Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678
       

Default Re: The Matrix is the greatest movie ever made.

Quote Originally Posted by moe94
    Keanu's acting or lack thereof works well for this character.
    inoright?

but calling the matrix "great" is like going to a cotton candy factory and getting excited about the sugar content.

   

List 10 better sci-fi films from the 90s.
    i wasn't aware that such was the debate.

regardless, was there even ONE good sci-fi film made during the 90's? solaris...?

in any case, i'd watch any old wong kar-wei, hitchcock, coen bros, woody allen, noir or spaghetti western in favor of watching cotton candy like the matrix. that's just me, though.

NBA sixth man of the year miller-time's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by gigantes
    regardless, was there even ONE good sci-fi film made during the 90's?
    Terminator 2 was pretty great!

   

i love sci-fi. my favorite author all-time is philip k. dick. but hollywood... not a big fan, so initiate your law suits.

i'm afraid that i don't post here for your enjoyment, moses.

   

What's your opinion of Children of Men? What you say next might decide both of our fates.
    wow, that looks neat. thank you!

   

huh...??

i don't know that film, sorry. i read the WP entry and it sounded neat.

I'm down with HRC

I had a crazy ass dream the other night and I think it was after looking at this thread.

I kept hitting my snooze alarm for another ten minutes of sleep and in the dream itself I was half in and out of sleep.

At one point I was sleeping on my couch and I woke up and looked my TV and it was totally different. At that point my front door unlocked and I said Honey, what happened to our TV, but it wasn't my wife. I realized that I someone went into the wrong apartment and fell asleep. I started freaking out and apologized to her and all of a sudden we are having sex.

A bunch of other crazy stuff happened that I can't remember, then I went to walk my dog and another dog came by and was growling at my dog and I'm look at this dog and it's about 5 feet away from me, but I feel it biting my finger. That felt really real. And I couldn't understand how I could be looking at this dog 5 feet from any part of my, but know that it was biting my finger. And I realized that I was feeling things like 20 seconds in the future. The bite felt as real as anything I have ever dreamed.

Then the woman who I had sex with walked by and thanked me for before, but she looked much different, same face, but a much hotter body.

The first half of the dream was a bunch of crazy shit happening and the second half of the dream was like I was kind of aware I was in some weird state like being drugged or hypnotized or something.
    Last edited by FillJackson; 01-20-2014 at 05:12 AM.

   

I'm used to everything being sarcastic and I figured you'd know this film if you're a fan of scifi. My mistake.

Absolutely watch this film. It's a must.
    oh, okay.

but i'm still going to watch lilya 4-ever first. you know... for the hot sex.

The Matrix is one hell of a movie. No doubt it's action scenes were epic for their time, my favorite part is the concept itself. I remember being mind blown when I first saw the movie at age 12