Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast
    The Magical T-Mac HardwoodLegend's Avatar

Default Re: do air jordan releases still draw a long line?

I'm on the verge of making my 1st hypebeast purchase. Buying a shoe I don't like all because a lot of other people do.

So many people say the adidas Mutombo retro is heat, but I don't see it as something I would wear. I think I might buy it and rock to fit in though.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by HardwoodLegend
    I'm on the verge of making my 1st hypebeast purchase. Buying a shoe I don't like all because a lot of other people do.

So many people say the adidas Mutombo retro is heat, but I don't see it as something I would wear. I think I might buy it and rock to fit in though.

Very Air Jordan like. Not bad.

Hardwood-

I have been waiting for those "gloves" for a long time now. That is one of the releases I can not wait for. I need them in my life.

Also a couple cool colors of air max Griffey 1 coming out. 1 that's black, purple and teal with some safari print on it is dope.

I haven't bought a pair of jordans in a while and I am very proud of that. I have been turned off by their 3 pairs a month and all the hypebeasts have kinda killed it for me. I want the steel x's though.

Quote Originally Posted by 9erempiree
    Very Air Jordan like. Not bad.
    I don't see any Air Jordan influence at all. Which model does it remind you of?

I would like the shoe better if it weren't so high and the tongue were smaller.

Quote Originally Posted by KNOW1EDGE
    Hardwood-

I have been waiting for those "gloves" for a long time now. That is one of the releases I can not wait for. I need them in my life.
    Yeah, they're one of my grails too. Really wanted the black when they first released but had to settle for the white.

I am aiming for black this time since the white is a lot different from the OG.

I haven't bought a pair of jordans in a while and I am very proud of that. I have been turned off by their 3 pairs a month and all the hypebeasts have kinda killed it for me. I want the steel x's though.
    Cop the ones you like, let em sit on ice for a while and then wear them when everyone else is wearing the latest release.

I love the Steel X's as well.

What was the last pair you bought?

Hulk Hogan with his collection of recent and upcoming Jordan releases:

Didn't know he was a sneakerhead. Wonder if he was into it back in the OG days. Can't find any photos.

Old, but I'm seeing it for the first time...

Josh Childress' shoe collection.

Vine clip ( ): https://twitter.com/JChillin/status/341320936030617600

I'm guessing he uses the Sweater Boxes from The Container Store for a lot of his pairs, because their Men's Shoe boxes would definitely be too small for his size.

NBA Superstar

Gammas release leads to Street Fighter re-enactment: http://instagram.com/p/iMXS0GzE4U

Quote Originally Posted by Rake2204
    Gammas release leads to Street Fighter re-enactment: http://instagram.com/p/iMXS0GzE4U
    SMH, in my mind I'm telling myself I would never stoop so low, but that "Nike Air" Black Cement 3 release day might evoke some sort of savage within me.

Anybody have any luck with the Bred 1's? Struck out hard on Nike.com which is a first. Most of the reactions I'm seeing about this release are complaints. Must have been extremely limited.

SMH, in my mind I'm telling myself I would never stoop so low, but that "Nike Air" Black Cement 3 release day might evoke some sort of savage within me.

Anybody have any luck with the Bred 1's? Struck out hard on Nike.com which is a first. Most of the reactions I'm seeing about this release are complaints. Must have been extremely limited.
    Those III's coming back? I just thrashed my. The Nike Air ripped right off the back.

I love these shoes. They're my grails. Time to hang my pair up. Gonna get 2 pairs on this one

NBA lottery pick

I didn't get a pair either. They musta sold out in 20 seconds

i completely struck out for the bred 1s today on finishline,eastbay, and nike.com. didnt even get a chance to click add to cart. I got a heavy traffic page right away. To me, it seems these Jordan releases have gotten way more mainstream, which has made it a lot harder to get especially online compared to just a couple of years ago. Even sites like eastbay,finishline,footlocker have release date webpages, which they never really promoted before. Next thing you know there will commercials of retros releasing lol.

Jordan Six Rings

^
    I still have the ogs(lol)

NBA sixth man of the year miller-time's Avatar

Can someone tell me what Jordans Kristen Wiig is wearing here? You can see them around the 2 minute mark.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J4-Tru0XREY