Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast

Default Re: Discussion of Wade's performance in Heat-Celtics game 5

Awesome games from Lebron and Dwyane

Default Re: Discussion of Wade's performance in Heat-Celtics game 5

aint no big 3. its a goddamn 2 headed monster.

Local High School Star gilalizard's Avatar

Default Re: Dwyane Wade - 30 freethrows Game 4 & 5!

Quote Originally Posted by (e)
    The way the Celtics played at the end of the game just proves that they didn't deserve that win.

Heat were clearly the better team in the series.

The Heat are far more stacked. It's a lot easier for them.

It's clear, but hardly impressive.

Default Re: Discuss D-Wade's performance in Game 5 as Heat eliminate Celtics

PROPANE COWBOYS MalikWadeCounty's Avatar

do ya'll hatin ass n***as even enjoy watching basketball?

I miss all open layups

Quote Originally Posted by MalikWadeCounty
    do ya'll hatin ass n***as even enjoy watching basketball?
    Good question.. It's mostly the Lebron haters. They're mad cuz he was terrific, so they are trying to make it a Lebron vs Wade thing. Real heat fans know that no such thing exists. It was a pleasure watching them play their hearts out tonight..
    Go Heat!!!!

Wade just refused to lose, without his first half performance Boston could up been up 12-15 points.

Dunking on everybody in the park 24r2's Avatar

Wade>James

Cali Love

Quote Originally Posted by 24r2
    Wade>James
    this

Its funny how everyone calls Kobe a sidekick in the Shaq era (which he was).
    Shaq carried the team for the first 3 quarters and Kobe made the finishing touches in the fourth.
    Now its LeBron making clutch plays while Wade carries him for the whole game but supposidly its a 'two-headed monster' now Superman and Batman

If Wade didnt carry those scrubs the entire game untill the last 3 minutes it wouldve been a C's blowout.

Banned

Default Re: So are we gonna pretend that Wade didnt have a better game that leBron???

Quote Originally Posted by sportstownusa
    Its funny to see all the 3rd grade level comments on this board. I really feel for our country when the intellect level is dropping down this low that we can't even have logical debates. Even worse is that ppl actually believe the crap that come out of their mouth.

Why can't we just leave it at both Wade AND Lebron brought it today. Both of them played winning bball. Both of them contributed very well to their win. If one of them didn't have as good of a game, then they would have lost. It's simple as that. I am a HUGE Kobe fan. But it doesn't blind me to talent when i see it.

Only idiots will claim that Lebron is a sidekick to Wade. Only idiots will claim that Wade is a sidekick to Lebron. The entire season we saw that they are both first options about equally on average. Some games they go to the person who is feeling it more. They both play extremely well, and have an equally huge impact on the game.

It's also funny that when Lebron shows up in the clutch....it's "luck" and then when he chokes in the clutch, it's because he's "mentally weak" or a "choker". I think it's time that majority of the people on this board stop talking out of their a$$, or just bash a player because he might be a rival of your favorite player, or has crappy fans, or even because of race. When you see greatness, just be happy that you got to witness it. I for one am glad that i've got to witness amazing bball this playoffs already - the best one being Lakers getting swept by my mavs of course

Unbelievable performance by Dwayne Wade. He's indeed the best SG in the game.

Proves idiots wrong Human Error's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Optimus Prime
    To be fair, both Wade and LeBron were attacking the paint pretty relentlessly. It's not like the fouls were phantom calls on the perimeter.

It was pretty amusing watching Wade and LeBron making faces and gestures at some no-calls. It's like really? You get the most calls in the NBA BY FAR, and you're complaining?!
    Kobe and Durant are guys that get the most phantom calls. They average almost 10 ft's a game even without attacking the rim. The Laker fans should not have much to say when LeBron and Wade actually earn them.

Cali Love

Quote Originally Posted by Human Error
    Kobe and Durant are guys that get the most phantom calls. They average almost 10 ft's a game even without attacking the rim. The Laker fans should not have much to say when LeBron and Wade actually earn them.
    this guy

You guys are obsessed, I feel sorry for you that you guys are unlucky enough to hate on the worlds best basketball player.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Nash
    You guys are obsessed, I feel sorry for you that you guys are unlucky enough to hate on the worlds best basketball player.
    we dont hate on Wade. He played dominate this series