Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Banned

Default For those getting next-gen consoles...

What will be your launch titles? I'll be getting 2K14 obviously and one of either FIFA 14, COD Ghosts or Battlefield 4 as well. Madden looks very similar to current-gen so I think I'll skip that and I might just wait until my birthday in February to get Live 14. That is if it gets good reviews because it isn't looking too bright for them right now.
    Last edited by Shade8780; 11-09-2013 at 06:04 AM.

Default Re: For those getting next-gen consoles...

I pre-purchased FIFA 14 and NBA 2K14. Maybe I'll get BF4 if my flightstick works with the PS4.

BF4 and Nba 2k14. I still haven't made up my mind which console to buy. I'm waiting for the initial reviews and besides XBOX one releases 2014 quarter 1 in Finland if I end up choosing that over PS4.

Killzone: Shadow Fall. That game looks all kinds of good. The most hype I've been for a shooter since Halo 3.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Undisputed
    Killzone: Shadow Fall. That game looks all kinds of good. The most hype I've been for a shooter since Halo 3.
    I might have to look into that.

Battlefield 4 is pre-ordered.

And then I might pick up AC 4, or Killzone. But if Amazon matches Target's b2g1 deal then I'm getting those two and probably Knack. Maybe Lego Marvel Superheroes.

Not interested in 2k/Live/Madden. If there's a demo of 2k/Live that impresses me I might pick it up, but I really really doubt it.

Ironically enough at the GameStop by my campus someone had returned Killzone and they were selling it for $55. I thought about getting it.

Banned

probably battlefield 4 and dead rising, was hoping to get fifa for free in a pre order deal but I've missed out on the deal so won't bother pre ordering. I'm in no rush though, I have 2k14 on my pc so I'll be playing that awhile.

I was playing a demo kit at gamestop yesterday for the PS4 and honestly it doesn't look that much better than this generation. I'm sure it will and don't take it for hate because if i had extra cash i'd have one too, but the first generation titles didn't look very special or that different.

This f orum sucks dick

Quick question. Can ps3 users play with ps4 users online in battlefield 4? I'm thinking of buying a ps3 and bf4 come Black Friday.
    Last edited by OJ SIMPSON 2.0; 11-11-2013 at 01:29 AM.

Due to Amazon (basically) matching Target's b2g1 deal. I got Killzone and AC 4. Unfortunately they're gonna torture me for a couple days before I can use them.

I might pick up 2k if there's a solid black friday/cyber monday deal on it. But aside from that I'm done with ps4 purchases till February with inFamous.

Killzone: Shadow Fall

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by niko
    I was playing a demo kit at gamestop yesterday for the PS4 and honestly it doesn't look that much better than this generation. I'm sure it will and don't take it for hate because if i had extra cash i'd have one too, but the first generation titles didn't look very special or that different.
    I thought the same, until I saw 2K14. I think I would've been able to hold off a year for the PS4 and just buy those games on current-gen, but seeing 2K has me getting one at Christmas. Looks and sounds amazing.

NBA sixth man of the year Thorpesaurous's Avatar

My plan at the moment is to get a PS4 with AC4 and Batman probably in December or early January, which I suppose you could say are not actually launch titles.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by niko
    A lot of the launch games usually don't look much better but we should start seeing improvements through out it's life. They usually have 1 or 2 games specifically built for the new gen that look great too.

NBA sixth man of the year Levity's Avatar

i plan on getting a ps4 around the time destiny comes out. dont really know much about the game, or ps4 for that matter. but lately ive been hooked on getting super stoned and playing ps3 or pc games with one of my buddies once or twice a week. and hes pushing the idea of getting a ps4 and destiny when it comes out.