Page 57 of 63 FirstFirst ... 74754555657585960 ... LastLast
    Gooner | Heat Nation EnoughSaid's Avatar

Default Re: NBA 2K13 'GENERAL' Discussion

Quote Originally Posted by IGotACoolStory

Has anyone bought signature skills? How effective are they?
    I bought the shot space creator or whatever that's called for my PG and its awesome. You actually feel like you'll make it in everytime. Now I'm going to try to get that dimer and knockdown shooter skills.

Boozer and Lebron Fam CarlosBoozer's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by GOBB
    Did you just get an xbox 360? Plenty of good multiplayer games by the way. What games are you into?
    Haven't used my xbox 360 in a while and I sold a lot of my games. I'm into fps, any open world game and zombies! I got lots of games on my pc though, but i prefer playing nba2k on my xbox. I'll most likely get xbox live since halo 4, assassins creed and black ops is coming out soon

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by BankShot
    I had that happen when I was defending an inbound pass.... the ball was never thrown in, and no 5 seconds call was made. I too had to save, exit, and reload to bring it back to normal.

Another glitch I saw today was that, for some reason, the overlay scoreboard disappeared and I couldn't get it back without save/exit/reloading.
    I've had the score overlay disappear too now. You mean where it lists your stats and feedback yeah? Mine returned after the next time out.

Last night I also had a couple of lock ups that fixed themselves. Can't pin down any specific game point causing it but it'll completely freeze my xbox (still have crowd noise though) for about 15 seconds and then unfreeze itself. I've also had a bug where I got called for an over and back violation when I was at the top of my teams key dribbling

Quote Originally Posted by EnoughSaid
    I bought the shot space creator or whatever that's called for my PG and its awesome. You actually feel like you'll make it in everytime. Now I'm going to try to get that dimer and knockdown shooter skills.
    I've got the Dimer skill, it's really not worth it. Team mates never shoot from outside even when you hit them wide open and in the paint if they get contact they'll never score anyway.

Anyone know how to upload 2K replays to something like Youtube? I don't have a capture card or anything like that. I'm on 360 btw. Did a nasty cross on Paul George and want to upload it.

Banned

Another annoying as hell bug, was mid game and it disconnected me from xbox live and wouldn't let me re connect until I exited and updated my 2k. Thought it would still save locally but nope now I've had the last 4 games disapear back until before the disconnect. Annoying considering i had my first 15rb game and cracked the starting line up in those games.

The amount of foul calls is ridiculous and the lack of 3 second calls just further enhances that. You can pump fake all day and go into a defender and chances are you will get the call. If not, dont worry no 3 sec call.

Quote Originally Posted by GOBB
    The amount of foul calls is ridiculous and the lack of 3 second calls just further enhances that. You can pump fake all day and go into a defender and chances are you will get the call. If not, dont worry no 3 sec call.
    So true. I've got Level 1 finisher signature skill on my 6'3 PG. All I need to do is a spin move, then if I haven't got the layup, just keep pump faking until they jump. Sometimes the AI get called for offensive and defensive 3 second calls, but I've never been called for one yet, and I can camp in the key with my PG just to wait for an open layup.

Finally received my copy of the game, gonna play after I'm done classes for the day. Can't wait!

Default Re: NBA 2K13 Discussion

Quote Originally Posted by Maniak
    calm down... all you saw is a video. its really easy for them to change things like that on the fly with updates.

but no, i'm sure that matt barnes and mcroberts will be on the lakers all season long.
    First roster update was today and McRoberts is still on the Lakers and none of the Euros with guaranteed contracts are added in. They'd rather update Lillard's mid range rating and give Batum a new signature skill than get an accurate roster. So much for trying to be a smart aleck.

Jazz | Utes | Raiders UtahJazzFan88's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Grinder
    First roster update was today and McRoberts is still on the Lakers and none of the Euros with guaranteed contracts are added in. They'd rather update Lillard's mid range rating and give Batum a new signature skill than get an accurate roster. So much for trying to be a smart aleck.

Typical.

Local High School Star

My menus now have no music, and my shot release indicator is gone. Fantastic.

Good college starter EricGordon23's Avatar

Just started an association with the raptors and Denver offered me Wilson chandler for Landry fields and my 2nd Round pick.

NBA Superstar

Quote Originally Posted by Grinder
    If anyone is on XBox, I'd recommend searching 2KShare for a roster called "Hyperballer21 Hex Roster Update", by a gamertag "irep phillyx89". It features most 1st and 2nd rounders, correct team accessory colors for home and away, and most jerseys (including OKC's new alternate and many other new alternates). Some foreign players are still not included (Shved, Kravtsov, Teletovic) but 2nd rounders like Kim English and Tyshawn Taylor are accounted for.

3-time NBA All-Star

Quote Originally Posted by EricGordon23
    Just started an association with the raptors and Denver offered me Wilson chandler for Landry fields and my 2nd Round pick.
    Solid swap..... did you accept the trade?