Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 5678910 LastLast

Thread: NBA Live 07

I am obsessed with demonizing Kobe

Are you slow? I'm not the only one who is doing the exact same thing, there's a lot of people actually. No ONE person hurts their sales.

Is there a coincidence that Kobe groupies are the dumbest form of human life? I think not.

Intelligent fan

Quote Originally Posted by AKA AAP
    Are you slow? I'm not the only one who is doing the exact same thing, there's a lot of people actually. No ONE person hurts their sales.

Is there a coincidence that Kobe groupies are the dumbest form of human life? I think not.
    Idiot. One person hurts their sales by 50$. That's like 2 $ to them. Well you would know of course being an asian and all. Keep making them copies.

I am obsessed with demonizing Kobe

Wow...you just don't get it.

I'm not the only one who is doing the exact same thing, there's a lot of people actually.
    I'm not the only one who is doing the exact same thing, there's a lot of people actually.

Do I need to post your picture for everyone to excuse you from being so mentally challenged?

Nowitzki41MFFL
    Fan in the Stands (unregistered)

This really shouldnt even be a debate, 2K basletball has owned Live for the past 5 years and will continue to do so

500th Post***********************************

<<<<<< I love me some Mark Cuban MFFL

Intelligent fan

I could post yours but it's not work safe.

[COLOR="Red"]*Warning* [/COLOR]

You look kinda like William Hung with a touch of down syndrome. I won't post yours to save you from embarrasement and also to keep the other posters from suffering a heart attack. The description is bad enough and Yes,I do have your real picture that I got from the old board.

Good High School Starter

Quote Originally Posted by TheReturnofCed

Why the **** did you quote such a big post? You didn't debate any points in it you stupid piece of inbred dog-****.
    Actually, I didn

Saw a basketball once

Dude, they weren't talking to you at all. Maverickfan4lyfe, right below you, was the one who quoted that big post of yours. Everything you've just quoted was directed to him, not you

National High School Star Twiens's Avatar

Not airballing my layups anymore Marky418's Avatar

http://media.xbox360.ign.com/media/8...41/vids_1.html

Live 07 4 360!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    cant wait

Banned

Default ...

live is gonna suck like like 4 or 5. 2k is and will be the better game until they redo their entire gameplay engine, its just to simplistic and not real enough. I like being able to play serious if i want and turn it into a chess game. But i will buy live because a lot of my friends at school like it. '

So i will be buying them both on Sept 25. I hope its not like last year because i took live back the next day though.

I rule the local playground PureElement's Avatar

Just checked out 2k's videos (for 360). I like the movements of the players up and down the court, very smooth movements, but good god their models suck. Nash looks like hes 300 pounds. Everyone looks fatter then they should be or too damn skinny.

Quote Originally Posted by PureElement
    Just checked out 2k's videos (for 360). I like the movements of the players up and down the court, very smooth movements, but good god their models suck. Nash looks like hes 300 pounds. Everyone looks fatter then they should be or too damn skinny.
    I think the video's you watched online were compressed a bit. When formatted correctly on a tv, I'm sure it'll looking normal and the players will not appear stalky and fat.

Cuba

Quote Originally Posted by PureElement
    The IGN videos were formatted wrong, they are supposed to be 4:3, instead they are widescreen, so they make the players look short and squatty. A developer for 2k7 posts at Operationsports.com and cleared it up.

http://www.gamevideos.com/video/id/5346

another video..
    Last edited by abuC; 08-27-2006 at 11:31 PM.

Default re

EA and Live fans have too much pride. Lives graphics are garbage, the players all look short and stubby and it seriously looks like its being played on super nintendo or playstation 1, at its best. The gameplay is horrible, its basically run up the court, pop a 3 or try to dunk on someone.

Live fans, Give 2K a chance, trust me, u wont regret it. Its so much more fun when playin wit ur peeps too, more competitive and it takes more skill.

Saw a basketball once Technical Lead's Avatar

has anyone ever thought that maybe some people like live better than 2k and some people like 2k better than live because everyone has their own preference? You keep insulting people who does not think the same way you do. Does this help your cause? I don't think so.

anyway, i played live and 2k each year and i always end up playing live the most. A lot of people say that it's arcady and easy to score ala And 1. Have you guys actually played around with the game sliders? If you have, i dont understand why you dont just adjust the sliders to a level of your liking? If you want tough competition, then work with the sliders. If you want And1 ballin, then just use the default.

Sometimes, people tend to feel that if you disagree with them, that means you are wrong. well, it's not. It just means we are human and we have our unique preferences. So, going back to the topic, nba live rocks.