Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
    -primetime-
    Fan in the Stands (unregistered)

Default Re: If someone told you their favorite movie was "____________" you'd know you hate them

Quote Originally Posted by pete's montreux
    I just don't understand why you're choosing NBK over anything else. It's not like It's the only serial killer movie that's slightly disturbing.
    AGAIN...

it is the ONLY serial killer movie that people actually say is their "FAVORITE" movie...

yeah there are plenty of other disturbing flicks...but I can't really think of any that are realistic as being a "favorite"...

no one ever says "Faces of Death" is my favorite movie...

people do say "NBK" is my favorite movie...

i am just trying to be realistic...I mean do you actually know a person that thinks that flick you posted is their favorite movie???

Default Re: If someone told you their favorite movie was "____________" you'd know you hate them

Not even close to being disturbing.

You want to see disturbing? http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0291317/

The movies you're thinking of that are disturbing aren't even in the same ballpark of some other films. Films that might literally make you sick and throw up.

I just don't understand why you're choosing NBK over anything else. It's not like It's the only serial killer movie that's slightly disturbing.

dude we get it.

you think you're showing off your knowledge of "films" by talking about how you know obscure and unheard of movies that are WAY more brutal than those mainstream killer movies like NBK.

This thread asked about movies people would claim as their favorite. Natural Born Killers is a well known movie and would likely be named by some people. That is the entire gist of primetimes post. The movies you are referencing are unrealistic answers. Your response has nothing to do with primetimes. You are simply trying to jump in and be a "film buff" because you are obsessed with people thinking you know movies.

Seriously. We all see what you're trying to do. You've seen some foreign movies, and obscure slasher movies, er "films," and you want EVERYONE to know it. Great.

Everyone look. Petes Montreux knows about movies. Make sure you make a note of it. He is desperate for people to know he watches films.

NBA sixth man of the year

Snakes On A Plane

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

Not even close to being disturbing.

You want to see disturbing? http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0291317/

The movies you're thinking of that are disturbing aren't even in the same ballpark of some other films. Films that might literally make you sick and throw up.
    Nobody cares about some random ass chinese movie.

Films that might literally make you sick and throw up? That's not disturbing. That's disgusting. Like 2 girls 1 cup.

Quote Originally Posted by B-Low
    You Got Served
    If someone said that was their favorite movie I'd end all discussion there.

NJ Net Fan For Life. wang4three's Avatar

Alexander.

Blu Ray

Quote Originally Posted by -primetime-
    AGAIN...

it is the ONLY serial killer movie that people actually say is their "FAVORITE" movie...

yeah there are plenty of other disturbing flicks...but I can't really think of any that are realistic as being a "favorite"...

no one ever says "Faces of Death" is my favorite movie...

people do say "NBK" is my favorite movie...

i am just trying to be realistic...I mean do you actually know a person that thinks that flick you posted is their favorite movie???
    I think you're forgetting some great serial killer movies.

Citizen X
    In the Cut
    Cell
    From Hell
    Clay Pigeons
    Monster
    Zodiac
    No Country For Old Men
    Frailty
    Mr. Brooks
    American Pyscho
    Summer Of Sam
    Silence Of the Lambs

These are all films about serial killers, or are mainly about serial killers. Every single one of these movies could be someone's favorite, and a lot of them are. So, now we're back to you thinking that NBK is gory and disturbing, when in fact It's really not as bad as you think. All I'm saying is that there are plenty of films out there that are much more disturbing than NBK.

Blu Ray

Quote Originally Posted by Hawker

Films that might literally make you sick and throw up? That's not disturbing. That's disgusting. Like 2 girls 1 cup.
    Nobodies like you maybe. I know It's hard to believe, but there are six billion people on this planet.

NBA sixth man of the year

Quote Originally Posted by Hawker

That's Japanese. Is it every Texan, or just you that is that damn ignorant.

Default Re: If someone told you their favorite movie was "____________" you'd know you hate t

i hate when people say 'film', it sounds so god damn snobby.

Blu Ray

Default Re: If someone told you their favorite movie was "____________" you'd know you hate t

Quote Originally Posted by hito da god
    i hate when people say 'film', it sounds so god damn snobby.
    Film film film film film film.

-primetime-
    Fan in the Stands (unregistered)

I think you're forgetting some great serial killer movies.

Citizen X
    In the Cut
    Cell
    From Hell
    Clay Pigeons
    Monster
    Zodiac
    No Country For Old Men
    Frailty
    Mr. Brooks
    American Pyscho
    Summer Of Sam
    Silence Of the Lambs

These are all films about serial killers, or are mainly about serial killers. Every single one of these movies could be someone's favorite, and a lot of them are. So, now we're back to you thinking that NBK is gory and disturbing, when in fact It's really not as bad as you think. All I'm saying is that there are plenty of films out there that are much more disturbing than NBK.
    some of those movies I have never heard of...

and some of those movies are just really good movies IMO

American Pyscho is a good mention...I have never heard anyone claim that is their favorite movie, but I couls see it as a possibility, and I would probably not get along with that type of person...

I know alot of people that liked NBk...I personally thought it was crap...in fact I think what I am saying has some irony because NBK tries to show us how people get off on violence, it is trying o show the exact type of person I am talking about, and that is someone that is obsessed with killing...

Film film film film film film.

in your case it just sounds wannabe-snobby.

because you try too hard.

Blu Ray

Quote Originally Posted by -primetime-
    some of those movies I have never heard of...

and some of those movies are just really good movies IMO

American Pyscho is a good mention...I have never heard anyone claim that is their favorite movie, but I couls see it as a possibility, and I would probably not get along with that type of person...

I know alot of people that liked NBk...I personally thought it was crap...in fact I think what I am saying has some irony because NBK tries to show us how people get off on violence, it is trying o show the exact type of person I am talking about, and that is someone that is obsessed with killing...
    I think you're being difficult on purpose now.