Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: E3 2015

NBA lottery pick

Default E3 2015

You can find the E3 schedule here:
    http://www.polygon.com/2015/6/13/877...tream-schedule

Last edited by Kungfro; 06-15-2015 at 12:35 PM.

NBA lottery pick

Default Re: E3 2015

[quote]Google Announces YouTube Gaming Service

Remember last summer when everyone was speculating that Google was looking to buy live streaming giant Twitch so that it could be integrated into their YouTube service, but then Amazon bought Twitch instead?
    Well, today, YouTube announced their own live streaming app and website, "YouTube Gaming," that will serve as a hub for live streams, archived videos, and community interaction. YouTube Gaming will launch "later this summer," and will be at E3 showing off the platform to attendees.
    The service will be organized around over 25,000 unique "game pages," each dedicated to a specific title. Users will be able to add games games of interest to their "collection" in order to receive notifications whenever new content related to that game is available. Users will also be able to follow the channels of individual YouTube creators and some game companies. (Hey Jeff, just go ahead and follow Arc System now.)
    The announcement emphasized a commitment to improving YouTube's live streaming experience:[INDENT]On top of existing features like high frame rate streaming at 60fps, DVR, and automatically converting your stream into a YouTube video, we

Nintendo not even trying now.

$14 for 3 DLC characters and a couple new maps (peach's castle looks ugly definitely needed a remaster) for Smash, that's just steep.

Dont care what anyone says im hyped for halo 5

Home of the 16

Why? That game has gotten so old. It's not 2008 anymore. Unless you love story & fell for the characters.

National High School Star

Halo, one of the biggest franchises i never got into, perhaps its the faceless protagonist or the story.

But to me, it has always been meh. Multiplayer with friends was fun though. Spent a few Saturdays split-screening.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Ai2death
    Halo, one of the biggest franchises i never got into, perhaps its the faceless protagonist or the story.

But to me, it has always been meh. Multiplayer with friends was fun though. Spent a few Saturdays split-screening.
    I never really got in to it, played the first and hated the second. I recently went through the first 4 on the master chief collection though and the first, third and fourth are solid games. I guess it's just that the entire FPS genre in general feels bland these days for me but they still felt above average but nothing amazing any more.

As someone with all the next gen console I'm just hoping for some nice surprises to be announced regardless of platform. Looking at the line up on paper doesn't have me overly excited as there's a lot of sequels or games we have already seen quite a bit of.

Banned

6:30 PT going to be so exciting.

NBA lottery pick

hoping for a left for dead 3

NBA lottery pick

Nintendo Announces Earthbound Beginnings

If you're a fan of Earthbound or the Mother series, you may know that Nintendo of America refused to release the first title in the Earthbound trilogy, until now!

Just before the Nintendo World Championships Mother series developer Shigesato Itoi revealed Mother 1 will be releasing on the Wii U Virtual Console in the form of Earthbound Beginnings.

If that wasn't enough the game is available to download today 6/14! Now let's get working on a US release for Mother 3.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ML8Xwgo8Je4

http://www.gamerampage.net/all/ninte...und-beginnings

NBA lottery pick

I imagine most people will be watching the finals, but here is the link for the Bethesda stream starting soon.

http://www.twitch.tv/bethesda

edit: starting now
    Last edited by Kungfro; 06-14-2015 at 09:41 PM.

Is it on?

Banned

OMG "Please Stand By"

Banned

WTF? I might actually miss this to eat out with relatives.