Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345
    Get him a body bag! Patrick Chewing's Avatar

Default Re: Durant took 56 less shots than Melo this season and still scored more total points.

Quote Originally Posted by mjokc
    Damn son, I didn't mean to attract the Melo groupie club house.

Here's what happened to you today

Default Re: Durant took 56 less shots than Melo this season and still scored more total points.

On the other hand, KD made 111111111111111111111 more freethrows than Melo.

National High School Star Jlamb47's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Clutch
    Melo >>>> Durant

Durant > Melo

I was convinced KD was a better all around player, especially H2H, until the Melo fans came in and ethered OP.

Don't be another naive individual. Melo > KD and its not even close

OP got ethered

Quote Originally Posted by chosen_wun
    I see you're upset so I made you a Kevin Durant 2013 highlight mix.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t90d3mbOHog

Kobe= 1st round loser secund2nun's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Deleterious
    Last eight 8-0.

Melo>Durant
    Head to head does not determine who is better. Durant is still a far superior player than Melo even when taking into account the bias Durant gets with refs and free throws. Melo does do better in head to head though.

7-time NBA All-Star

Durant has played over 600 more minutes than Melo, so I'd expect him to score more.

Quote Originally Posted by Chrono90
    melo also played 12 less games to rest his body

and his scoring spurt also is in the end of season when some teams sit out starters
    Took games off to rest his body? More like because he could barely jump before he got his knee drained. By the way because of the injury that forced him out of the Cleveland game after just 14 minutes, limited him vs Golden State and forced him out of the Denver game before the second half, his average dropped from 28.6 ppg to 27.5 ppg in just 3 games. Without just those 3 games his average right now would be 29.5 ppg instead of 28.7. And he left several other games early, including the Indiana game when he didn't play in the 4th quarter.

As far as the scoring binge, the 40 point game vs Atlanta came in a game that was important for both teams, same with the 41 vs Atlanta, same with the 36 vs OKC, Wizards game wasn't important for the Wizards, but Washington had been playing well since John Wall returned, and Melo had 36 while sitting out the 4th in that game, lost the Chicago game with 36 points, another game that was still important to both teams, had 31 vs Cleveland in 30 minutes and 25 vs Indiana to clinch the 2 seed while sitting out the 4th quarter.

Overall, from the Miami game until they clinched the 2 seed, Melo averaged 37/10 in just 36 mpg. And in the 15 games since he got his knee drained, the Knicks have gone 14-1 and Melo averaged 33/9 in just 36 mpg.

OWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!........Durant falling over........whistle.........."TWO SHOTS!"

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

Quote Originally Posted by chosen_wun
    I see you're upset so I made you a Kevin Durant 2013 highlight mix.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t90d3mbOHog

Dat shimmy

Very good NBA starter

And Melo>Durant at scoring. Tell us why you're mad OP

Get him a body bag! Patrick Chewing's Avatar

College star

Stay classy, Oklahoma.

Great college starter

**** Durant. Can't even look at the guy without a could being called on you. Unless your name is Lebron James.

So let me get this straight. For a pointless award that no one gives a shit about in NY (it's a nice mark on the resume but it's eh..Melo doesn't even seem to care) the country is butthurt and wants to change the way the award is given out. Be my guest. Do it now, give Durant the title, who gives a ****.

But let's be honest, if Durant was given the level of respect by the refs Melo is he'd not only have a crapload less points, he'd probably be injured and home.