Default Attention FIBA basketball

Could you please comment on Dario Saric? The Sixers 2nd pick will fall into the 10th spot, and fans are debating in Philly whom to pick if Saric is still around.

What are his strengths and weaknesses?
    Is he NBA ready?
    Does he need more seasoning in Europe?

Thanks

Default Re: Attention FIBA basketball

Quote Originally Posted by Dr.J4ever
    Could you please comment on Dario Saric? The Sixers 2nd pick will fall into the 10th spot, and fans are debating in Philly whom to pick if Saric is still around.

What are his strengths and weaknesses?
    Is he NBA ready?
    Does he need more seasoning in Europe?

Thanks
    BTW, FIBA only and other reasonable posters of Euro ball. NO EL please.

You are a freaking lunatic.

Fiba agrees with me on 95% of everything about European basketball and he disagrees with you on 100% of everything about it and about the NBA.

And he thinks you are a lying clown.

Thanks for the PM, Fiba...Could you also comment on this piece from SI.com..

Chris Mannix of SI.com thinks the 76ers will select 6-foot-11 center Jusuf Nurkic from Bosnia at No. 10:

The burly, high-energy center could play alongside the more slender Nerlens Noel, the sixth pick in the 2013 draft, who missed the season while recovering from ACL surgery. Nurkic is young and raw, having started playing basketball in 2009, but his rapid development has impressed many NBA executives. He's drawn comparisons to the Timberwolves' Nikola Pekovic, who has emerged as a productive starting center (17.5 points, 8.7 rebounds this season).

Read more at http://www.philly.com/philly/blogs/s...cWB6KkFi81H.99

Quote Originally Posted by Euroleague
    You are a freaking lunatic.

Fiba agrees with me on 95% of everything about European basketball and he disagrees with you on 100% of everything about it and about the NBA.

And he thinks you are a lying clown.

So it didn't take take you too long to come back. I thought after Tel Aviv won Euroleague with Tyrese Rice as the Final Four MVP you might take a little longer exile out of embarrassment. I mean Tel Aviv with Rice as their MVP and 10 of their 13 players either Israelis or undrafted Americans win the Euroleague. That team would not even win the D-league.
    And Sergio Rodriguez as the league MVP, an NBA scrub.
    Looks like Euroleague has now even sunk below the D-league in talent. The NBA should send the D-league champion to the FIBA club championship and they would make quick work of Maccabi.

Quote Originally Posted by gabepizza
    So it didn't take take you too long to come back. I thought after Tel Aviv won Euroleague with Tyrese Rice as the Final Four MVP you might take a little longer exile out of embarrassment. I mean Tel Aviv with Rice as their MVP and 10 of their 13 players either Israelis or undrafted Americans win the Euroleague. That team would not even win the D-league.
    Looks like Euroleague has now even sunk below the D-league in talent. The NBA should send the D-league champion to the FIBA club championship and they would make quick work of Maccabi.
    That's it, I am reporting you for racism.

Quote Originally Posted by gabepizza
    Such racism. Such a low IQ. You should be banned...I'm tweeting Jeff right now. I'm serious.