Default Do video games and sports go hand in hand?

I got back into gaming. But a lot of gamers I know don't care for sports. Do people who like sports like to game? I'm curious what a sports/gamer guy's set up would look like. You know someone who likes sports memorabilia, but also has video game action figures and stuff. Is it a good mix or the right mix?

Default Re: Do video games and sports go hand in hand?

The only thing I love about as much as basketball is video games. Which really throws a lot of people off. I have autographed jerseys, some signed shit from players I like, and stuff along those lines.

But I also have a few video game collectors editions and most consoles in the last 2 decades. When people see that they're like what?

I think the way gaming is getting more and more popular we'll see more fans of both combined soon.

Well you are the type I wanted to get an answer from. So like, let me ask you this. You see there are gamers that have rooms that have all kinds of gaming shit. But then some people have rooms that have all types of sports stuff. So if you are hardcore in multiple hobbies, what would your room look like?

Probably like my room, but to a bigger extreme. Basically I have my tv and 3 game consoles on the shelves below it. Then I have a media shelf which has all my games/movies. But above that I have hanging shelves Which have some games on them, game memorabilia, but also autographed baseballs, some signed basketball items (not balls but bobble heads and the like) Got some of my lego star wars sets hanging on those shelves as well.

FWIW: I have tons of Nintendo game franchise posters from Club Nintendo. That I'll frame and hang up around my apartment when I move out in the fall, same with my autographed jerseys and that will really throw people off.

Nice. You have any pics of it?

Quote Originally Posted by SacJB Shady
    Nice. You have any pics of it?
    +1

Make sure you include a pic of your hand holding your dick too