Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
    Certified ISHiot.

Default Re: Post up some Pics of you playin sports

Quote Originally Posted by dab0yech0
    Dang I remember I went thru an AND1 phase in high school where I wore 2xl shirts and huge shirts to ball as well. Back then breaking someones ankles were more important than actually scoring or playing defense lol memories
    I can't play in a tight shirt, and I can't play if I'm not wearing 3 pairs of socks.

Certified ISHiot.

Quote Originally Posted by pete's montreux
    Stro looks like he's either the worst water boy ever, or the hardest working dude on the court.

That picture is from the local summer league, so it was like 100 degrees in the gym. Plus, me and the people I play with like to play the entire 40 minutes, so we only put 5 or 6 people on our team.

Fresh Kid Turned Rotten Lamar Doom's Avatar

Arrow Re: Post up some Pics of you playin sports

2-2 so far in the winter league.

Certified ISHiot.

^The guy should've dished it to DOOM for three instead of getting swatted.

Blu Ray

I know what you mean Stro. The place I used to ball at was old as f*ck and had no air whatsoever. It was bad on those humid days with no breeze, just stagnant sweaty air. Hard to breathe in.

But I always went prepared. Brought a gym bag with me.

Two pairs of sneakers, one pair black, the other white. 6 pairs of socks, three white, three black. Every sweatband I had. 3 wife-beaters, three t-shirts [5 for 20 yeah n*gga!], two pairs of shorts. Energy bar and no liquid. I never drank any fluids when I played. Weird.

But it didn't feel like a complete day if I didn't go him with a gym bag full of used sweaty gear. I knew it was a good day when I had to a load of laundry when I got home.

Certified ISHiot.

Quote Originally Posted by pete's montreux
    I know what you mean Stro. The place I used to ball at was old as f*ck and had no air whatsoever. It was bad on those humid days with no breeze, just stagnant sweaty air. Hard to breathe in.
    One of the great benefits of wearing a big shirt is that there's usually a dry spot somewhere that you can wipe the sweat off your face with.

I posted this not too long ago:

[IMG][/IMG]

Great college starter 50inchvertical's Avatar

I only still have these because they're on Tinypic. Both 3s were wet, and I did score after crossing Hot Sauce here too. It was weak though, just a lefty layup, wanted to dunk but Hi Riser got in my takeoff path

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by StroShow4
    This is almost 2 years old, I'm not really doing anything in the picture, and I've posted it before, but it's the only one I have.

You holocaustin?

Quote Originally Posted by KubiliusF
    You holocaustin?
    I can never reiterate enough how big of a f@g you are.

I hope you get killed in gruesome fashion and your head gets decapitated and your corpse mutilated by birds of prey.

Then i hope no one attends your funeral. I hope your mom makes a facebook group about it and there's only two members. Then I'll join and post obscenities all over your wall but since nobody ever checks the page out, there will be no one to delete it.

100 years from now, when facebook will be but an internet relic, someone will fish your group out of the obscurity of forgotten websites. They will realize how big of a f@g you must have been throughout your life to die horribly without anyone caring whatsoever. Your legacy of being a large homosexual will live on and people will post pics of your desecrated online memorial with captions of FAIL and PWNED and whatever new terms of utter defeat will arise by then.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by macmac

I hope you get killed in gruesome fashion and your head gets decapitated and your corpse mutilated by birds of prey.

Then i hope no one attends your funeral. I hope your mom makes a facebook group about it and there's only two members. Then I'll join and post obscenities all over your wall but since nobody ever checks the page out, there will be no one to delete it.

100 years from now, when facebook will be but an internet relic, someone will fish your group out of the obscurity of forgotten websites. They will realize how big of a f@g you must have been throughout your life to die horribly without anyone caring whatsoever. Your legacy of being a large homosexual will live on and people will post pics of your desecrated online memorial with captions of FAIL and PWNED and whatever new terms of utter defeat will arise by then.

Quote Originally Posted by KubiliusF
    Stupid GIFs and Caption Pics

When English is just too complicated for internet immigrants

Luchini from the sky TheAnchorman's Avatar

Nice.

Colder than Montreal in January.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

Lets get married.