiba basketball's Avatar

Bourousis played all last season with a tear in his knee. As far as I know he needs surgery but never got it. That is STILL the case to my knowledge. However, he got rest this summer so he should be OK.

Maybe he looked "soft" to you because he had a knee injury that needed surgery. I don't know.

Regardless, in terms of actual basketball standpoint, no way in hell does Krstic touch Bourousis.

And we can say it is "opinion" but that's BULL SHIT. Because I am talking about PURE basketball standpoint. I can't think of a single thing that Krstic does better, or even as good as Bourousis.

On every measure of a center.....Bourousis is BETTER at each individual aspect of the game than Krstic is. So it's quite honestly totally baffling how you can Krstic is better.

If you were comparing let's say...Shermadini to Krstic, then you could pick one or the other and say it's just an opinion of personal preference. NOT in the case of Bourousis and Krstic when one player is so completely and totally better than the other one.

Sorry Maga, but I expect more of you than that, because you do have excellent basketball knowledge.
    Why didn't Bourousis have second best index rating in EL or was voted in thd all euroleague first team if he is that much better ?

I hate Shermadini, the guy looks so awkward is not even good to watch

You know that everyone are entitled to their opinions, not everyone is correct. You have your points and i've my points ... we are not Euroleague analysts so it doesn't really matter if we are wrong or not.

Maybe you're right in this case, i don't know. I have a lot to learn, so.

Quote Originally Posted by Fiba basketball
    Why don't you explain why do you think Bourusis is better ?

OK.....

passing - Bourousis is better

shooting - Bourousis is better

face up - Bourousis is better

high post - Bourousis is better

low post - Bourousis is better

left block - Bourousis is better

right block - Bourousis is better

shot blocking - Bourousis is better

3 point shooting - Bourousis is better

mid range shooting - Bourousis is better

reading defense - Bourousis is better

passing out of double teams - Bourousis is better

ball handling - Bourousis is better

rebounding - Bourousis is better and I mean WAY WAY better

The only things i can think of to judge the two where Krstic is as good or better would be in mobility, speed, athleticism.

I think Krstic is more mobile than Bourousis. Bourousis is actually a lot more athletic than Krstic is in actuality, but he has such a huge body frame that he just can't move it all that well.

So,

Mobility - Krstic is better

That's basically it, and truthfully, anyone that would say different and actually knows both players, well they are full of shit.

Bourousis is the most complete and total center of European basket since probably Divac.

Parker was well past his prime at 31? You mean one year after he was voted Euroleague MVP for the second consecutive year? Jasikevicius was well past his prime at 29? You mean the year after he was Euroleague Final Four MVP and voted to 1st team all-Euroleague team?

More lies. Krstic was voted all-Euroleague 1st team. Meaning official Euroleague voters believed he was the best center in the league. Childress was voted all-Euroleague second team, meaning official Euroleague voters believed he was the 2nd best at his position. Rubio won the Euroleague rising star award meaning official Euroleague people voted him the best young player in Euroleague (similar to ROTY)

So I ask people here, who should we believe? This delusional troll "Euroleague" or the actual Euroleague itself that gives these awards.

I caught you in a blatant lie saying Parker and Jasikevicius were well past their primes when they came to the NBA, when anyone with a computer could look up that they came over at 29 and 31 right after winning best player on championship team awards and consecutive league MVP titles. Now are you going to admit you were wrong (lying) or just stay this delusional troll that everyone makes fun of?

News flash, all the Europeans here are ignoring you.

How about the Krstic was voted all-Euroleague 1st team and Bourousis has not been on the 1st team in 4 years. In the past three years Bourousis has not even been voted to the all-Euroleague 2nd team. And everything here is opinion. In fact even the selection for all-Euroleague team is an opinion but it is the opinion of many more fans, plus coaches and media, and means ALOT more than the opinion of one solitary troll on the internet. Sorry.

You mother****er are sick. Saying Childress and Rubio possibly the 2 worst rotation players in Euroleague of the last 10 years were somehow good players, among the best, "dominant".

Every single one of you people that believe this shit are truly certifiable INSANE.

You really are the shining examples of why everyone in the world hates Americans with an incredibly deep and hot burning passion.
    Where did I say they were dominant. I'd just like some proof that Childress was voted the worst player of the last decade for that team.

If that makes me sick, so be it. And if me asking some simple questions on a message board is "the shining example of why everyone in the world hates Americans...wow.

And lastly, just because people don't believe Rubio was one of the 10 worst players in the entire Euroleague of the last decade and Childress is the worst player to play for his club in the last decade, does not make them "truly certifiably insane."

You could say no one listens to me and call me all the names that you want but that still doesn't save you any face from that blatant lie about Parker and Jasikevicius coming over past their primes when they came right after receiving the highest honors in Euroleague.

If if you lie about that why should anyone believe anything you say?

You could say no one listens to me and call me all the names that you want but that still doesn't save you any face from that blatant lie about Parker and Jasikevicius coming over past their primes when they came right after receiving the highest honors in Euroleague.

If if you lie about that why should anyone believe anything you say?
    Because if you don't agree with him, you're a liar in his eyes. If you don't agree with his OPINION then you're insane and a liar.

Quote Originally Posted by Fiba basketball
    No reason ? Again , did you watched him play in Partizan ? Let's agree to disagree on this one .
    Of course I watched him play with Partizan. Partizan games are ALWAYS the ones broadcast when they are at home.

Your whole team was SHIT last year. I am well award of that.

I am just saying that you keep saying Law was a "bad Euroleague player" but he isn't. Maybe he was "bad" in the case of trying to be the lead player of Partizan.

In theory, an NBA rotation player for 4 years should be able to lead a Euroleague team like last year's Partizan that was a bad team.

This only works in the psychotic minds of people like gabegaypizza though.

We both know that in TRUTH, Law couldn't handle that responsibility and truth is neither could 90% of NBA points guards.

But, that does not make Law a bad Euroleague player. Because the truth is that he's a quite solid and good Euroleague player. He's just not a star or a team leader, which is what Partizan tried to make him be, simply because they drank the NBA is god kool aide and wrongly assumed a 4 year NBA rotation player could lead a bad Euroleague team.

Acie Law is basically going to be a 6th-7th man type player on a good Euroleague club. He's not going to be a guy to lead or carry even a bad Euroleague team though. It's that simple.

So he is NOT a bad Euroleague player, he's just not capable of carrying a Euroleague team, like Partizan expected him to do, simply because their managers are stupid ****s evidently that believe in this nonsense about how any NBA rotation player can just "dominate" Euroleague.

Sorry if you don't like it, but that's the truth man.