Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Banned

Default Re: is it wrong to chase a girl who has a boyfriend?

Quote Originally Posted by LT Ice Cream
    So i got into it with this girl at work, we went out a couple of times until she finally had a meltdown and told me she was in a relationship. I said I knew that the whole time, and she got even more mad, saying I was a selfish bastard for chasing anyway. Honestly, I don't think what I did was wrong. It's not like her boyfriend is my bro . . . I don't even know who he is. For all I know, he could be a sh!tbag and she's just needs a new man . . .
    Stopped Reading right there. NO

He would do it to u

If she's game she's game.

All somewhat attractive women know how to rid themselves of advances, they've been doing that since their teens.

Next Great White Hope QuebecBaller's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Real Men Wear Green
    Also, just be aware that if she'll cheat on him she'd be willing to cheat on you.
    This

Quote Originally Posted by Timmy D for MVP
    Yes.

Don't even need to read what you said. The answer is yes.
    This

And If you ask if it's wrong, than in my opinion, you deserve to have a girlfriend who will cheat on you many time

She has a boyfriend. She's not married. At some point if she's rejecting you i'd respect it and move on but other than that why not?

Some of you are like NO ABSOLUTELY NOT. NO NO.

Let me ask you, do you take a survey before you get with a girl? When i met my wife, i'm like 50/50 that she had some sort of boyfriend, albeit nont serious. I took her, he was gone, the end. (He called to beg her to come back at one point when i was there and i got to see her going NO I CANT, I UNDERSTAND YOURE UPSET, OF COURSE WERE FRIENDS conversation.)

Quote Originally Posted by miller-time
    so if you were with her and some guy was chasing after her you would be sweet with that?

no it isn't ok. but worse than that, if she cheated or left him for you could you ever really trust her?
    This. Not worth it bro

This girl's got issues bro. Chase her to ****? Sure. To date? Hell, no. I've been in your situation before, except the girl was someone that I had been best friends with for the prior 7 years and assumed because of that it would never come back on me. It took 2 years, but sure enough, it happened. If she shows an inclination to cheat, that's not something that goes away. Funny enough, it was someone at her work too.

Raz
    Fan in the Stands (unregistered)

Quote Originally Posted by niko
    Some of you are like NO ABSOLUTELY NOT. NO NO.

Let me ask you, do you take a survey before you get with a girl? When i met my wife, i'm like 50/50 that she had some sort of boyfriend, albeit nont serious. I took her, he was gone, the end. (He called to beg her to come back at one point when i was there and i got to see her going NO I CANT, I UNDERSTAND YOURE UPSET, OF COURSE WERE FRIENDS conversation.)
    niko, you sly dog!

I did the same thing. I met mine in the Philippines, she was dating some gay looking American, and I was dating a crazy chick from Canada - I had no reservations about it. If you can't even go on holiday with your girl, what kind of relationship is that.

I must admit, cheating is a bad way to start a relationship, but we have a rock solid union, and we're getting married in Cuba July 12th, 2013. Should be ah-mah-zing!

Raz

Quote Originally Posted by The Macho Man
    I see no problem with it.

And I think it's nonsense that if you end up getting her she would be willing to cheat on you.
    It really depends on the girl.

I've always had my own little traffic light system

Single/casually dating someone = Green Light. Self explanatory, GO!

Engaged = Yellow Light. Technically it's supposed to mean "slow it on down" but in reality it means "hurry up you don't have much time before that light turns green"

Married = Red Light. STOP cuz if you keep going it's gonna lead to trouble. Unless it's after 2am and nobody's looking.

Raz

Quote Originally Posted by The Macho Man
    Yeah, and the situation. Two girls have cheated on their boyfriend with me, both of them didn't really like their boyfriends that much but were just the type that don't like being alone.
    I'm about to sign off for the day, but I wanted to ask you if you're okay? You didn't reply in the other thread - and I was worried about you.

Form a ****ing wall DetroitPiston's Avatar

I've always been of the opinion that if someone in a relationship is looking elsewhere, then the problem is with the person they're dating.

Now if you're trying to chase a person and they're happy in a relationship, I'd say leave it alone.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Smoke117's Avatar

I agree with the guy that said "if he can beat your ass then no". People get killed over shit like this, so if know nothing about this guy then you don't know what you are getting into. He may be some crazy ass jealous mother ****er that will knife anyone who looks at his girl and here you are trying to screw his gf? There are some crazy people out there and you should know what you are getting into.

Quote Originally Posted by DetroitPiston
    I've always been of the opinion that if someone in a relationship is looking elsewhere, then the problem is with the person they're dating.

Now if you're trying to chase a person and they're happy in a relationship, I'd say leave it alone.
    In all honesty, this is my real opinion on it.

If a girl is with a guy, and the guy treats her really well, I won't pursue no matter how much I like the girl. Other people have said "if a girl will cheat on her boyfriend, she'll cheat on you too". And that's only half true. If a girl will cheat on a GOOD guy, she'll cheat on another good guy too.

But if a girl is with a guy who treats her like shit, I see no problem trying to pry her away. A lotta girls are with shitty guys because they honestly don't believe they can do any better. But when they're presented with a guy that is willing to treat them right, they're just kinda drawn to him. Yes, they're still cheating, but it's more a matter of them building up the courage and confidence to leave. So again if a girl will cheat on a GOOD guy, she'll cheat on another good guy too. If a girl will cheat on a BAD guy, it could just mean she's looking for appreciation.

Base it more on the other guy than on the girl.