Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    National High School Star dough's Avatar

Default WNBA: The new ISH

http://insidehoops.com/forum/showthr...=180722&page=2

That about the average level we see at the main forum. Gimmicky posters posting crap about mediocre players they like a lot and using wack catchphrases like 'U mad?'.

And what has Jeff done about it? **** all. And where this revolution? ISH is crap.

National High School Star dough's Avatar

Default Re: WNBA: The new ISH

Ben Wallace will sign with the Pistons.

Miami is running out of options.

The Paterfamilias RedBlackAttack's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by AirGauge23
    Ben Wallace will sign with the Pistons.

Miami is running out of options.
    Reports are that Big Z is in talks with Miami.... Which would obviously be another huge slap in the face to us.

Make it stop.

shhhhhhh

Quote Originally Posted by RedBlackAttack
    Reports are that Big Z is in talks with Miami.... Which would obviously be another huge slap in the face to us.

Make it stop.
    haha at least you're laughing... sometimes the hits just keep on coming.... but you know what? a buddy and i were talking about all this at lunch today and we both kinda feel in the long run the cavs will be stronger for this...

ownership and the fans have a taste for winning, it's been seen the city supports a winner and you have an owner who seems committed to winning.. he seems to understand that success brings fans in.. i'm not going to say he's done everything right, to be honest i don't follow the cavs inner workings that close but from what i have seen the last few months he's not afraid to spend the money which is half the battle as a fan... a solid gm and an owner that opens his wallet can work miracles

The Paterfamilias RedBlackAttack's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by gts
    haha at least you're laughing... sometimes the hits just keep on coming.... but you know what? a buddy and i were talking about all this at lunch today and we both kinda feel in the long run the cavs will be stronger for this...

ownership and the fans have a taste for winning, it's been seen the city supports a winner and you have an owner who seems committed to winning.. he seems to understand that success brings fans in.. i'm not going to say he's done everything right, to be honest i don't follow the cavs inner workings that close but from what i have seen the last few months he's not afraid to spend the money which is half the battle as a fan... a solid gm and an owner that opens his wallet can work miracles
    I don't know, man. It is going to be a hard road back after this one. The sad thing is, if we would have known that LeBron James was leaving at the beginning of the FA period, we would have been a player for several guys that would have upgraded the current roster and helped the rebuilding process down the road.

Because of his whole month-long charade and Gilbert thinking that he had to make moves to appease LeBron, we now have a new coach (not necessarily a bad thing, but I think Brown got a bad rap in general), a completely new coaching staff, and a new GM. Meanwhile, we have made zero roster moves.

James basically tore down the entire organization before checking out of town.

Here is a tweet from Brian Windhorst today...

Western Conference executive: "LeBron has done more recruiting in the last five days than he did in the last 3 years."

http://twitter.com/pdcavsinsider

SMFH

Fresh Kid Turned Rotten Lamar Doom's Avatar

The sad thing is, if we would have known that LeBron James was leaving at the beginning of the FA period, we would have been a player for several guys that would have upgraded the current roster and helped the rebuilding process down the road.
    that's something I hadn't really considered. your eggs were all in one basket. all of the other "top" guys were gone by the decision, which I don't believe for one second he made that morning.

Certified ISHiot.

Hi.

An uglier Lamar Doom boozehound's Avatar

I don't know, man. It is going to be a hard road back after this one. The sad thing is, if we would have known that LeBron James was leaving at the beginning of the FA period, we would have been a player for several guys that would have upgraded the current roster and helped the rebuilding process down the road.

Because of his whole month-long charade and Gilbert thinking that he had to make moves to appease LeBron, we now have a new coach (not necessarily a bad thing, but I think Brown got a bad rap in general), a completely new coaching staff, and a new GM. Meanwhile, we have made zero roster moves.

James basically tore down the entire organization before checking out of town.

Here is a tweet from Brian Windhorst today...

Western Conference executive: "LeBron has done more recruiting in the last five days than he did in the last 3 years."

http://twitter.com/pdcavsinsider

SMFH
    yeah, he really ****ed the whole organization over with his media frenzy plan. That is the thing that bothers me the most about this situation. He couldnt have the respect for the organization to be upfront? It was all a charade, from the meetings to the "decision" designed to increase speculation and get more hype for brand D-bag.

as windhorst points out (IK hes a cavs writer, but I think hes probably right on this one), lebron has been way more active in recruiting for miami than he ever was for cleveland.

In retrospect, his unwillingness to talk to izzo should have been a huge hint that he was not coming back to cleveland and he had already decided that.

I lost a ton of respect for him as a person, which I didnt have a lot of to begin with (something about all the self-aggrandizement and forced sense of humor really turns me off).

Nuggets/Avs/Broncos. NuggetsFan's Avatar

I'm also a big fan of the WNBA.

Quote Originally Posted by NuggetsFan
    I'm also a big fan of the WNBA.
    it's like the nba with tits

Nuggets/Avs/Broncos. NuggetsFan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Lamar Doom
    it's like the nba with tits
    Always fun watching girls who could probably madhandle you.

Quote Originally Posted by Lamar Doom
    Id love to have a threesome

Quote Originally Posted by macmac
    Id love to have a threesome
    you're joking but that does kind of turn me on to think about