Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Default Re: A Sorority Girl Lashes Out At Her Sisters

So what exactly is her problem? That her friends are going to other peoples parties? I don't understand this frat stuff.

An uglier Lamar Doom boozehound's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Rake2204
    I'm going to sound ridiculous but, are those Tweets real? I assumed they were clearly fake but I've since seen a story on the web claiming them to be legit (but since deleted by the girl). Is that website misguided or are they legit?
    sweet, so shes a racist **** who loves bragging about tagteams, orgies and eating dick for breakfast. Im in

The Magical T-Mac HardwoodLegend's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by El Kabong
    So what exactly is her problem? That her friends are going to other peoples parties? I don't understand this frat stuff.
    Her sorority sisters are just being boring in general and not presenting a good, fun image of their organization.

And, they're "matched up" with another frat that they are acting weird in front of and dissing by saying they want to go to other frats' parties.

Quote Originally Posted by boozehound
    sweet, so shes a racist **** who loves bragging about tagteams, orgies and eating dick for breakfast. Im in

Pretty much. She'll end up being the CEO of a major company.

While her comments were over the top i think the message she was trying to get across was probably legit for "Greek life". I was not a member of a frat but i can at least see her point.

Obviously she got carried away (just like many posters do on here) but that doesn't mean she is nuts in person.

They were talking about it on a local radio station and a guy called in that knew her, basically saying that she was probably effed up at the time but is pretty normal in person. Plus he gave the impression that she is a bit of a freak which i like lol.

Quote Originally Posted by rufuspaul
    Pretty much. She'll end up banging the CEO of a major company.
    fixed

Quote Originally Posted by B-Low
    fixed

Quote Originally Posted by tontoz
    While her comments were over the top i think the message she was trying to get across was probably legit for "Greek life". I was not a member of a frat but i can at least see her point.

Obviously she got carried away (just like many posters do on here) but that doesn't mean she is nuts in person.

They were talking about it on a local radio station and a guy called in that knew her, basically saying that she was probably effed up at the time but is pretty normal in person. Plus he gave the impression that she is a bit of a freak which i like lol.
    Maybe you should take a look at all her deleted tweets.

http://deadspin.com/the-brilliant-cr...-del-480863681

Delta Gamma has accepted the resignation of one of its members whose email relating to a social event has been widely distributed and publicized through social media and traditional media channels.

The tone and content of the email was highly inappropriate and unacceptable by any standard.

No matter who released it to the public or how it reached such a mass audience, the email content should not reflect on any sorority woman in general or any fraternal organization at large.

This is a regrettable action by a college junior – a personal email that is now on view for a global audience. And as all reasonable people can agree, this is an email that should never have been sent by its author. Period.

This email should not be depicted in any way as standard or routine or tied to any official sorority voice. It is not an official voice or message and should not be construed as such.

For the young woman who wrote it, we can only express our regret and concerns for landing notoriety in this manner.

We now consider this matter closed.

OMG she got c[COLOR="Black"]u[/COLOR]nt punted!