Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345
    Serious playground baller Xplicit's Avatar

Default Re: Ricky Rubio's Final 2010-11 Season Stats

I don't think he's ready either, but I don't really look at his numbers in some Euroleague and use that a basis of whether he will be successful or not in the NBA. Remember Brandon Jenning played overseas and put up similar crap numbers before he came to the NBA.

You can't put up good numbers if you don't get the minutes. The FG% worries me though...

Quote Originally Posted by Semi
    But I believe that he is a starting PG on one of the best teams in europe and was drafted pretty high and I've seen him in the olympics. So I think all the guys who work for a living in basketball will have a bit more knowledge than all of you keyboard-heros. So shut your mouth till you've seen him play on NBA level (or should I say play in general).
    He was the third best point guard on his team, and 4th best if you count Navarro. And clearly, you have never ever seen Rubio play.

Quote Originally Posted by SpanishACB
    Stat wise Rubio has been top 10 PPG in his worst season in ACB and Euroleague. TOp 5 in assists too, which is what he is all about. Anyone that knows a bit about basketball knows Rubio will not expected to carry his team in scoring. But he will still be a good starting PG, once he gets used to the game.

Guys, there's not much of a Rubio owns bandwagon anymore, so jumping on the opposite bagon, the one were you put him down as hard as possible isn't cool anymore, you're not going against the mainstream guys, just sounding dumb, over and over, on loop.
    Get some actual insight, watch games, read articles, compare Rubio's stats to other young PG in Europe, or other PGs period. He is a great prospect, and it's just a pity so many hate him based on dodgy media comments like him being arrogant or only wanting to play for a contender team, that's bullshit and it's pathetic the way people will believe any kind of crap that comes out of tabloids without bothering to check a second source.

It's easier to be guided blindly without having the responsability to actually think for your own, but if you tried once, you'd discover it's rewarding, and more accurate.

You're one of the worst posters I've seen, out of all the forums I've visited, and if your mother loved you a slight bit, she'd end your life and stop all the suffering.
    If you think Rubio (one of the worst players in Euroleague) is a top 10 point guard in Euroleague, then you are seriously delusional.

Oh yeah, and Kirk Hinrich is also the best player in the NBA..........

Also, your stats claim is pure BS and lies. He was 12th in Euroleague in assists, not top 5. 3 small forwards and 2 shooting guards even averaged more assists in Euroleague than he did.
    Last edited by Euroleague; 06-17-2011 at 02:31 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Xplicit
    I don't think he's ready either, but I don't really look at his numbers in some Euroleague and use that a basis of whether he will be successful or not in the NBA. Remember Brandon Jenning played overseas and put up similar crap numbers before he came to the NBA.

You can't put up good numbers if you don't get the minutes. The FG% worries me though...
    Rubio plays around 22-23 minutes a game. Most star players get around 25 minutes a game in Euroleague. What is your point? His numbers are awful by Euroleague standards, just awful. And Brandon Jennings sucks in the NBA. Why people keep bringing him up makes no sense.
    Last edited by Euroleague; 06-17-2011 at 02:33 PM.

I rule the local playground Semi's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Euroleague
    He was the third best point guard on his team, and 4th best if you count Navarro. And clearly, you have never ever seen Rubio play.
    I said that I just seen him on the olympics. But I don't take your opinion too high either...

Quote Originally Posted by G-train
    Just wait til Rubio gets out in the open court in the NBA. 8 apg in his rookie year.
    intradasting