Page 8 of 19 FirstFirst ... 56789101118 ... LastLast
    How I feel in ur head maybeshewill13's Avatar

Default Re: The Lingend is over

Quote Originally Posted by SyRyanYang
    Wow you're dumber than I thought mate. All star games are all about fun, if fans want to see him there, they vote for him, end of the story. This doesn't make any of them idiotic, it makes you sound like an idiot if anything.
    Why so mad? There are much better, more exciting and interesting PGs in this league than Jeremy "few games" Lin to play in the all-star game. A guy who should be barely fighting for a spot (if it wasn't for him being a cash cow) should not even be mentioned in the same sentence as "all-star".

Great college starter SyRyanYang's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by maybeshewill13
    Why so mad?
    On the contrary, I was trying to reason with you, not that it will work.

On the contrary, I was trying to reason with you, not that it will work.
    Read above and learn young one. Any more wisdom and I'll start charging you.

Why so mad? There are much better, more exciting and interesting PGs in this league than Jeremy "few games" Lin to play in the all-star game. A guy who should be barely fighting for a spot (if it wasn't for him being a cash cow) should not even be mentioned in the same sentence as "all-star".
    That's your opinion. People are free to vote for whoever they think is interesting, exciting or whatever. Democracy, remember?

Read above and learn young one. Any more wisdom and I'll start charging you.
    Lol you edited after my quote. Who's mad now

Lol you edited after my quote. Who's mad now
    I edited before, but if that will help you sleep tonight, I'll pretend I did it out of anger for you

I edited before, but if that will help you sleep tonight, I'll pretend I did it out of anger for you
    Lol I don't care, whatever you say. But way to change the subject

Lol I don't care, whatever you say. But way to change the subject
    Sure pal, why do you keep coming back for my approval then?

Decent playground baller Kovach's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by SevereUpInHere
    constructive, legit criticism

Utryin2getthepipe? SevereUpInHere's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by westside_baller
    You cared enough to post a two paragraph rant. Get over it, your owner's an idiot and your two stars can't play together. The knicks will be always be mediocre as long as dolan's running the team.

The only reason why they have a chance of finishing over 500 is because they're an eastern conference team. If they played against WC teams, they'd be lucky to win 30 games. TRUTH.

Hardly a rant, but regardless. If he does well, good for him, it won't keep me up at night. If he stinks it up, whatever too. Our owner may suck, but he made the right call not paying $15m in the final year or Lin's contract. And I though that even before his recent performances.

Nice subject change there too, oh cool, tell me more about how the Knicks suck, the Rockets are sure to dominate this season.

I hit open 5-foot jumpshots with ease

Ok why the hell are people still saying Lin restructured the contract to leave? He never asked for a restructured contract. The Rockets rescinded their first offer and submitted a second one because it looked like the Knicks would match. Do you think it was Lin's idea to use a CBA loophole as a restricted free agent so NY wouldn't match? Absolutely not. And why wouldn't he sign a more lucrative second deal?

That being said, as a Rockets fan, I'm not very excited about Lin right now. I am excited about Asik though.

Dunking on everybody in the park

It probably never started in the first place... it happens every season... some guy at the end of a contract, Michael Jordan his way to a fat contract...

Remember when Vujacic was dropping 20s coming off the bench for the Lakers or when Ariza was getting Scottie Pippen comparisons?

Quote Originally Posted by paintingshade
    Ok why the hell are people still saying Lin restructured the contract to leave? He never asked for a restructured contract. The Rockets rescinded their first offer and submitted a second one because it looked like the Knicks would match. Do you think it was Lin's idea to use a CBA loophole as a restricted free agent so NY wouldn't match? Absolutely not. And why wouldn't he sign a more lucrative second deal?

That being said, as a Rockets fan, I'm not very excited about Lin right now. I am excited about Asik though.
    the fact that lin was like .."only had one contract offered to me so i had to sign it" or "i wanted to retire as a knick, i definately though they would have matched even after this 2nd offer was given to me" ... dont act stupid... just man up to the whole situation by now... hes asian...should have known the knicks probably wouldnt keep him beyond year 2...hes done that maths...

GQ still believes in the Lingend!