Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910 LastLast

Default Re: Kobe Playoff vs. Finals Scoring During Title Years

This is starting to turn into your arguements on YouTube again.

Great college starter

Quote Originally Posted by Legends66NBA7

What can i say, that moron brings out the worst in me....

I read the 2nd page, and my god, I am dizzy from all of the excuses. It's so relentless, from one poster to another. Trying so hard.

National High School Star I.R.Beast's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by bwink23
    PLAYOFFS

28.2ppg on 46.3%FG at 21.7 FG's per game.
    33.6% 3FG at 4.1 attempts.
    80.8%FT at 8.3 FT's per game.

FINALS

24.7ppg on 41.2%FG at 21.3 FG's per game.
    31.4% 3FG at 4.0 attempts.
    84.8%FT at 6.9 FT's per game.

THOUGHTS??
    3 of his finals appearances were against historically great defenses... Pistons in 04 and Celtics in in 08, and 10.... ...

Banned

Exactly and there would have been ALOT more than that if the game was called like it is in this WEAK-ASS era for perimeter players...

It's well-documented. We've been over this before, but as usual you don't learn shit. Have fun trying to defend a SECOND-RATE player to the GOAT....and that will NEVER CHANGE, LOL!!!! MUST SUCK FOR YOU HOMER!!
    Nah man I love listening to ur wimpy little ass...The whole league in the 90's gets more fta's than teams from 05-11 with the rule changes and clearly the knicks and bulls were getting more calls than the celtics and lakers were..yet u think MJ would get more calls lmao. The league playoff pace in 2010 was 89.7 in the playoffs and teams only game up 45.3%Fg and in 2,463 playoff minutes to get 4,447 FTA. 1993 League playoff pace was 90.8,teams gave up46.5%Fg, and in 2,318 playoff minutes there was 3952. Yet you have the nerve to say it's crappy defense now and that more calls are being called? LMAO the numbers say other wise.

Very good NBA starter

Quote Originally Posted by SlayerEnraged
    Nah man I love listening to ur wimpy little ass...The whole league in the 90's gets more fta's than teams from 05-11 with the rule changes and clearly the knicks and bulls were getting more calls than the celtics and lakers were..yet u think MJ would get more calls lmao. The league playoff pace in 2010 was 89.7 in the playoffs and teams only game up 45.3%Fg and in 2,463 playoff minutes to get 4,447 FTA. 1993 League playoff pace was 90.8,teams gave up46.5%Fg, and in 2,318 playoff minutes there was 3952. Yet you have the nerve to say it's crappy defense now and that more calls are being called? LMAO the numbers say other wise.
    FTs are based on skills and they are not containing NJ without handchecking. Kobe use to get Fts too back his prime years. Anyways this thread is full of crap I am surpose to believe the 96 bulls defense is weaker then bum ass teams from 00s who didn't even make the playoffs? I am surpose to believe Kobe is the Goat? Goat at wat? Is he more clutch? No, better playoff performer? ,LEAD his team to 6 chips,6 finals mvp,etc.. You cliam Kobe is better. Can you give us things he better at or why u think he is better

Quote Originally Posted by Legends66NBA7

Great college starter

[QdUOTE=kuniva_dAMiGhTy]Kobe vs 2000-01 Spurs (98.0 Def Rtg): 34ppg on 53%FG

[/QUOTE]
    Antonio Daniels is 6'3 at most. Isn't that the line Kobetards use against people that guarded MJ? Anderson got injured that year. Daniels was ****ing short as **** next to Kobe.

1. 2009 - no doubt his best finals performance
    2. 2010
    3. 2002
    4. 2001
    5. 2000
    6. 2008
    7. 2004

NBA rookie of the year Da_Realist's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Big#50
    Quote Originally Posted by kuniva_dAMiGhTy
    Kobe vs 2000-01 Spurs (98.0 Def Rtg): 34ppg on 53%FG

Antonio Daniels is 6'3 at most. Isn't that the line Kobetards use against people that guarded MJ? Anderson got injured that year. Daniels was ****ing short as **** next to Kobe.
    MJ would have gone hog wild with Jason Kidd being his primary defender. It's exactly the kind of series that Kobe fans would dismiss because Jason Kidd was old (38) and short (6'4").

Yet Kobe manages only 23 points per game while getting swept out of the playoffs.

Quote Originally Posted by Da_Realist
    MJ would have gone hog wild with Jason Kidd being his primary defender. It's exactly the kind of series that Kobe fans would dismiss because Jason Kidd was old (38) and short (6'4").

Yet Kobe manages only 23 points per game while getting swept out of the playoffs.
    The dude was just coming off leading his team to 3 straight finals appearances and Back to back championships averaging ~30-6-6.
    in 2011 he had a knee injury and a sprained ankle
    Last edited by Deuce Bigalow; 02-08-2012 at 03:18 PM.

15x all nba legend TheMarkMadsen's Avatar

What can i say, that moron brings out the worst in me....

02, 26 ppg 7 rpg 6 apg? on 51% shooting & 50% from 3? as a second option?

I don't even dislike Lebron, but knowing how biased bwink is, and knowing that this is just another thread to add to his & 32 days hype machine of "Lebron is better than Kobe/Kobe sucks" Im going to go ahead and post Lebrons Scoring stats durring his title years..

Oh wait..

Local High School Star

Quote Originally Posted by Deuce Bigalow
    The dude was just coming off leading his team to 3 straight finals appearances and Back to back championships averaging ~30-6-6.
    in 2011 he had a knee injury and a sprained ankle
    I swear there's never been a player in NBA history who's had more excuses made for them, with Lebron being a close second. There's already the wrist "injury" this year which apparently isn't preventing him from chucking up 30 shots a game and freezing his teammates out of the offense.

Quote Originally Posted by raptorfan_dr07
    I swear there's never been a player in NBA history who's had more excuses made for them, with Lebron being a close second. There's already the wrist "injury" this year which apparently isn't preventing him from chucking up 30 shots a game and freezing his teammates out of the offense.
    3 finals in a row
    back to back championships

does he need to win one every year?

I don't get picked last at the park anymore TheFrozenOne's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Deuce Bigalow
    3 finals in a row
    back to back championships

does he need to win one every year?

Yes...kobe haterz xpect Kobe to win every year....after going to 3 straight Finals they bashed him for losing to the NBA Champions

after all going to 4 straight Finals happens all the time....