Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Default Re: Gucci Mane's Twitter

You will feel dumb shortly my son, I need to get this paper for a little bit but I will get back to you soon ok?

Quote Originally Posted by Goliath Uterus
    It doesn't, the article is incorrect, and the other one is from like March.
    So various hip hop websites/reporters who make a living doing this and have hundreds of inside sources are incorrect, but the power defense team of Goliath, Thornton and Associates is in on the real facts?

Quote Originally Posted by B-Low
    So various hip hop websites/reporters who make a living doing this and have hundreds of inside sources are incorrect, but the power defense team of Goliath, Thornton and Associates is in on the real facts?
    goliath uterus dwarf brain

Fresh Kid Turned Rotten Lamar Doom's Avatar

Thumbs up Re: Gucci Mane's Twitter

Quote Originally Posted by DonDadda59
    Please tell me you didn't patent that name, that's $, I want it. Guwop brrrrrrrr.

My favorite tracks are "Bad Bitches On Molly", "Swag Savior", "OG Kush OG", "Keep It 100", "Bird Ass Hens", and "Turn Up Your Head Injury".

Best album since Pimp Trick Gangsta Clique.

Quote Originally Posted by Lamar Doom
    are you kidding? Gucci Mane, GUCCI. MANE. talked shit about some other people on his twitter account. TWEETED. SHIT TALK. This is a huge deal, a giant moment in hip hop. I haven't left the house since word dropped. Realest shit since Scott La Rock died. I keep waiting for Al Thornton to give us more updates on what Lil Diddle and Yung Forehead have to say about all this and hopefully correct these idiots who don't know that Dro-So-Sloppy and Grunt Bunchies are ill affiliated. Gucci's authenticity on full display right now y'all. Bunker in.

Banned

My favorite tracks are "Bad Bitches On Molly", "Swag Savior", "OG Kush OG", "Keep It 100", "Bird Ass Hens", and "Turn Up Your Head Injury".

Best album since Pimp Trick Gangsta Clique.
    Ladies and gentleman, this is why rep was invented. Since the man took it away, I promise you my first born son

Dro So Sloppy, get it how you live it, droppin that fire. Streetz ain't ready. Brrrr.

How are there 121 posts in this thread? Why does anybody care about Gucci Mane?

are you kidding? Gucci Mane, GUCCI. MANE. talked shit about some other people on his twitter account. TWEETED. SHIT TALK. This is a huge deal, a giant moment in hip hop. I haven't left the house since word dropped. Realest shit since Scott La Rock died. I keep waiting for Al Thornton to give us more updates on what Lil Diddle and Yung Forehead have to say about all this and hopefully correct these idiots who don't know that Dro-So-Sloppy and Grunt Bunchies are ill affiliated. Gucci's authenticity on full display right now y'all. Bunker in.

Quote Originally Posted by Al Thornton
    that doesn't really make sense, but there never is much logic with the eurotrash

Quote Originally Posted by christian1923
    Gucci mane is my guilty pleasure I can't lie. He's a legend in my eyes it's hard for me to understand why people don't like him
    same here

isn't that like the 4th time you posted that?

Funniest post of the year. Love you bro.

millwad's thread got deleted and he got banned...

lmao at yung forehead and dro so sloppy

lmao, they're talking about his "brother" in that too. but I guess right before he took his account down he said his old manager Coack K hacked his twitter account. So you're sorta right, you just weren't right yet. and lol, someone who blindly believes articles on hiphopdx could never make me feel dumb.
    The point is that everyone saw that "hacked" would be an excuse and lo and behold you have people popping up saying his shit was hacked. Every single thing you posted is irrelevant, go back and read the original posts. It doesnt matter that the second article was months old, THAT WAS THE POINT. You came running in like a dumbass and didnt really say anything in all 10 of your posts. Cmon dwarf brain step it up.

Quote Originally Posted by B-Low
    Lol HHDX is not a credible source. If you followed them at all, you would know that.