Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Default Re: people who are constantly jacking off

This is a true story - and rather embarrassing but fu*k it. I was probably about 11 or 12. I was out for the summer on family vacation. It was my me, my younger brother, mom and dad. We were in the Yukon on our way home. Everyone was exhausted from the entire day being spent at the amusement park, water-park, or something can't remember exactly.

However, this I so remember; and truth be told, I really don't want to remember. So everyone was exhausted like like I said. It was beginning to get dark. Mom passed shotgun up in the front beside my dad. Little bro was passed out like a rock and I was laying
    down in the back.

I wasn't exactly asleep yet. God, I wish I had been though. At the ripe age of 11 or 12 I was just entering the fappin' stage every teenager goes through - but apparently my dad was on some next level fappin' shit. This crazy sick fu*k was I shit you not in the front fappin' faster than Twista be rappin'. Laying there I could see his right elbow there all chill on the armrest but vibrating and his upper body shaking a bit.

There he was, fappin' like there's no tomorrow looking dead out the windshield driving along like ain't shit going. Imaging what my mom would say or do if she woke up and seen that ridiculous mess. I felt so damn violated being exposed to something so sick and SMH-like - I contemplated rising up like I had been sleeping, but suddenly woke up throwing my arms up in the air like I'm stretching and blurting out loudly "DAD ARE WE THERE YET!?" ... loud enough to wake up my bro and mom so as to teach him a lesson, but then I thought about the safety of my family.

The last thing I wanted to happen would be for me to pop up scramming "SHENANIGANS! SHENANIGANS!" startle the living shit out of him and we go crashing the Yukon into a transfer rig right there on the highway or going off the road hitting a ditch at 80mph turn us over start flippin' going round and round dad's pants pulled down still in the fappin' position.

So I just turned over the way and shoved the pillow tightly over the back of my head.

Quote Originally Posted by Legend of Josh
    This is a true story - and rather embarrassing but fu*k it. I was probably about 11 or 12. I was out for the summer on family vacation. It was my me, my younger brother, mom and dad. We were in the Yukon on our way home. Everyone was exhausted from the entire day being spent at the amusement park, water-park, or something can't remember exactly.

However, this I so remember; and truth be told, I really don't want to remember. So everyone was exhausted like like I said. It was beginning to get dark. Mom passed shotgun up in the front beside my dad. Little bro was passed out like a rock and I was laying
    down in the back.

I wasn't exactly asleep yet. God, I wish I had been though. At the ripe age of 11 or 12 I was just entering the fappin' stage every teenager goes through - but apparently my dad was on some next level fappin' shit. This crazy sick fu*k was I shit you not in the front fappin' faster than Twista be rappin'. Laying there I could see his right elbow there all chill on the armrest but vibrating and his upper body shaking a bit.

There he was, fappin' like there's no tomorrow looking dead out the windshield driving along like ain't shit going. Imaging what my mom would say or do if she woke up and seen that ridiculous mess. I felt so damn violated being exposed to something so sick and SMH-like - I contemplated rising up like I had been sleeping, but suddenly woke up throwing my arms up in the air like I'm stretching and blurting out loudly "DAD ARE WE THERE YET!?" ... loud enough to wake up my bro and mom so as to teach him a lesson, but then I thought about the safety of my family.

The last thing I wanted to happen would be for me to pop up scramming "SHENANIGANS! SHENANIGANS!" startle the living shit out of him and we go crashing the Yukon into a transfer rig right there on the highway or going off the road hitting a ditch at 80mph turn us over start flippin' going round and round dad's pants pulled down still in the fappin' position.

So I just turned over the way and shoved the pillow tightly over the back of my head.

wow...

down in the back.

con my cuerno de chivo wheyhigh's Avatar

down in the back.

I jacked off at my friends house once while in his. Bed. He was sleeping in another room.

This Guy....

Good High School Starter

mac mac jacked off in my mouth. i remember it being real salty.

wow, what a story

3-time NBA All-Star Lakers Legend#32's Avatar

Dude, I jacked it twice just reading this thread.

The Real Big 3

I experience that everyday as a college student. I get used to friends jacking off in front of me because it's not like I can do anything about it.

Quote Originally Posted by EleganceD
    I experience that everyday as a college student. I get used to friends jacking off in front of me because it's not like I can do anything about it.
    lol i use to do that too, jack off, have a smoke, shower then sleep, dont care if roommate is in room or not

Quote Originally Posted by Stuckey
    lol i use to do that too, jack off, have a smoke, shower then sleep, dont care if roommate is in room or not
    srsly?

god has society really become that desenstized to jerking off that dudes are just casualy jerking off around other guys?

if someone jerks off in front of me they are getting bitched out at minimum...disgusting

that shit should remain behind closed doors or over the face of your loved one...

damn i hate those people, almost as bad as people who are constantly texting..

Quote Originally Posted by -playmaker-
    srsly?

god has society really become that desenstized to jerking off that dudes are just casualy jerking off around other guys?

if someone jerks off in front of me they are getting bitched out at minimum...disgusting

that shit should remain behind closed doors or over the face of your loved one...
    ya , me and my roomie was cool tho, we had a rule, wouldnt be awkward, and there`s two bedrooms

Quote Originally Posted by Lakers Legend#32
    Dude, I jacked it twice just reading this thread.
    Maybe you're unintentionally hinting at a *fresh* never been done before thread idea; of course in relation to what seems to be ISH's # 1 hot button these days.

You mentioned you jacked it (translation: fappin') not only once you started glancing at this bush - but twice. Fair enough, but seems more fitting if it were say the Latina or Asian one, no?

Different folks, different STROKES. If I didn't know any better, I'd venture to guess your average OTC groupie is steadily jerkin' readily squirtin' @ uncontrollable levels.

So... someone create a thread polling the board on a two-part questionnaire:

A) how often on an average day do you averagely fap?
    B) to the best of your recollection, what's the most you've fapped in a single day?

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

[IMG]http://i35.tinypic.com/*******.gif[/IMG]