Page 12 of 23 FirstFirst ... 2910111213141522 ... LastLast

Default Re: Things We Have Done In Real Life That We Wouldnt Tell Anyone Else

Quote Originally Posted by franchise#3
    Attempted suicide.
    +1

The funniest thing about this thread is Silk trying to convince himself he's normal

Curry: 0x Finals MVP SilkkTheShocker's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Jameerthefear
    The funniest thing about this thread is Silk trying to convince himself he's normal
    Any guy that says they don't have at least one cousin they have a crush on is lying

this thread is fvcked up

Quote Originally Posted by SilkkTheShocker
    Any guy that says they don't have at least one cousin they have a crush on is lying
    I'm with you, I went to Florida when I was like 12, and saw a cousin for the first time. My god, I couldn't even bring my self to talk to her even though I knew she was my cousin.

7-time NBA All-Star

Quote Originally Posted by Jameerthefear
    Yeah, but undoubtedly he'll be a registered sex offender within a few years(if he isn't one already)

I have some attractive cousins, but never crushed on them though. And I mean real attractive like if they weren't blood, I would try to get with them.

I have two cousins who are sisters that are stunning beauties. They are like 9's real talk

I do have two play cousin who are not really cousins, but they are like family One's mother dated my uncle for years, since she was like 3. After they broke up, she'd still come around (both of them actually.)

Quote Originally Posted by ace23
    Mas[COLOR="Black"]turbat[/COLOR]ed to a member of immediate family

Molested a cousin

Gotten boners around very young girls. Haven't had that one happen in years, though.

Quote Originally Posted by ShaqAttack3234
    Yeah, but undoubtedly he'll be a registered sex offender within a few years(if he isn't one already)

7-time NBA All-Star

You're still pretending everyone else does the same shit you do so you can justify your own perversions? It's incredibly transparent.

Hmmmm.. I used to hump my pillows when I first experimented with sex at like 11 or 12 years old. I tried the old fashioned method of hand + lotion but it didn't feel good at all at the time. I couldn't get off unless I thrusted into something. Haven't really told anyone that but noting else I'm that uncomfortable talking to people about. I've always been pretty open to people without the fear of embarrassment.

You're still pretending everyone else does the same shit you do so you can justify your own perversions? It's incredibly transparent.
    Im not pretending anything. Every male has had a cousin that they have had sexual feelings for.

Don't feed the obvious troll...

Quote Originally Posted by Budadiiii
    Don't feed the obvious troll...

Yet you still post in my thread if im troll, right?

7-time NBA All-Star

Im not pretending anything. Every male has had a cousin that they have had sexual feelings for.
    You make it sound like every man fantasizes about their cousins. There's a difference between that and noticing that a cousin is attractive.

And as far as you being a future sex offender, I was referring to behavior like this.

-Once went to my friend's house party. Who happened to have a hot sister. She was out of town for some kind retreat. So at one point in the night I snuck in her room and beat off in her underwear drawer.
    That's creepy and your friend would have every right to break your nose for something like that.

You're not as bad as ace23, who is probably on the verge of getting a van with tinted windows and hanging out around elementary schools, but thinking it's acceptable to jack off in some girls underwear without her knowing about it is really fucked up.