Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3456789 LastLast
    I don't get picked last at the park anymore

Default Re: F uck vegans, like seriously.

Quote Originally Posted by fiddy
    Extremely credible source. And Soy? NO ****ING THANKS!

Bottom line every person is absolutely invididual. Being vegetarian is totally senseless IMO.

I cant stop laughing at people that caring about animals being killed.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=inFtOMx8nDU

Is this is meant as a general statement you are quite a piece of garbage - as a human being.

Quote Originally Posted by hookul
    Is this is meant as a general statement you are quite a piece of garbage - as a human being.

Quote Originally Posted by rufuspaul
    You've never had edemame? Miso?
    Nope. Its common knoledge among the body bulding communities that protein that comes plants is harder to be extracted/abosrbed by the body.

There are two forms of isoflavones in plant foods: those bonded with the sugar glycone and those without glycone. Isoflavones without glycone may have the greatest estrogenic effects, according to New York University. Neither form of isoflavones appears to raise estrogen levels above normal in men because they are prone to bond with the estrogen receptor sites in cells when estrogen levels are low, and they block estrogen cell receptors when there is already an adequate amount of estrogen in your body.

One fear men have with regards to consuming soy-based phytoestrogen is that it could affect testosterone levels and make it difficult to achieve an erection. Columbia University states that the regulation of estrogen levels performed by soy isoflavones likely prevents this from happening. However, a 2011 case study appearing in "Nutrition" outlines the treatment of a 19-year-old vegan male who had low levels of testosterone and a loss of libido. The subject discontinued his vegan diet and experienced an initial drop in testosterone levels, but his hormones and libido normalized after one year of remaining off of the vegan diet.
    http://www.livestrong.com/article/51...trogen-in-men/

Btw cholestorol is also very important in small quantinties. Where do you get that from?

Nope. Its common knoledge among the body bulding communities that protein that comes plants is harder to be extracted/abosrbed by the body.

Now I see where your brain is at. So you won't eat at a Japanese restaurant? Edemame and miso are delicious as well as being good sources of protein.

Btw cholestorol is also very important in small quantinties. Where do you get that from?

Dumbass, I eat meat. I also eat a lot of fruits, vegetables, grains, etc. But you should just follow what's being said on the bodybuilding forums. Have fun getting that angioplasty at 40.

Edemame and miso are delicious as well as being good sources of protein.
    I dont deny it. The reason i wont eat at japanese/chinese restaurants is the abuse of MSG. And also this: http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=268_1355287490
    Also this kind restaurants arent very common where i live.

Btw people around the bb communities know more about nutriotion than the vegan ****. I have never eat like a bodybuilder or train like one. I like keeping fit. Thats all.

I know one thing 100% for sure being a vegan is not healthy. Not sure about the vegetarians, but they should be able to get most of what they need from eggs.

About cholesterol.

http://www.livestrong.com/article/10...ortant-health/

http://www.cholesterol-tests.com/Wha...olesterol.html
    Last edited by fiddy; 01-15-2013 at 08:31 PM.

You've never had edemame? Miso?
    That stuff is good. They are like the wet version of peanuts.

Although I eat plenty of meat, soy is great alternative I like to have every so often.

Quote Originally Posted by ballup
    Did you not read the next lines? If we were meant to be true omnivores, we would be able to eat meat raw.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WvUDTdaNGfA

Last edited by RoboticWang; 01-24-2013 at 11:12 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by RoboticWang
    yummy

Curry: 0x Finals MVP SilkkTheShocker's Avatar

Studies show most vegans come from abusive households.

I dont care what people eat.

But OP has somewhat of a point, the hipster vegans have no idea of what went into the house they sleep in or the sunglasses they wear, they are just hypocritical b!tches.
    Their vegan tendancies are just one part of their hypocritical nature, many are all about acceptance and equality - unless you disagree with them, then you deserve to die.

and lets be real, who would you rather be in a trench with, a vegan or a meat eater?

meh jk

Local High School Star Ol Dirty Bastard's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by RoboticWang
    This reminds me of a little joke:
    How can you tell if someone's vegan? Don't worry--THEY'LL [COLOR="Black"]F[/COLOR]UCKING TELL YOU.

This is my ****ing coworker right here.
    First day this bitch started he complained because we ordered a pizza in "celebration" for him.

Bitch looked at the pepperoni made a face and was like "Guys, Guys I'm a vegan" and continued to tell us his life story of how he found vegan jesus and goes to all these ****ing vegan hipster spots in town with his hairy hippe girlfriend (beotch has no ass, shit goes from back to mid thigh)

Later that day my boss said "**** that guy"
    Last edited by Ol Dirty Bastard; 01-27-2013 at 11:47 PM.

Good college starter

I've seen studies that say vegetarians have the highest life expectancy but vegans are the least healthy option.

**** I love me some meat and some eggs.

   

thread starter is an 18-yr old moron, granted.
    anything interesting happening in this thread at the current time?

I dont deny it. The reason i wont eat at japanese/chinese restaurants is the abuse of MSG. And also this: http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=268_1355287490
    Also this kind restaurants arent very common where i live.

Btw people around the bb communities know more about nutriotion than the vegan ****. I have never eat like a bodybuilder or train like one. I like keeping fit. Thats all.

I know one thing 100% for sure being a vegan is not healthy. Not sure about the vegetarians, but they should be able to get most of what they need from eggs.

About cholesterol.

http://www.livestrong.com/article/10...ortant-health/

http://www.cholesterol-tests.com/Wha...olesterol.html
    Sorry to break it to you but both communities can be very ignorant when it comes to information about protein.