Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast
    Local High School Star

Default White people, do you get mad seeing white girls with a different race?

do any of these pictures rustle your jimmies?

Very good NBA starter tmacattack33's Avatar

Default Re: White people, do you get mad seeing white girls with a different race?

How about this one:

Local High School Star

Default Re: White people, do you get mad seeing white girls with a different race?

Quote Originally Posted by tmacattack33
    How about this one:

Victoria Justice is part Puerto Rican though.

Not at all, I like to change it up too. Life is like a box of chocolates baby.

______________________ Balla_Status's Avatar

Nah, black people usually take all the white trash whales anyways.

Banned

Well, Ill admit it can bother me a little bit if I'm dating the girl at the time.

But otherwise its allgood.

Sunshine State

Love is love, regardless of race

Or sexuality for that matter.

It's humans with other species that bother me. Can't stand to see a man blowing a dolphin, or a chick get rammed by a horse.

Shit bothers me, stick to your kind, inferior mammals!

Quote Originally Posted by macmac
    It's humans with other species that bother me. Can't stand to see a man blowing a dolphin, or a chick get rammed by a horse.

that one is not so bad....

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by tmacattack33
    How about this one:

Gotta say I've never been mad until just now seeing this pic

I love my Nickelodean and Disney girls and seeing Lebron with one of them does get me a little mad. Thanks for turning me into a racist

Banned

This is really close minded and judgemental bro.

the Sho Kosugi of ISH -p.tiddy-'s Avatar

it's absolutely amazing to me that that actually happened

there are very few humans on this planet that even get to swim or work dolphins...I mean like a few hundred or something...it's not like a dog or even a horse where just about everyone has had some alone time with.

and yet one of the few men that works at a damn Sea World had the desire to suck a dolphin's dck once he got some alone time with it....and film it too!...like I guess he knew it was a special occasion so he need a tape of it to jerk off to later...

what...the...****

that dolphin must think humans are really weird...thought he was going to get some tuna meat for doing a few back flips and he ended up getting a damn blow job instead...

i love white girls

NBA rookie of the year

Nope

only times I get mad is if the girl I was with cheated on me/left me for another guy. But race would be irrelevant in that scenario. I dont think my girl cheating on me with a white guy would be any better.

I have been jealous of a girl I like being with someone else as well.

Dudes that get angry at women who they dont know at all, being with another person makes no sense to me. What is the logic here? Even if she wasnt with him, she probably wouldn't be with you.

fvck you bigot