Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Default Re: The LIE That There Were Not Any Good International Players In '92

Quote Originally Posted by TheBigVeto
    Andrew Gaze is a great player.
    Shane Heal, not so much.
    I never said he was a great player. The point of the thread is that in hundreds of posts here, people are lying and saying no NBA players played in '92 and none of the international players were any good.

Heal was not a great player and I never said he was. But he was an NBA player and he was better than anyone on the current Australian team, except maybe David Andersen.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Smoke117's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Rooster
    Funny thing was they call him the Magic Johnson of Europe. Then he got in the NBA, he can't even carry Magic jockstrap.

And this

Vassilus Spanoulis : They call me the TMac of Europe.

Jeff Van Gundy : we have the real TMac here, sit your asss up, you're a turnover machine.
    Toni Kukoc was basically just a poor mans Pippen who couldn't rebound or play defense. Toni starting after Grant left is one of the reasons Scottie had to carry the 95 team defensively so much. Kukoc was a horrendous defensive player.

Quote Originally Posted by Smoke117
    Toni Kukoc was basically just a poor mans Pippen who couldn't rebound or play defense. Toni starting after Grant left is one of the reasons Scottie had to carry the 95 team defensively so much. Kukoc was a horrendous defensive player.
    WTF is your god damn point?

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Smoke117's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Euroleague
    WTF is your god damn point?

What is YOUR POINT EVER? Besides being a bitter jack ass who amuses us all I mean.

Quote Originally Posted by Smoke117
    What is YOUR POINT EVER? Besides being a bitter jack ass who amuses us all I mean.
    Ignore list.

Dunking on everybody in the park Suckafree's Avatar

Hey euroleague, did you end up posting your top 5 players? Genuinely interested in your opinion. Srs, No troll

Good college starter

Kukoc's nicknames in Europe were The Pink Panther and The Waiter.

Spanoulis' nicknames in Europe are Kill Bill and Most Vassilis Player (MVP).

What you posted is made up bullshit by lying NBA only fans. No one in Europe ever called them that. Mother****ers like you just made that shit up and lied about it.

It's true. You're just ashame because Spanoulis can not beat Luther Head and Skip on Rockets rotation. Just another scrub who can't play on the next level.

Sure there were some good players on that tournament, Croatia even fielded 3-4 good players. But that doesn't make them a good team yet. Team USA faced a couple good individuals in 1992, but not a single good team.

College star

I never said he was a great player. The point of the thread is that in hundreds of posts here, people are lying and saying no NBA players played in '92 and none of the international players were any good.
    Those are idiots who are trying to rile you up.
    Let it go man.
    We know if Greece had qualified, they would've beaten the US team.

Quote Originally Posted by Suckafree
    Hey euroleague, did you end up posting your top 5 players? Genuinely interested in your opinion. Srs, No troll
    The ****** mod realmenweargreen deleted the thread where I posted it. Send Jeff a complaint about it.

Quote Originally Posted by Bertz
    Sure there were some good players on that tournament, Croatia even fielded 3-4 good players. But that doesn't make them a good team yet. Team USA faced a couple good individuals in 1992, but not a single good team.
    '92 Croatia and '92 Lithuania were as good or better than every single international team in the current Olympics. You are about 12 years old if you don't know that.

Quote Originally Posted by TheBigVeto
    Those are idiots who are trying to rile you up.
    Let it go man.
    We know if Greece had qualified, they would've beaten the US team.
    I don't think the Greek team that was at the qualification tournament would have beaten the US. But if Greece qualified they were going to add in Schortsanitis and Koufos to the team.

That team probably would have beaten the US.

The best Greek team, with Diamantidis or Perperoglou added in, surely would beat them.

Banned

'92 Croatia and '92 Lithuania were as good or better than every single international team in the current Olympics. You are about 12 years old if you don't know that.

you are getting too obvious now

Dunking on everybody in the park Suckafree's Avatar

The ****** mod realmenweargreen deleted the thread where I posted it. Send Jeff a complaint about it.
    Post it up here then?

Quote Originally Posted by Suckafree
    Post it up here then?
    No. He will just delete it again. He has deleted it several times.