Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Good college starter

Default Re: Jennings out of control

I hope they can still get one of these guys.

Jahii Carson
    Russ Smith
    Shabazz Napier
    Jordan Clarkson
    Semaj Christon
    Quinn Cook
    Spencer Dinwiddie

They might luck up and find a team who wants to get rid of their 1st round pick.

NBA lottery pick

At least Jennings has been a bit better lately. I think Stuckey's scoring in the back court has really helped things. He's a guy that Pistons fans have kind of taken for granted. When he's been healthy he's been really good. It's just he hasn't been 100% healthy for all that much. For as bad as the Pistons have been, it's kind of crazy they actually still have a chance to make some noise in the East. There's only 3 teams in the entire conference with winning records.... The East is just terrible in general. Detroit is only a game back of 2nd place in the division and Chicago just lost Rose for the season. NY and Brooklyn have been bad enough one of those teams may not make the playoffs. Even though this team has been disappointing it looks like they are a lock for the playoffs and with as bad as the East is anything could happen.

Home of the 16

I forgot. lol

Yesterday was hard for someone to watch.

Good college starter

Marcus Paige is another PG I like.

I take back my earlier comment, I've started to like Jennings. I still don't like when he dribbes around and then jacks up a shot without ever passing, but at least he cut that back to five or six times a game. His assist numbers are actually pretty good at this point, and the shot is starting to fall when its not him trying to go one on five.

Quote Originally Posted by embersyc
    I take back my earlier comment, I've started to like Jennings. I still don't like when he dribbes around and then jacks up a shot without ever passing, but at least he cut that back to five or six times a game. His assist numbers are actually pretty good at this point, and the shot is starting to fall when its not him trying to go one on five.
    Yea, I've definitely seen a change in his game. I think he's had a couple of talking tos.

Once he shoots and misses 3 or 4, you can physically see he loses confidence in his shot. His body language changes. And he goes into distribution mode.

I'm not too opposed to it. He knows when he's hot and he knows when he's not. He's not irrationally confident in his shot anymore. Maybe it's because he knows he's got other players around him now that can knock down those shots. (SINGLER YO! And Stuckey, hope he's not injured too long.)

4 game win streak! Lessss go!

Local High School Star Aussie Dunker's Avatar

Just a quick update,

Jennings has shot over 40% from the floor just once, out of his last 10 games.... That makes 9/10 games at 39% or under...

This is unacceptable, it is actually ridiculous...

The end,

Quote Originally Posted by Aussie Dunker
    Just a quick update,

Jennings has shot over 40% from the floor just once, out of his last 10 games.... That makes 9/10 games at 39% or under...

This is unacceptable, it is actually ridiculous...

The end,
    lol. agreed.

NBA lottery pick

The bad part is he's still been an upgrade from Brandon Knight. Although Knight has been good offensively lately, he's still never turned into that true PG that we all wanted him to be. Jennings still averages more assists and moves the ball better.

NBA lottery pick

I just saw this and this is why Brandon Jennings will never be a guy who can lead a team to a championship.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ayQFFU3fcAo

He tries to give Nick Young a pill in a club and Young is smart enough to refuse it. I don't need anybody on my team who does hard drugs. I never really cared much if athletes smoked some weed, but this sort of stuff is too much. It would be nice if we could package him up with someone and get in the draft to get Smart.

Wow. We definitely going to be stuck with him now.

DAMN YOU JOE D!!! :shakesfist:

Decent college freshman

I don't really care if he popped a little molly in the club.

Local High School Star Aussie Dunker's Avatar

As if we all didn't expect this is what Brandon does - i'd bet he has been doing it for the past 10 years... meh