Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast

Default Re: The Official Dexter Season 7 Thread

Quote Originally Posted by bmulls
    I think it's the opposite, Dexter used to think he was just a monster now he's realizing he's human. He's realizing he can control his urges and he also realizes he is in love with Hannah
    It can go either way. That's what makes it such an interesting scenario.

I feel like when he dumped the code and killed Hannah's father he kind of started to get a kind of like...**** it attitude.

I felt the show took a tone last night that was more like Dexter realizing...

'I dont kill because I have to and to kill murderers...its all bull shit. I kill because I like to and I will kill anyone that gets in my way.'

Which I think that state of mind has some influence from Hannah in it.

My guess as to where they go...Dexter starts to get loose with the code and losing some of his focus and as the LaGuerta theory heats up his recklessness winds up coming back to hurt him. He realizes he needs to regain focus and does some boss shit to get out from under the microscope. (Killing LaGuerta maybe?)

One thing I never understood about Dexter is I remember him saying in a past episode that the first rule of the code was 'Dont get caught'.

So why before did he work so hard to not kill innocent people who were on to him. (I.E. holding Doakes prisoner, that guy writing the book on Hanna and trying to buy him off.)

According to the code if someone is about to catch him shouldn't he be allowed to kill them even if they never killed anybody?

I actually like Laguerta but looks like she's gonna be killed off. Kinda ironic how she was all over dexters dick in the first few seasons and now she's gonna get killed by him (or deb?)

Keep it tight for me The-Legend-24's Avatar

Damn, Dexter gave up Hannah, that's a bitch move. She way too fine. The season finale looks epic as fvck though. The promo even shows Dexter getting arrested.

Doakes even comes out in the promo, wtf?

i think debra poisoned herself

NBA sixth man of the year miller-time's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by bluechox2
    i think debra poisoned herself
    That crossed my mind, but it would be pretty risky to smash up your car like that.

NBA sixth man of the year Thorpesaurous's Avatar

Yeah, I don't see any way Hannah poinsoned Deb. This is the kind of show where they don't NOT show something that would be critical to the plot like that. Usually they practically zoom in on the important stuff. Had Hannah poisoned Deb, we would have been shown it, explicitly, with Hannah making the shifty eyes and the whole deal.

The trailer for the finale did look nuts, but they've been extremely misleading with their trailers before.

surprise muthaf*cka
    cant wait for the finale

Quote Originally Posted by Thorpesaurous
    The trailer for the finale did look nuts, but they've been extremely misleading with their trailers before.
    yeah i am skeptical. they've often used flashbacks and that in their trailers.

This Dexter and Hannah storyline has got to end. Shit is like a soap opera.

Yvonne Strahovski is almost perfect. Those eyes, that hair, silky smooth skin, pink lips on top of that body. Hannah makes me drool every Sunday.

Can't believe Dexter chose emo Deb over her, Hannah doesn't use pills. Deb was the one going ham on those pills. Freaking ruined everything. Dex better fudge the shit out of Deb in the Finale. Next season they gotta be together vs LaGuerta.

Anyone know why Yvonne Strahovski doesn't get lot of TV/Movie roles? Her acting is great, and she is the hottest TV actress along with Alison Brie. Yet she doesn't really show up a lot since Chuck.

Decent college freshman

I also think Deb poisoned herself trying to frame Hannah.

So what's gonna happen when Hannah sits in an interigation room and says "immunity for the bay harbor butcher" ?

Quote Originally Posted by ZenMaster
    So what's gonna happen when Hannah sits in an interigation room and says "immunity for the bay harbor butcher" ?
    She is not gonna betray Dexter, she actually loves him and that last "you should have killed me" scene really showed how much she cares about him.

Quote Originally Posted by ZenMaster
    I don't remember but does she know that Dexter is specifically the bay harbor butcher? And does she also know that Laguerta is looking into the case?

She could still turn on Dexter (although I doubt it) but if she doesn't know anything about the case then she might not bother bringing Dexter up. It would sound pretty crazy if out of nowhere she just starts accusing Dexter of being a serial killer - especially if she doesn't have or know of any evidence?

Quote Originally Posted by miller-time
    I don't remember but does she know that Dexter is specifically the bay harbor butcher? And does she also know that Laguerta is looking into the case?

She could still turn on Dexter (although I doubt it) but if she doesn't know anything about the case then she might not bother bringing Dexter up. It would sound pretty crazy if out of nowhere she just starts accusing Dexter of being a serial killer - especially if she doesn't have or know of any evidence?
    She has a history of doing whatever is necessary, at the brink of going to prison you'd think she'd do anything.
    She could tell them about how he tried and kill her with the plastic wrapping and all..