Page 1 of 9 1234 ... LastLast

Default Sandy Hook Conspiracy

You've probably seen this, but this needs to be discussed.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d516tIViRLI

The last few minutes of the video blew my mind.

Default Re: Sandy Hook Conspiracy

Quote Originally Posted by iDunk

The last few minutes of the video blew my mind.
    which part?

The FEMA drill or the Dec. 10th Facebook account?

Little kids were murdered and you only see it as an interesting way to discuss your conspiracy theories. It's very sad.

NBA sixth man of the year miller-time's Avatar

That video is a convoluted mess of trivialities and wild speculation. I mean you can't even respond because there is nothing to respond to.

****ed up shit.... Saw this yesterday

video removed

Quote Originally Posted by Riddler
    video removed
    Probably the Illuminati as usual. Those guys!

Quote Originally Posted by miller-time
    Probably the Illuminati as usual. Those guys!
    I know right....

those guys in the Illuminati sure do know how to throw it right in your face.

In case you forgot... We have a giant OWL surrounding our capital

You can see the parents of the child who made that drawing at 14:39 in the OP's video... Their behavior is perfectly normal.

They only act as if their daughter passed away 5 years ago instead of 5 days.

Quote Originally Posted by Riddler
    You can see the parents of the child who made that drawing at 14:39 in the OP's video... Their behavior is perfectly normal.

They only act as if their daughter passed away 5 years ago instead of 5 days.
    What is normal?

I mean if we are just speculating, it could be a possible combination of the reality not hitting them yet and an attempt to remain strong through the interview? Or maybe they are just sociopaths? Who knows?

Either way, none of this is evidence right now, just speculation.

Quote Originally Posted by niko
    Little kids were murdered and you only see it as an interesting way to discuss your conspiracy theories. It's very sad.
    That's what I'm saying, its awful.

And the picture of the lawyer from the Aurora shooting and one of that parents from the Sandy Hook shooting saying they're the same person is ridiculous. They don't look alike at all

I'm not into this conspiracy, but I think it's inaccurate to judge somebody by how you would suppose somebody would be acting if his kid has really died. It is very intimate, unique and subjective thing. It's not acting, it is very real, so you just cannot, just cannot get it right. You can get caught up on it so easily and start judging how the person acts compared to the actors in the movies, but this is real life!!!

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer 1987_Lakers's Avatar

Video is legit. How the hell can you explain the FEMA part & the Dec. 10 Facebook page?

People are too damn scared to ask questions.

Quote Originally Posted by kNIOKAS
    I'm not into this conspiracy, but I think it's inaccurate to judge somebody by how you would suppose somebody would be acting if his kid has really died. It is very intimate, unique and subjective thing. It's not acting, it is very real, so you just cannot, just cannot get it right. You can get caught up on it so easily and start judging how the person acts compared to the actors in the movies, but this is real life!!!
    I got a video just for you buddy.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6MCqeQFvsrs

The media really did a good job with this story

Maybe we have to look at how we can improve how the media cover these stories instead of making wild speculation off of their errors.

that video is just plain full of shit and extremely weak with it selective editing.

the part that pisses me off the most the the idiotic bashing of the way people are handling their grief.

as somebody who used to work for a news station and been up close and personal with many different tragic situations, I can say with confidence that not only do people react in a variety of ways, but that laughter is not a strange reaction when a person is overwhelmed with emotion.

I have seen a person who was part of a cancer survivor story get told minutes before they were going on air their cancer was back. This ladies reaction, who had also lost her 8 year old son to cancer during her first battle, was laughter.

I have seen people grieving at funerals who were to get up and speak start out with a nervous chuckle only to completely break down in tears as they got into their talk about the lost friend.

I have seen people who were bawling before the cameras rolled tighten it up and become stone cold emotionless. I've also seen the opposite where it seemed nothing could bother them but when they got to a key memory they lost it.

**** hits people differently and nobody copes the same way.

Anyone who acts like laughter in a tragic moment is unheard of is ignorant and fortunate enough to not have been around that much death and negativity.

also, as for bad information in the first few days during the reporting, that is very common as well. One of my first stories was when a father went and shot a football coach b/c he was mad his kid wasn't getting enough PT.

There was a huge manhunt in the woods for this guy and there were all kinds of wild rumors flying around. We were hearing things like he may have a hostage, he may have knifed a cop, he had many guns on him etc etc. None of it turned out to be true. One of the most difficult things to do in a chaotic situation is to figure out what information is good and what information is bogus.

Unfortunately with the way all the cable and networks news nets operate, the sourcing of information tends to take a back back seat in the name of getting the story first to get the ratings. So you may hear a bogus report repeated ad nauseum for several hours b/c a reporter might not care to do the leg work, the reporters source may be incorrect or feel pressure to produce info right away, or they could have simply gotten things crossed up while gathering information as quickly as possible.

and you know what? Part of that sloppy reporting is the PUBLICS fault due to their incessant need to know EVERYTHING right NOW and their petty station jumping to whoever comes out with the newest details.

This is what causes false initial reports on events such as the reports the Titanic was saved, the infamous Dewey Defeats Truman headline, and the incorrect initial headlines that all 13 of the coal miners in the Sago Mine disaster survived.

there was no AR recovered from the trunk. All of the videos of news coverage in the youtube video is pretty clear except for the video of the police removing something from the trunk of the car. For some reason the author of the video decided to use the fuzziest video in the entire 30min clip to show that an AR was recovered from the trunk of the car. IT is clear that the intention of the fuzzy video is to cover for the fact that the gun was likely a semiauto shotgun as opposed to an AR. Even with the awful quality of the video you can see the weapon appears to be brown/wood in color and the way the officer clears the weapon is inconsistent with an AR.

Next, the BS with the websites and their creation date. There are numerous website out there showing that if you simply edit a video clip or another prior site it will still show the original creation date instead of the date it was changed to content related to Sandy Hook. Everyone one of the site creators have said this exactly what happened. They created various other sites unrelated to Sandy Hook, edited them to raise funds/discuss Sandy Hook after the disaster, and that the creation dates still relate to the original creation dates. Some of the sites were actually "created" in 2006 if you believe the claim they were fabricated prior to the shooting. That seems like a long time to plan the shooting.

The FEMA stuff? Yea, they had been practicing drills for schools in emergency situations for some times all around the state. The actual course description talks about how it is about providing services during disasters to help children. The Connecticut Department of Homeland Security (not the Federal DHS) had offered the same course numerous times across the state.

As far as the medical examiner, watch the video again and watch the things in the background. The video is edited and replayed numerous times constantly showing 1 or 2 minor statements by the ME to make it appear that he was unprofessional and weird. He may be weird, but to manipulate the video over and over distorts what really happened in the raw video in an attempt to cast him in a negative life. The video's creator obviously succeed in his manipulation.

The Facebook part is also bunk. You can go look at the damn thing. Shooting started about 9:30am. First comments about 3:26pm. https://www.facebook.com/SandyHookRIP A person who didn't know what else to do created the thing in hopes they could help others thats it.

the author of that video wants attention and hits to his YOuTube account. You people are being suckers.
    Last edited by kentatm; 01-15-2013 at 08:19 PM.