Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Default Re: European Media: 3 NBA Teams Interested In Zeljko Obradovic

Quote Originally Posted by outbreak
    **** you've got me there. I must have imagined all those years watching basketball. Shit my melbourne magic membership during the 90s must have all been a dream? Did I really hang out with sam mackinnon and get a magic hat autographed after one of the games? I still have the hate right here but maybe i'm dreaming again. I'll have to question my entire life and figure out what is real and what it just a dream. But then again wtf does the NBL have to do with me posting a troll post in the vein of your euro>nba bias here?
    You never saw a game.

Quote Originally Posted by Euroleague
    I watched them have maybe the best roster of any team in 2004 Olympics and they sucked and China eliminated them FAIR. NO HELP FROM THE REFS.

I remember Doug Collins of USA saying it was most craziest thing ever considering talent level of two teams. It was like a team beating USA 10 times in a row.

I watched them in 2005 playing at home **** it up due to bad coaching because the players were out of control and the coach did not control them.

I cannot imagine freaking SERBIA losing at HOME and yet they DID.

Yeah, I remember Obradovic working WONDERS with Serbia national team.
    both obradovic and ivkovic can't coach in NBA. not because they are not competent, but because their temper, atitude and ego won't allow that. they are worse than popovic in those terms. they learned in europe that their word is last, they basically did work of coach and GM simultaneously. pop needed time to earn that respect, like 10 years or so. ivkovic is 71 years old. zeljko can't be flexible at this stage of his life. in conclusion, NBA is mission immposible for them

Quote Originally Posted by duskovujosevic
    both obradovic and ivkovic can't coach in NBA. not because they are not competent, but because their temper, atitude and ego won't allow that. they are worse than popovic in those terms. they learned in europe that their word is last, they basically did work of coach and GM simultaneously. pop needed time to earn that respect, like 10 years or so. ivkovic is 71 years old. zeljko can't be flexible at this stage of his life. in conclusion, NBA is mission immposible for them
    Euroleague Nazi owned by Dusko!

Quote Originally Posted by KobesFinger
    Is he good?

Can the Heat get him?

C'mon, ISH, ya'll slippin'. KobesFinger left that wide open for you.

Please ban Euroleague, there's enough of stupidity on this site as it is, we don't need more from him

Quote Originally Posted by SexSymbol
    Please ban Euroleague, there's enough of stupidity on this site as it is, we don't need more from him
    Euroleague is like the crazy, alcoholic uncle in many families these days. We don't need to ban him. He provides entertainment, albeit for occasionally perverse reasons.

Quote Originally Posted by Dr.J4ever
    Euroleague Nazi owned by Dusko!
    Yeah, because no NBA coaches are psychopaths................

Quote Originally Posted by SexSymbol
    Lets keep him here. I find his posts entertaining because of how dumb he sounds at times.

Another unathletic, low-IQ Euroleague scrub that wouldn't even crack a D-League or NCAA DII roster.

His fat ass would probably win the abomination that is the Euroleague dunk contest though.

Quote Originally Posted by Milbuck
    Another unathletic, low-IQ Euroleague scrub that wouldn't even crack a D-League or NCAA DII roster.

His fat ass would probably win the abomination that is the Euroleague dunk contest though.
    You will be happy to know that 2 of the teams are said to be the Pistons and the Bucks...............

You will be happy to know that 2 of the teams are said to be the Pistons and the Bucks...............
    You are aware that there was a condition in Giannis's contract that stated that Euroleague personnel of his choice must be given job interviews, right?

He's nothing more than a fragment Giannis's pity and post-amateur days (Euroleague) guilt. All these rumors mean absolutely nothing, or as much as the average Euroleague salary.

Why does that even matter...

You already said he's not gonna accept the job

Quote Originally Posted by Milbuck
    You are aware that there was a condition in Giannis's contract that stated that Euroleague personnel of his choice must be given job interviews, right?

He's nothing more than a fragment Giannis's pity and post-amateur days (Euroleague) guilt. All these rumors mean absolutely nothing, or as much as the average Euroleague salary.
    Giannis never played in Euroleague, so that could not legally be in his NBA contract.

****ing POS.

Banned

Giannis never played in Euroleague, so that could not legally be in his NBA contract.

****ing POS.
    Dont need anymore euro-trash in the NBA, only quality players like Giannis, Dirk, Tony Parker etc

****ing POS.
    Euroleague is the all-encapsulating amateur league of Europe. If you play in Europe, you play in Euroleague.

We've been over this a thousand times, I don't understand how you consistently be this ignorant to the facts.