Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Default Re: KU will choke again early in March Madness this year...

Quote Originally Posted by Kiddlovesnets
    Well that was just a metaphor anyway, Bill Self is still slightly better than an average coash so hes way better than a blind hog.
    No, the blind hog is you. And you failed at finding the sh*t.

Banned

This image is so epic, lol. And it is evident that many people believe that Mario Chalmers was the only one who managed to save Bill Self from choking before.
    I guess Butler has choked two-years in a row in the NC game, then...

This thread failed; miserably for you, pleasurably for me.

Banned

Well that was just a metaphor anyway, Bill Self is still slightly better than an average coash so hes way better than a blind hog.
    You are still claiming he is slightly better than average? Did Self recruit over you at some point? Did he slight you when you were in high school and not recruit you? Did he fk your girlfriend way back in the day?

He can obviously coach. Just look at the facts unbiasedly for once.

What's that make Roy Williams then? Bill Self made the adjustments to hold UNC to 20 second half points. 20 second half points!!! That is unreal after watching the first half where both teams put up 47.

When he switched to the triangle and 2, UNC didn't have a fcking clue what was going on. UNC only made like 2 shots on that defense and shot under 25% in the second half. That's called getting shut the fck down, and that's being modest.

But you're right, its only his second trip to the Final Four in 4 years, he's just slightly above average.

Quote Originally Posted by (e)
    What's that make Roy Williams then? Bill Self made the adjustments to hold UNC to 20 second half points. 20 second half points!!! That is unreal after watching the first half where both teams put up 47.

When he switched to the triangle and 2, UNC didn't have a fcking clue what was going on. UNC only made like 2 shots on that defense and shot under 25% in the second half. That's called getting shut the fck down, and that's being modest.

But you're right, its only his second trip to the Final Four in 4 years, he's just slightly above average.
    It helped that UNC couldn't make a jumpshot to save their lives when Kansas switched to the triangle and two. It was a nice move by Self but if UNC had just made a couple more of the wide-open jumpers then it'd be completely different. And I understand Self's thinking of giving unproven shooters like White and Watts those shots, but Barnes, Bullock, and Hairston all missed some good open looks as well.

Quote Originally Posted by KG215
    It helped that UNC couldn't make a jumpshot to save their lives when Kansas switched to the triangle and two. It was a nice move by Self but if UNC had just made a couple more of the wide-open jumpers then it'd be completely different. And I understand Self's thinking of giving unproven shooters like White and Watts those shots, but Barnes, Bullock, and Hairston all missed some good open looks as well.
    UNC didn't go from 60%+ to less than 25% just because. Sure the law of averages and whatnot, but a lot of the credit has to go to Self for the changes that were made that was ultimately the difference maker in deciding the winner of that game.

Quote Originally Posted by (e)
    UNC didn't go from 60%+ to less than 25% just because. Sure the law of averages and whatnot, but a lot of the credit has to go to Self for the changes that were made that was ultimately the difference maker in deciding the winner of that game.
    I'm not saying they went from 60% to 25% just because but, like you said, "law of averages and whatnot" did come into play. I said it was a good adjustment by Self because it forced UNC to take jumpers and he wanted Stillman White and Justin Wats shooting from the perimeter instead of Henson and Zeller getting it down low. Like I said, though, UNC's capable shooters (Barnes, Bullock, and Hairston) couldn't buy a jumper in the 2nd half and they all had some open looks even after Self went to the triangle-and-two.

Another glorious season for the perennial power, and their fearless leader, top 3 coach in the nation, Bill Fvckin Self.

Quote Originally Posted by Goliath Uterus
    Another glorious season for the perennial power, and their fearless leader, top 3 coach in the nation, Bill Fvckin Self.
    i win a lot of money in a pool if Kansas wins so go Kansas! (i actually thought i picked Kentucky but i picked Kansas so please ignore my go Kentucky posts prior.

Quote Originally Posted by niko
    i win a lot of money in a pool if Kansas wins so go Kansas! (i actually thought i picked Kentucky but i picked Kansas so please ignore my go Kentucky posts prior.
    I will see a lot of boobies and chill with 40,000 drunk ni99as and get buck if they win so go Kansas!

I will see a lot of boobies and chill with 40,000 drunk ni99as and get buck if they win so go Kansas!
    i'll win 2k and brag about it forever at work and pay for my daughter's school in japan. Not as exciting as you but GO JAYHAWKS!

Quote Originally Posted by DeuceWallaces
    This was not far off base.
    Yes it was.

Quote Originally Posted by niko
    i'll win 2k and brag about it forever at work and pay for my daughter's school in japan. Not as exciting as you but GO JAYHAWKS!
    2k is a nice number tho.

2k is a nice number tho.
    Oh hell yeah.

2012 I rep flatulence Cowboy Thunder's Avatar

Come home Bill, your work is done in Kansas