Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Default Re: Heat almost troll the fukk outta the Nets Lol

Quote Originally Posted by All Net
    I'm sorry but Pacers aren't worried about nets or bulls.
    why? the bulls have always beat the pacers.

Quote Originally Posted by nathanjizzle
    why? the bulls have always beat the pacers.
    Because they have the best team outside of Miami in the east. They got deeper this summer with some key additions. Imo if Miami lose it will only be to the Pacers.

Because they have the best team outside of Miami in the east. They got deeper this summer with some key additions. Imo if Miami lose it will only be to the Pacers.
    imo indy is the weakest out of the heat bulls and nets. i dont think you realize the bulls with rose had the best record in the league 2 years in a row, and one of those years we beat the pacers readily in the PO
    Last edited by nathanjizzle; 11-02-2013 at 09:23 AM.

imo indy is the weakest out of the heat bulls and nets. i dont think you realize the bulls with rose had the best record in the league 2 years in a row, and one of those years we beat the pacers readily in the PO
    Pacers are a far better team now than they were then. Not even close really.

don't forget about tha 1-1 without j.r smith knicks

College superstar AintNoSunshine's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Fresh Kid
    don't forget about tha 1-1 without j.r smith knicks

I love how nobody else gives a shiit about the knicks but some sorryazz knicks fan named Fresh Kid constanly bring them up to desperately try to keep them in the conversation

I hit open 5-foot jumpshots with ease

Quote Originally Posted by AintNoSunshine
    I love how nobody else gives a shiit about the knicks but some sorryazz knicks fan named Fresh Kid constanly bring them up to desperately try to keep them in the conversation

LOL! This. Every damn time. But you gotta admire the guy's passion though..

Local High School Star The JKidd Kid's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Trentknicks
    Before you get too big for your boots remember a few things:

- Its been 2 games
    - The Nets haven't been better than the Knicks for 5 years based on any criteria other than potential
    - It's too early in the season for you guys to be injured, no doubt that will come
    - The Heat in the 10 minutes they were engaged clearly showed what they will make of the Nets
    Was it the fact that the Heat were engaged, or the fact that they hit a couple lucky 3s. The Nets weren't anywhere close to full strength and you could tell by watching that they were in control for the entire game. Nets are better than the Knicks, just accept it.

The Knicks have been a non-factor in this league for more than a decade. The only people that think they are better than the Nets are hater ass Knicks fans.
    Last edited by The JKidd Kid; 11-02-2013 at 11:10 AM.

why do you need to make up excuses for the heat losing. like they didnt try to win. it was a pretty important game since ray allen, lebron, kg, and pierce are at odds. take it as a legit loss the heat wasnt the better team that night

Local High School Star 2swift4u's Avatar

It's funny that the Nets destroyed Miami twice in the preseason and everybody said it's just the preseason. But as a matter of fact the Nets played much better last night too and I can't see any reason why they can't beat Miami again in the playoffs.
    I know that Miami will be playing with more intensity in the playoffs but I dont believe they've got any better than last season while other teams have added important players (Miami only added three bench players that will hardly play anyway)

Quote Originally Posted by AintNoSunshine
    No play with 4 mins left would decide a 1-point victory/loss dude, if anything it's ray allen's missed free throw, but everyone misses so I give him a pass third game into the season
    Thanks for giving Ray Allen a pass 3rd game into the season. He needed your pass. It's not as if he's hit some big shots for them in the past

15x all nba legend TheMarkMadsen's Avatar

This tread reeks of insecurity

Heat have been playing together for 4 years and just lost b2b games to two teams with entirely new line ups.

Then again this is the same fanbase that believes their team "didn't try" whenever they lose a playoff game and is convinced that Lebron "didn't try" in the 2011 finals. Can never give the opponent any credit.

HEAT will be fine.

the Spurs almost beat the Heat in 6 last season. Ask them how much "almost" counts for anything in professional sports.

15x all nba legend TheMarkMadsen's Avatar

Pacers are a far better team now than they were then. Not even close really.
    Yeah but the Pacers didnt address their biggest weakness which is a starting point guard.

Which was the reason they lost to the heat, they need a point guard who's IQ is high an can make an entry pass to Hibbert 9/10 without turning it over.

Pacers should try to nab Jameer Nelson, Hill would be perfect as a back up and Jameer is a good floor general.

IMO the Pacers chance of making the finals is limited with their current point guard cast, they really need to upgrade at that position, Hill is a wonderful back up but isn't championship starting material on a team that relys so heavily on each starter contributing in their own way to get the win.

Hills ball security in the playoffs WORRIES me
    Last edited by TheMarkMadsen; 11-02-2013 at 02:00 PM.

College superstar AintNoSunshine's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TheMarkMadsen
    This tread reeks of insecurity

Heat have been playing together for 4 years and just lost b2b games to two teams with entirely new line ups.

Then again this is the same fanbase that believes their team "didn't try" whenever they lose a playoff game and is convinced that Lebron "didn't try" in the 2011 finals. Can never give the opponent any credit.

HEAT will be fine.

So you honestly believe had the Heat "tried", they can't beat the 76ers?

If you do you should quit watching basketball, might as well kill youself