Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
    Superstar

i dont mind the calls called for wade or calls not called for kobe...what i do mind is that the calls bryant doesnt get would be AUTOMATICALLY GUARANTEED for wade...but w/e lakers won

Quote Originally Posted by hotsizzle
    i dont mind the calls called for wade or calls not called for kobe...what i do mind is that the calls bryant doesnt get would be AUTOMATICALLY GUARANTEED for wade...but w/e lakers won
    honestly i dont think the call have much effect because we did win.

I wont complain anymore

NBA sixth man of the year picc84's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Loki
    I love how you call me out and ask me to substantiate my comments and then turn around and post conspiracy theories like this. Way to be consistent. I'm sure you won't get a Laker Logic smart-a$$ response to this one, though...
    Whats your explanation for how two people in the exact same situations, can have one receive the call, and the other not receive the call, over and over again, if not referee preference/bias? If they were completely objective, there wouldnt be any discrepancy. So yes Loki, what is your theory on this phenomena?

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by picc84
    Whats your explanation for how two people in the exact same situations, can have one receive the call, and the other not receive the call, over and over again, if not referee preference/bias? If they were completely objective, there wouldnt be any discrepancy. So yes Loki, what is your theory on this phenomena?
    Because many time they're not the exact same situations -- see my previous post. That said, I have never denied that Wade gets a good amount of calls.

NBA sixth man of the year picc84's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Loki
    Because many time they're not the exact same situations -- see my previous post. That said, I have never denied that Wade gets a good amount of calls.
    Wade gets hit, foul call. Kobe gets hit, no foul call. Other laker players get hit, no foul call. Wade gets hit, foul call. Even the announcers were talking about it. Illegal contact defined as a personal foul is the same situation, in every situation. The only time its not is when preference and bias come into play.

Good college starter LakersDynasty's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by picc84
    Wade gets hit, foul call. Kobe gets hit, no foul call. Other laker players get hit, no foul call. Wade gets hit, foul call. Even the announcers were talking about it. Illegal contact defined as a personal foul is the same situation, in every situation. The only time its not is when preference and bias come into play.
    Exactly. Kobe got hacked 3-4 times in the lane (at least) without a foul call, most notably where Zo slapped him on the forearm, I have never ever seen Wade not get a call like that, it's clearly obvious that ALL refs have a bias towards Wade.

Superstar

anyone hear kerr say "they should put wade on kobe because they'll have a better chance at pickin up th foul"

IN WATCHING THE FEW LAKERS GAMES THAT I HAVE THIS SEASON, I HAVE NOTICED THAT KOBE DOESNT ATTACK THE RIM LIKE HE USE TO. WADE DOES IT MORE CONSISTENTLY THEREFORE HE AVGs 11.3 A GAME, 2 MORE THAN KOBEs 9.1 A GAME. THAT EQUALS TO 1 LESS FOUL THAT KOBE DRAWS, SO THE THREAD QUESTION SHOULD NOW BE
    "WHAT CAN KOBE DO TO GET 1 MORE FOUL CALLED IN HIS FAVOR?"

Myrrh

So you guys compare a player who's slowly but surely moving his game away from the basket to a daredevil slasher wo makes his living inside an moan about the fact the former shoots a whooping 2 free throw attempts less per game?

Issues.

Not commit adultery for all to see....opps to late!

Saw a basketball once

He gets away with rape already.

Local High School Star DreamRockets's Avatar

grow a pair and attack the basket, instead of jacking 10000 3pointers a game.

Local High School Star DreamRockets's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by NASH = BEST
    IN WATCHING THE FEW LAKERS GAMES THAT I HAVE THIS SEASON, I HAVE NOTICED THAT KOBE DOESNT ATTACK THE RIM LIKE HE USE TO
    it's called shaq's coat-tails, they are no longer in LA.

Quote Originally Posted by SonnY
    He gets away with rape already.
    You must be a white heterosexual protestant male.

Kobe Groupies are the worst.

I've felt similarily about calls Bryant has gotten over the years, but I would never sink to this level and everyone knows how much I can't stand Bryant.

Pitiful scum.