Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Please clap. Real Men Wear Green's Avatar

Default Re: Consensual sex with a Teen = Morally depraved | Gay on Gay = Not morally depraved??

Quote Originally Posted by Nanners
    what a retarded thread troll thread by a retarded troll poster. i shouldnt even waste my time but whatever

if you want to argue about the age at which a person is able to consent to sex, thats a different topic entirely.

something that bladers conveniently ignores when he compares gay sex to sex with a 13 year old is that a 13 year old is not capable of consent. consent doesnt just mean you want to have sex, in order to truly consent you have to be able to make an informed decision. a 13 year old is not capable of making an informed decision and therefore incapable of consexual sex. gay sex has two consenting adults, and therefore the analogy to child sex is worthless.
    I reported the thread for the pedophilia more than the homophobia, but am not a fan of either.

NBA rookie of the year Rockets(T-mac)'s Avatar

Default Re: Consensual sex with a Teen = Morally depraved | Gay on Gay = Not morally depraved??

yeah, unlike you i am not entitled and delusional, and i dont think "god" gave me the authority to force people people to live by my definition of morally right and wrong.

how about you debate the actual points i make? for starters , id love to hear your response to my earlier post about informed consent, troll.
    Don't bother with him. If you look at this thread, he only responds to posts where he can just keep repeating his retarded comparison and ignores any post that is a direct argument against it.

Hume>Kunt.

comparing homosexuality to incest and child molestation... some of you people are fvcking sick
    So pinpoint to me what exactly is wrong with incest? Why is incest illegal? Your premise seems to be as long as an act does not infringe upon others' rights then more power to them. It's funny that you try to create an air of consistency and then turn around and condemn incest in the next post.

Quote Originally Posted by Bladers
    So you have no problem with a grown individual having consensual sex with a 13, 14, 15, 16, 17 year old Individual?

Alright cool, atleast you are looking at this with a objective point of view.
    You can't have it one way and not the other.

Secondly I don't think most people in ISH know what morals are. ie- ShannonElem.

You fail, Minors can not consent....... THAT'S WHY IT'S ILLEGAL

Quote Originally Posted by Bladers
    Wait wait wait. The average age of a teen losing their virginity is 13.
    More than half 50% of teens have said to have lost it at 13, second most is 14.

So you are saying that a 13 year old who have had sex consensual multiple times before they even turn 14. and before they turn 15 have had it over a dozen is not capable of consexual sex.

So then are you saying they other parties of these teens are rapist? because their partner didn't and couldn't consent to the sex?

LOL what a reach. When I was in high school if you weren't getting some you were considered a LOSER.

In middle school, weren't much different. Kids were having sex in at school.

Half the people on here lost it when they were 13-15, are you saying they didn't do it consensually?

LOL GTFO please. I swear to god I'm gonna lose my mind if i see another one of you numb skulls coming into my thread with a retarded counter argument.

hey troll, stop putting words in my mouth and read my post, you will see the SECOND SENTANCE I mentioned that the age of consent is a DIFFERENT ARGUMENT.

consensual sex between two teenagers is completely different from consensual sex between a teenager and an adult. do i really have to explain the nuances to you?

did i say all teenagers are rapists? can you post an argument that is not a straw man or red herring? do you even realize how ****ing stupid your post is?

A lot of you are morons.

3-time NBA All-Star

Why do you guys feed into this guy's agenda-laden trolling?

Quote Originally Posted by Jello
    So pinpoint to me what exactly is wrong with incest? Why is incest illegal? Your premise seems to be as long as an act does not infringe upon others' rights then more power to them. It's funny that you try to create an air of consistency and then turn around and condemn incest in the next post.
    incest and homo sex are gross, they both just turn my stomach over and make me lose my appetite. especially that disgusting and depraved lesbian sex. just imagine, two beautiful women rubbing eachothers tittyballs... barf.

i dont know everything, but i definitely know that what goes on within the walls of your own home should be fine as long as it doesnt harm any innocent people. maybe instead of outlawing gay sex and incest, we would be better served openly talking about it as society, and trying to understand why people would make the choice to fvck their cousin or have gay sex in the first place. i took enough biology back in the college days to know that both homosexuality and incest are common in nature. not that i am saying that they are a good thing if they happen in nature. if i recall correctly, inbreeding generally only happens in small populations when it is unavoidable.

Quote Originally Posted by N0Skillz
    You fail, Minors can not consent....... THAT'S WHY IT'S ILLEGAL
    Actually that is not true, in most states there is a close-age exeception. but you won't know that would you?

How ignorant can you be?

Bladers calling someone ignorant..

hey troll, stop putting words in my mouth and read my post, you will see the SECOND SENTANCE I mentioned that the age of consent is a DIFFERENT ARGUMENT.

consensual sex between two teenagers is completely different from consensual sex between a teenager and an adult. do i really have to explain the nuances to you?

did i say all teenagers are rapists? can you post an argument that is not a straw man or red herring? do you even realize how ****ing stupid your post is?
    Actually that's not the truth in most states. According to the laws of the US, in most states. It is illegal to have sex under the age of sixteen (the age of content for most states). Period.

Even if both are under the age of consent. That means if you are 15 and she's 15, you legally can't have sex.

But that isn't enforced unless 90% of teens would be in Jail. And Schools would be empty, malls would be empty, etc.

Now some states do have close-age exceptions.

But i figure you won't know all this because you come off as an ignorant proud individual.

National High School Star sick_brah07's Avatar

dont worry about gay people getting married, we going to MARS bitches thats right i said it .... MARS

Hume>Kunt.

incest and homo sex are gross, they both just turn my stomach over and make me lose my appetite. especially that disgusting and depraved lesbian sex. just imagine, two beautiful women rubbing eachothers tittyballs... barf.

i dont know everything, but i definitely know that what goes on within the walls of your own home should be fine as long as it doesnt harm any innocent people. maybe instead of outlawing gay sex and incest, we would be better served openly talking about it as society, and trying to understand why people would make the choice to fvck their cousin or have gay sex in the first place. i took enough biology back in the college days to know that both homosexuality and incest are common in nature. not that i am saying that they are a good thing if they happen in nature. if i recall correctly, inbreeding generally only happens in small populations when it is unavoidable.
    Why don't you just say it? You find incest morally wrong and disgusting and you don't completely disagree with laws against incest. If you really stuck to your philosophy then you would be calling that law a travesty and realizing its the same subjective morality that the religious have against gay sex. You're tiptoeing around the issue trying to stay within your "bounds." The truth is, in terms of affecting other people's rights, consensual gay sex and incest should not be under moral government legislation.

Why don't you just say it? You find incest morally wrong and disgusting and you don't completely disagree with laws against incest. If you really stuck to your philosophy then you would be calling that law a travesty and realizing its the same subjective morality that the religious have against gay sex. You're tiptoeing around the issue trying to stay within your "bounds." The truth is, in terms of affecting other people's rights, consensual gay sex and incest should not be under moral government legislation.
    I agree.

Oh yeah, so does my nicka Lot.
    Last edited by LJJ; 03-03-2012 at 07:24 PM.

Im so glad you have finally come to term.

Nice response.
    Hit the nail on the head. (though it has nothing to do with being religious)