Page 9 of 14 FirstFirst ... 6789101112 ... LastLast

Default Re: Arkwardest/Embarrasing moments that ever happened to you?

In MA, my step brother was racing his bike in a semi pro event. I was sitting in his car, when a female biker, was getting dressed, BOOBS OUT staring right at me in the car next to me, with a grin on her face. I immediately averted my eyes.

Even more awkward, she had the tiniest boobs ever.

Quote Originally Posted by RaininTwos
    That was you?
    Srs?

High School Varsity 6th Man

Tried to kiss a girl, she turned away after date. Friendzoned the shit out of me. From that day on I learned my lesson. Let a girl know your intentions immediately.

Oh man this is my favorite thread ever I'll share my own:
    I was at practice and we had stopped to get water. This was all boy's and when some guy was bent over I thought he was a chick and verbally said "nice ass" or something like that out loud to myself. Apparently I said it pretty loud since one of my friends heard it. He was like "who are you talking about?" and I was just like "ha i'm just playing" cuz there were only other dudes out there

Banned

When I was in HS there was this ramp with a railing leading into the cafeteria. Whenever girls were around I'd show off like a billy badass by jumping over it parkour style, trying to look cool. So one night I notice that this girl I was scheming on was with a group of her friends as I'm heading towards the cafeteria. I gave her a suave nod, she smiled, I did my little jump, landed it like a pimp, went inside to get a sammich and a drink. When I came back out, noticed they were still hanging out by the ramp, so I decided to do an encore.

My hand slipped on the railing in the middle of the jump and I'm in mid air desperately trying to right myself. Didn't work. I ate the ground HARD. Sounded like someone hitting a moose with a baseball bat. The girl and her friends watched all shocked and murmuring. I tried to get up as smoothly as I could, probably looked like a newborn baby deer. I scurried off into the night hiding my face like the damn Elephant man or the phantom of the opera.

Quote Originally Posted by DonDadda59
    When I was in HS there was this ramp with a railing leading into the cafeteria. Whenever girls were around I'd show off like a billy badass by jumping over it parkour style, trying to look cool. So one night I notice that this girl I was scheming on was with a group of her friends as I'm heading towards the cafeteria. I gave her a suave nod, she smiled, I did my little jump, landed it like a pimp, went inside to get a sammich and a drink. When I came back out, noticed they were still hanging out by the ramp, so I decided to do an encore.

My hand slipped on the railing in the middle of the jump and I'm in mid air desperately trying to right myself. Didn't work. I ate the ground HARD. Sounded like someone hitting a moose with a baseball bat. The girl and her friends watched all shocked and murmuring. I tried to get up as smoothly as I could, probably looked like a newborn baby deer. I scurried off into the night hiding my face like the damn Elephant man or the phantom of the opera.

Learning to shoot layups Groovy Kat's Avatar

I was playing ball with some of my friends and I tried to look cool by kicking the basketball to one of them to check it. Well instead of kicking the ball my foot landed on top of it and the ball rolled out from under me and I busted my ass. Was embarrassing since I was trying to look cool and I ended up looking like a jackass.

Luckily I kept enough of my balance to not hurt myself but I felt really stupid.

Gentleman Desperado East_Stone_Ya's Avatar

It was in the 4th grade. I had recently fell ill but still decided to attend school.
    Around lunch break at one moment I sneezed so hard that my hands were full of snot. There were girls nearby who saw all that. So I turned to them and said '' Hey it's hand lotion!!!'' and rubbed the snot to my palm. Never understood why I did so

National High School Star sick_brah07's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DonDadda59

NBA lottery pick

My mom caught me jerkin it in the AM before school when I was in 7th grade. I asked her not to tell anyone. We go to a family party that night and I hear her telling everyone lol

I picked my nose and ate the booger and my aunt caught me an called me out infront of like 10 family members and I ran in the garage an started crying lmao

At a high school party I blacked out after chugging 2 1/2 consecutive 4lokos, and I woke up to hear and see pictures of me taking a dump in front of everyone with the door open, I guess I was also puking while taking a shit then I had to deal with a girlfriend at school the next day....

I think I've said it before but when I was in college I had a friend named Bridget who I would always flirt/play fight with (pushing each other, smacking each other, tripping each other etc). One my first day of Astronomy class I was scoping out the lecture hall to see where I wanted to sit and I saw Bridget sitting towards the front so I went to go sit with her. I walked up and said "hey bitch" and smacked her in the back of the head.

It wasn't her at all...the girl screams "dude what the hell!?" and I spent the next hour apologizing to her and took her out to lunch after class

I got drunk this weekend wt a party but since I had to drive I tried downing a couple bottles of water to get to a drivable level, unfortunately as I was heading towards this hot chick I vomited unintentionally, it was one of those small vomits from like being too full but it still stained my shirt and I managed to cup some of it with my hand.keep in mind I was in the middle of everyone and the girl was looking at me. I just did a 180 and never returned.

Got picked to throw a pie at a teacher in 6th grade... all I had to aim for was for her face which was sticking out of this hole surrounded by trashbags and I was about 10 feet away. I missed by a mile... like not even close. On top of that a picture of the event was in the yearbook and in the picture you could see it was not even going to be close and it was only a few feet out of my hand.

I had never thrown a fickin pie before I didn't understand the dynamics. That's my story and I'm stickin to it.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by B-Low
    I think I've said it before but when I was in college I had a friend named Bridget who I would always flirt/play fight with (pushing each other, smacking each other, tripping each other etc). One my first day of Astronomy class I was scoping out the lecture hall to see where I wanted to sit and I saw Bridget sitting towards the front so I went to go sit with her. I walked up and said "hey bitch" and smacked her in the back of the head.

It wasn't her at all...the girl screams "dude what the hell!?" and I spent the next hour apologizing to her and took her out to lunch after class

socially awkward thread >>>