Thread: Jordan Crawford

Good college starter

Default Jordan Crawford

Last year the Hawks took Jeff Teague with the #19 pick. This year we got Jordan Crawford the 27th pick with a trade from the Nets.

Jordan Crawford is gonna be the shit for the Hawks.

Hoe Johnson wants to leave and Mike Bibby is getting older, the Hawks will have a nice young backcourt in Jeff and Jordan.

Made that high school varsity squad DwadeOverLebron's Avatar

Default Re: Jordan Crawford

yess agreed! jordan actually kinda lucked out with this, he's not going to be buried on the bench and he will get alot of pt out there

obviously someone on the hawks scout team came out impressed with jordan, bigups to them! i think the kid is goin to be a stud! had him as my #2 sg in the entire draft behind evan turner personally myself

Banned

[COLOR="DarkOrange"]Jordan is "average" for an NBA player.[/COLOR]

[COLOR="Indigo"]But He'll Be Improving through-out the year.. as like the others.[/COLOR]

Watch out Lebron... The Future has arrived.

Good college starter

Quote Originally Posted by Grizz
    Watch out Lebron... The Future has arrived.
    I'm really hoping he gets Lebitch with a good banger at Phillips Arena. That would really have the crowd going wild. ESPN higlights, posters.

Man, I'm so glad we got this guy.

Good college starter

I get mad every time I see Jordan Crawford play against the Hawks. I wish the Hawks would bring him back. Him and Teague would be a nice backcourt. I remember when him and Teague played together in the Summer League back in 2010, they had great chemistry. Larry Drew and Rick Sund screwed that up when they traded him to the Wizards that year. Every time Crawford plays against the Hawks he goes hard. Imagine if the Hawks had kept Crawford after they had got rid of Joe Johnson. I had high hopes on John Jenkins but he's looking more like a bust to me. Crawford is averaging 13-14ppg and 5apg since he's been playing PG for the Celtics. You can tell he wants to play at his natural position at the 2 but his game has matured. I really wish the Hawks would bring him back. Put him in the backcourt with Teague and put Kyle Korver at the 3. #Wishful Thinking.