Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast
    3-time NBA All-Star

Default Re: I'm quitting smoking.

Quote Originally Posted by DeuceWallaces
    Hey tough guy, why don't you get off your troll account.
    If he does, he'll just hop onto one of the other ten alternate accounts he already has.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by BankShot
    If he does, he'll just hop onto one of the other ten alternate accounts he already has.
    Nah, actually, this is the only one I have. Thanks for the idea tho.

But its cute to watch a couple of nerds stick for each other. Like in highschool where all the bullied kids (bankshot, DW...etc) would finally gather together in a sole force and plan their revenge on society.

3-time NBA All-Star

Quote Originally Posted by Javat_90
    Nah, actually, this is the only one I have. Thanks for the idea tho.

But its cute to watch a couple of nerds stick for each other. Like in highschool where all the bullied kids (bankshot, DW...etc) would finally gather together in a sole force and plan their revenge on society.
    Its funny that your idea of "revenge on society" is f*cking with some over-defensive trolling alternate account on an internet message board.

Calling me a nerd and inferring that i was picked on in highschool??? Man now that really insults me to the core.

Is there a a particular reason you are so butt-hurt.... or is this just how you are naturally??

Banned

Its funny that your idea of "revenge on society" is f*cking with some over-defensive trolling alternate account on an internet message board.

Calling me a nerd and inferring that i was picked on in highschool??? Man now that really insults me to the core.
    You and I both know this is true, and that it really stricked to your heart.

So please, dont pretend to take it all smoothly. Or at least learn to lie and take some acting lessons.

On another side note, anybody noticed BankShot is like the easiest poster to rile-up in this boards? Only takes couple of words to get him started.

At least DW has a bit more of "i dont care what u say" attitude.

3-time NBA All-Star

You and I both know this is true, and that it really stricked to your heart.
    So please, dont pretend to take it all smoothly. Or at least learn to lie and take some acting lessons
    On another side note, anybody noticed BankShot is like the easiest poster to rile-up in this boards? Only takes couple of words to get him started.
    At least DW has a bit more of "i dont care what u say" attitude.
    1.) stricked???

2.) Again, its sad that you think "nerd" and inferring being unpopular in highschool is an insult.

3.) It seems as though you are the one getting riled up. Why so butt-hurt???

Now go ahead and run along, son.

Banned

Of which failed poster of the past are you an alternate account of?

3-time NBA All-Star

As for the original post.... after smoking for pretty much 8 years straight, i quit cold-turkey 41 days ago and haven't smoked a single cig.

3-time NBA All-Star

Of which failed poster of the past are you an alternate account of?
    The more relevant question....

Javat: of which failed poster of the past are you a pathetic alternate account???

Banned

The more relevant question....

Javat: of which failed poster of the past are you a pathetic alternate account???

*I think you`re butt-hurt clap clap clap*

Quote Originally Posted by Lakerlove420
    Damn bro... I am so sorry to hear about your lungs and everything that you have been through..
    I don't know what to say man... that is rough.

Any of you teenagers (or adults) that come into this thread better learn something from all of this conversation going on. Just quit fellas..
    Hard days ahead...best quit today...... please think about it.
    Appreciate the good words, but my life is great now. Swam the mile leg ina triathlon last summer. It was a struggle getting here, but it's a great place to be.

Just hope one person quits or decides not to start based on this thread.

As for the original post.... after smoking for pretty much 8 years straight, i quit cold-turkey 41 days ago and haven't smoked a single cig.
    Way to go!

3-time NBA All-Star

*I think you`re butt-hurt clap clap clap*
    Way to not only dodge the question asserting the extremity of your contempt, but also fail to correctly mock me. I have two questions for you, Javat:

Of which failed poster of the past are you a pathetic alternate account??

Is there a particular reason you're so overwhelmingy butt-hurt, or is this just truly who you are??

3-time NBA All-Star

Quote Originally Posted by JMT
    Way to go!
    Thanks.... aside from the obvious health benefits from not smoking, I've probably already saved upward of $200.

Banned

Cold turkey isn't the way to go. I chain smoked from 14-24. Then I decided to quit slowly. Instead of 2 packs a day, I cut it down to 1 pack and then just replace the moments when I usually smoke with something else like coffee, a banana, an apple, or water. Cause part of the problem is habit, not just a chemical addiction. After a while I smoked less and less. Took around 6 months before I didn't smoke at all anymore. I also cut out drinking/going to the bar for a while cause I tended to smoke when I drank. So for about a year I didn't drink.

a LAKER & a DODGER fan Lakerlove420's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by JMT
    Appreciate the good words, but my life is great now. Swam the mile leg ina triathlon last summer. It was a struggle getting here, but it's a great place to be.

Just hope one person quits or decides not to start based on this thread.