Page 30 of 30 FirstFirst ... 2027282930

Thread: NFL Week 2

Who Dat? Geaux Saints! Pistol Pete's Avatar

Default Re: NFL Week 2

The Saints are obviously running the NFL right now, favourites in the NFC, been a treat to follow them closely thus far.

Serious playground baller

Quote Originally Posted by Pistol Pete
    The Saints are obviously running the NFL right now, favourites in the NFC, been a treat to follow them closely thus far.
    um...did you just wake up from a coma ?? the Saints look like **** so far...they lost to the sorry ass tampa bay bucs and are 0-2

Serious playground baller

Quote Originally Posted by hotsizzle
    So sup-bar games and everything hes done in the past is forgotten? I understand thats the Philly effect but the guy is about the only consistent good thing going for them the past several years. What was it? 4 straight NFC games...and like you said, without that great of a WR cast.

Again, I'd like to see what he does if he has some legit wideouts.

Top 3 QB in the game, has two sup-bar games coming off an injury and all of a sudden, we're hearing boos and possibilities of him leaving. When McNabb does start producing MVP numbers again even with this cast...I'll stick to my statement still "Imagine what he'd do with a better WR cast".
    McNabb isn't top 3...hasn't been for years....

Please clap. Real Men Wear Green's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by deion2123
    McNabb isn't top 3...hasn't been for years....
    Right now, definitely not. But he was right up there until he first tore his ACL. In 2006, through 10 games, he averaged 264 yards, 18 tds to only 6 picks, and had a 95.5 QB rating (whatever that means).