National High School Star

Default Is it okay to smoke premature bud?

One of my boys has that homegrown going on.. ,orange hairs.. smells good (so i know its real) .. but you can tell its not fully mature...

what yall think? its really fluffy and idk if its safe or even worth smoking

Default Re: Is it okay to smoke premature bud?

Are you an idiot? How can it be unsafe to smoke a plant, that hasn't fully matured yet? It's not raw chicken that needs to cook more.

There just won't be as much thc levels in it. And the nose and taste on it will be off.

If there's bud on it, it can be smoked but it needs to be dried and shit otherwise you're probably just wasting your time. My roommate grew in my house last year and i'd just go and pull the prematre buds off it and they don't smoke right or get you effectively high

National High School Star

^2 different set of answers ^ anyone else got input?

Love Live Life

Quote Originally Posted by macmac
    Are you an idiot? How can it be unsafe to smoke a plant, that hasn't fully matured yet? It's not raw chicken that needs to cook more.

There just won't be as much thc levels in it. And the nose and taste on it will be off.

Just smoke it and see what happens. Why smoke anyway? You cool bro cause you smoke weed

15x all nba legend TheMarkMadsen's Avatar

Yes it's safe.

But you should wait, premature bud won't get you as high.

NBA rookie of the year Styles p's Avatar

its safe but why not just go buy some bud till its fully mature? you're just wasting it otherwise. and don't fertilize in the last 2 weeks of growing just give it water or else it'll taste like shit/chemicals. dry it for about 5 days or till the stem snaps then throw them in mason jars and open them everyday for about 10 mins for atleast a week to cure it and make it taste and smell great.

i use to be an advid grower. if you are asking if it is safe health wise to smoke premature bud, yes it is safe, as long as you let the bud dry out. if you do not let it dry out then you will be smoking the high dosage of nutrient water that it has intaked into its system. even then it still really isnt a danger. orange hairs do not matter, the potency of bud is determined by how much crystals (tricomes) are on the bud and the maturity are determined by how amber/orange the crystals are.

Quote Originally Posted by macmac

Quote Originally Posted by nathanjizzle
    i use to be an advid grower. if you are asking if it is safe health wise to smoke premature bud, yes it is safe, as long as you let the bud dry out. if you do not let it dry out then you will be smoking the high dosage of nutrient water that it has intaked into its system. even then it still really isnt a danger. orange hairs do not matter, the potency of bud is determined by how much crystals (tricomes) are on the bud and the maturity are determined by how amber/orange the crystals are.
    As someone who has actually grown weed I can tell you are 100% bullshitting

NBA rookie of the year Styles p's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by MetsPackers
    I've grown weed plenty of times also and how do you think he's bullshitting? when the tricombs start turning amber it's ready i prefer my bud to have a 50/50 split of amber/milky tricombs. milky gives you more of a head high and the amber give you more of a body stone, kind of like how sativa and indica give different highs. the hairs don't really matter but usually when the tricombs change the hairs turn from white to amber also.

Decent playground baller dilley's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by MetsPackers
    Please, go on.