Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
    Good college starter

Default Re: Round 1, Game 3, April 24: Orlando Magic (2-0) @ Charlotte Bobcats (0-2)

Wow. Nelson can't miss.

Local High School Star Magic Vinsanity's Avatar

Default Re: Round 1, Game 3, April 24: Orlando Magic (2-0) @ Charlotte Bobcats (0-2)

HOLY SHIT, JAMEEEEEEER!!!!

Local High School Star JohnnyBravo5's Avatar

Nelson is on fire.

National High School Star Abd El-Krim's Avatar

Nelson

Rip+Rose=Ripping Rose Clocian-IGN's Avatar

crazy

jeeeeesus

after that quarter we're only down 2. let's just hope the magic don't shoot that well again, that was ridiculous

lol Not very long ago the Magic fans wanted him traded

National High School Star MrUnstopable's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Magic Vinsanity
    Vince just fell on his ass. This guy has been a f*cking joke in every game since the playoffs started!
    He had a good game 2. His three just isn't falling for some reason and he is too good a shooter for that to continue. Just chill.

Oh the Bealsanity

Quote Originally Posted by Cangri
    He is/was the scapegoat on our team. Dude gets hated on no matter what he does.

Count me as one of them, I was way off, obviously the guy just started slow and needed to get over nagging injuries. At the start of the season he was AWFUL.

I usually hit open layups

gerald wallace is shutting vince down. idgaf though if jameer is playing like this.

I can't remember any duration of time where real Magic fans want him traded. Everyone that has followed the Magic the past 5 years has a lot of trust in Jameer. He along with Howard are the Magic.

Quote Originally Posted by MrUnstopable
    He had a good game 2. His three just isn't falling for some reason and he is too good a shooter for that to continue. Just chill.
    He got 19 points in game 2, but it was a completely quiet performance, I wouldnt class it as good, he made a ton of FT's, it wasnt like he was shooting well or playing well in general.

He's been shit.

Count me as one of them, I was way off, obviously the guy just started slow and needed to get over nagging injuries. At the start of the season he was AWFUL.
    Seriously are you ever not nagging? Your like a female where any little thing that happens you are "off the boat" like damn calm your mind!

He got 19 points in game 2, but it was a completely quiet performance, I wouldnt class it as good, he made a ton of FT's, it wasnt like he was shooting well or playing well in general.

He's been shit.
    5/10 shooting... STFU