Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Default Re: Predict the standings in the West

Quote Originally Posted by #1SportsFan86
    Based off?...
    Losing Jet and Kidd. Mayo is inefficient and no where near as good as jet and is going to be starting. For OJ to put up points he has to shoot the ball a shit ton, and dirk is going to be the one taking the majority of shots. Im not huge on collison. Kaman and Brand are question Marks. good enough answer? just my opinion. I think if yall make the playoffs dirk carries the team on his back more than ever

National High School Star KDthunderup's Avatar

Thunder
    Spurs
    Clippers
    Lakers ( will take a bit of time to build chemistry, get injuries right, but will be primed for playoffs)
    Grizzlies
    Nuggets
    Mavs
    GSW

The only teams that can be better than the Clippersmare the LKers and Thunder.

Quote Originally Posted by KDthunderup
    Thunder
    Spurs
    Clippers
    Lakers ( will take a bit of time to build chemistry, get injuries right, but will be primed for playoffs)
    Grizzlies
    Nuggets
    Mavs
    GSW
    Chemistry shouldnt been an issue with the Lakers ...the pieces just fit so well would be a surprise to me if they have issues clicking chemistry wise at the start.

National High School Star KDthunderup's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by All Net
    Chemistry shouldnt been an issue with the Lakers ...the pieces just fit so well would be a surprise to me if they have issues clicking chemistry wise at the start.
    You are forgetting about bench and defensive chemistry and Mike Brown, I'm not expecting the Lakers to be close to their best untill midway through the season

NBA sixth man of the year NugzFan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Clippersfan86
    Let the Nuggets earn theirs. Clippers advanced, Nuggets didn't. One team was full strength, other was decimated. Clippers>Nuggets at this point until proven otherwise. I like the Nuggets a lot and I personally do respect them but ranking them 2 and 3 seed? Get real people.
    exactly. have i hyped denver or put them top 4? no, so stfu and stop bitching.

everytime someone says anything about the clips you whine like a ****ing baby. you are clearly the biggest homer here - hence you have no credibility on the clippers and certainly none on the nuggets or the rest of the nba.

Quote Originally Posted by clipps
    I can see the Nuggets surpass the Grizzlies. But past the Clippers or Spurs??? You're kidding.
    of course i am.

clipper fans are quickly becoming the biggest homer fanbase here.

they were hiding for 20 years...finally win a little bit and now they wont shut up.

Lakers
    Clippers
    Thunder
    Spurs
    Grizzlies
    Nuggets
    Mavs
    GSW
    there ya go - happy now cf86? they are second! now you can sleep at night because this means everything to you.

Quote Originally Posted by LakersReign
    He did the same thing last season when the Clippers signed Paul. Every damn day was a new Clippers thread. The minute people were like "dude you're excited, we get it, but hold it down on the threads," we all got attacked, as Clipper haters." Then when the Clippers did eventually lose in the playoffs all he could do was through temper tantrums, and then finally lapped his tail between his legs and disappeared for a while. Looks like he's getting an early start this year.

Anyway, Clippers higher than 4 -6 is ridiculous
    yep - and even though hes the bitch and this is all his doing, we have to suffer for it? comeon jeff...get this homer out of here. ruining ISH for everyone else.

every time the clips play we are gonna get 1000 posts about bledsoe being the best pg and 1000 more complaining about refs.

The only teams that can be better than the Clippersmare the LKers and Thunder.
    do you have any idea how stupid you sound?

as if cf86 was bad enough...there are more.

Clipper Nation Soldier Clippersfan86's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by NugzFan
    there ya go - happy now cf86? they are second! now you can sleep at night because this means everything to you.
    Ban bet me. If Nuggets finish better than the Clippers this year, I'm gone forever. If Clippers finish better you bail. See who's the bitch and put your money where your mouth is big boy. You want me gone this is your chance.

Decent college freshman

watch out for the nuggets, I think igudola is damn good signing for them.Defensively the right man to shut down some key opponent players too.

Ban bet me. If Nuggets finish better than the Clippers this year, I'm gone forever. If Clippers finish better you bail. See who's the bitch and put your money where your mouth is big boy. You want me gone this is your chance.

WITNESS!!!!

you fail at reading comprehension.

im not surprised.

keep crying.

Lebronyte Kryptonite

Quote Originally Posted by NugzFan
    of course i am.

clipper fans are quickly becoming the biggest homer fanbase here.

they were hiding for 20 years...finally win a little bit and now they wont shut up.
    Just ride the tide bruh. Same crap like last year, we had like 40 SUDDEN Clippers fans show up on here, trying to call out Lakers fans And when the Clippers started losing, then all disappeared just as quick. Let them talk, cuz they won't be around come midseason to back up any of it.